Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2020

Replies

• Oh my goodness I'm so sorry to hear that, have you maybe called the hospital to see if you can get a scan ? , I'm feeling okay still cramps and my back feels so sore so I'm still worried xx
  • It’s not worth trying to go for a scan yet as they wouldn’t be able to see much anyway so I’ll just have to wait and see. If I manage to get to 6 weeks I’ll try and go for a scan. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I’m sure you will be fine xx 
  • Oh okay I thought they could see the little one from about 5 weeks but not 100% sure , your tests seemed pretty consistent so try not to worry too much and get lots of rest and relax (I know its easier said than done) sending lots of luck your way xx
  • Thank you. You too xxx 
  • Hi @Louise 111 and @S.ava91 we just wanted to drop you both a message to say huge congratulations on your pregnancies! @Louise 111 we're wishing you the stickiest of beans, please keep us posted on how you're doing. 

We're sure there will be lots of women joining this thread soon, so hold tight... 
  •  Thankyou Danielle xx 
  • Hi there! Just found out yesterday that I'm preggy :) I took 3 tests so far and all BFP, I couldn't believe it! It's my first BFP after TTC for over a year. We actually had an appt scheduled that afternoon to go see the fertility clinic lol, it was definitely a sign... Here's my tests! I'm wondering, do i still need to confirm with a blood step with a doctor or something?
  • Omg Vicky that’s fabulous! Congratulations!! What a fantastic surprise! I don’t think you need to get a blood test as they are clearly positive but ring your doctor to book in with the midwife xx Do you know when you’re due? 
  • Thank you danielle xx
  • Wow congratulations vicky !! Xx
  • Thanks Louise! The calculators and the apps all say like Aug 3 or Aug 6, I ringed my family doctor but he can only see me on the 17th of December. Should I go to a walk-in clinic or something?

Thanks S.ava!
  • Anyone feeling any symptoms? Cramping? Boobs hurt?
  • Your best bet Vicky is just to book in with your midwife. You don't really need to see your doctor. Are you in England? If you're not in England then the system may work differently. It's hard to tell with me if I have symptoms as I've been poorly with a fluey lurgy but I think I'm suffering with tiredness and a bit of sickness. Am going to do another cheap test tonight as I'm paranoid about my hcg levels dropping. 
  • I had bad cramping and sharp like shooting pains they've kind of settled but still uncomfortable,  my back in the other hand is so sore and achy and my boobs are really sore too .

I hope everything is okay louise , sending lots of good luck and well wishes your way xx
  • Welcome @VickyK. and isn't that incredible! Huge congratulations - i remember from when i was pregnant, the killer painful boobs too - they were the worst! Lovely to have you here. 
  • Hi Louise, I'm in Canada so it does work differently here

Thanks Danielle! The boobs have surpassed now but queasiness this AM. Whats most difficult is to  keep the secret from others! Tee hee!
  • Hello everyone, Thank you for accepting my request to join in. I got my BFP on 12/1 ... I have had 4 Miscarriage since 2016 . The last one in March this year so I am thankful for every day:)  

• J82 congratulations!! That is fabulous news! There is a few of us with similar anxieties so let’s hope we can try and keep each other calm xx And yes you’re absolutely right- we need to be thankful for every day xx 
  • hey ladies :) 

I got my BFP on 4th December this week! We were pretty surprised tbh as I we really had stopped trying and given up. I guess everything happens for a reason! I did a clear blue and says 2-3 weeks so roughly due about 3rd August! 

I'm having cramping like i'm coming on my period, it been going on for about a week! hot water bottle is my best friend at the moment! should i be worried? 

Me and my husband are also going to Oz for x-mas for 3 weeks!!!! little bit worried, but the midwife says it will be fine! 
  • Congratulations Grace77 and I shouldn’t worry to much about cramping unless you getting period like bleeding. I Been cramping since a week after ovulation and I have some mild spotting but i have to keep Calm....  cramping and mild spotting is fairly normal they say ... thank you Louise 111. I am on lovenox shots and baby aspirin this time since I have Mthfr mutation that can cause clotting. We also did a evaluation this spring after our last mc and I emoted a septum in my uterus so I hope that this little poppyseed will stick :) 

my symptoms is sore breast, light nausea, sleep apnea, dizziness, headache, cramping in my legs, constipation