Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019

Due in August 2019 - Part 5

Replies

• Sorry lady’s went for show lost a chunk of green mucus plug I know it doesn’t mean labour on way couplehours till I got hoSptial see wat he saying x
  • @Andreag1990 men are hard work most of the time!!! 

@Jwebster82, good luck for today! Hopefully it will work!

@Jades2409 I don’t seem to have any milk either! Rubbish!!!

We’re just back from the lakes. Squashed into a small double bed with my big 7 year old son and my 14 year old daughter for 3 nights. #absolutelynoroom!!! Hubby had 2 single beds pushed together for himself. My children are just wusses and want to be with me!!

shattered and uncomfortable now! 
    Xxxx
  • @Jwebster82 that’s a good sign though! Bet your sweep works even better now!!!
    xxx
  • @EmJ3 you be glad get home get a gd sleep lovely I hoping so trying not get my hopes up just incase x
  • I’m just fed up he was on a sleep in at work last night of course still playing on his game... I’m at home lying crying in bed and he comes back this morning bragging how his friends girlfriend plays world of Warcraft how they were all sitting having a laugh last night....ever just feel inferior 
  • @Andreag1990 sum men never grow up mine as well he was 40 4 weeks ago still plays ps4 every nite x
  • @Andreag1990 don’t let it get to you hun. Stupid blimming games- you’re growing a human being! You can’t beat that! He’s just not being very thoughtful at the moment and you’re probably super sensitive, if you’re anything like me. Everything will settle down. @Jwebster82 is right, they just don’t grow up- my hubby’s Just turned 40 too and he loves his ps4- like our 7 year old!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣xxx
  • I love these conversations reassuring to know others have the same thing going on!! I think gav wanted a boy so he could raise a little gamer 😂😂our girl loves dancing and dolly’s and makeup 😂😂!! I am extra sensitive at the moment when he was telling me his friends girlfriend played the games I wanted to stab him 😂😂
  • Just home from hoSptial I am 2cms baby 3/5 engaged so moved further down as was 4/5 on Thursday counsltant gave me a right gd sweep was his words he could feel baby head counsltant midwifes don’t think I last Thursday just cause he could feel wee man head him midwifes could not believe how low he is for baby numver 5 so just waiting game now see if anything happens x
  • @Jwebster82 that’s great news! I reckon he’ll be here in the next few days! So exciting!💙💙💙xxx
  • Everybody thinks that’s I trying not get hopes up lol x
  • So annoying @andreag1990! Boys and their gaming can be SO frustrating.. the mention of the other girlfriend would also do my head in.   :D

Great news @Jwebster82! baby will be here any day it seems :D 

How are you and baby getting on @Rachel158
  • Thanks don’t see it beening 2nite no pains wat so ever lol x
  • Beening admitted think  I my waters have gone gettin loads show cunning away so now need get my other steriod at 3am instead on 3pm x
  • Oh @Jwebster82 that’s so exciting. How are you doing?xxx
  • How’s things this morning @Jwebster82?
    xxxx
  • This is all exciting stuff! Little man could be here sooner than expected then! Hope your alright @Jwebster82 ! If you are in labour, the very best of luck to you! Xx
  • Thank you lady’s not in labour yet but gettin all signs there talk of induced me 2day cause my pads wet doesn’t smell like ueine so rush of infection after 24 hours of waters going there allready got be on antibiotics x
  • Fingers crossed it all happens today @jwebster82.xxx
  • @Jwebster82 fingers crossed for you. Hope all will goes well and quick for you.

Ladies remember to stay hydrated in this heat. If it's possible stay at home or in shade during "hottest hours" (11am-4pm). Use a hight SPF cream (as pregnant skin can be unpredictable in the sun), wear loose clothes, eat mainly fruits and veg and drink-drink-drink
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions