Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2020

Replies

• Options
    Thank you @DanielleMFM!

Congratulations @George14!

@Patty29 best of luck with the scan tonight! The sore boobs are a killer alright! Although I am grateful right now I’m very small in the chest department so less there to hurt! 

@J82  thanks the cold has eased off a lot but the weekend was rough! 
  • Options
    Positive test yesterday (my birthday) after having a missed miscarriage in September. Still can’t believe it happened so quickly and I have everything crossed I’ll meet this wee one this time! Due date is looking like the 9th of August 😊
  • Options
    Congratulation Shannan812 and welcome ! We are a few in here that have similar stories as you so let’s pray for healthy pregnancies:) 
  • Options
    @Vickie2019 thank you, you too!
    No they didn't mention about a scan, they just said if I start bleeding then go to the doctors or hospital asap as it happened in October too 

@J82 thank you, and you 😊

I can tell already this first trimester is going to drag! Has anyone told family yet? We're thinking of telling people this weekend when the my AF date has passed, just incase 
  • Options
    JoanbeJoanbe Regular
    edited Dec 10, 2019 9:06AM

Hello everyone. I am early weeks pregnant with my second (and last). I already have a 4 (in 2 days) year old daughter. My due date would be around 18th or 19th of August 2020.
  • Options
    Hi everyone and congratulations to our new members, @George14 @Shannan812 @joanbe we are so pleased to have you here. 

• Options
    Thank you @Babog83 it went well I'm app 5 weeks so I didn't see much on the scan as its too early but the pregnancy sac is there in right place etc I'm back in 2 weeks hopefully it's all good she said it was but still worrying xo
  • Options
    Hi everyone... I think I can join the group! I have a daughter who is 1 on the 18th December, and took a pregnancy test today as I have been feeling a little funny over past couple days. I am still breastfeeding my daughter and haven't had a period so have no idea on dates but I'm guessing from the test it would have been mid November we conceived!
    How is everyone getting along? Much in the way of symptoms?x
  • Options
    @Patty29 thats great news about scan going well. It all sounds really positive!

@Ab94 haven’t told anyone yet other than DH. Plan on telling very close family at Christmas only because I’ll have to tell work early as some duties I can’t do while pregnant and don’t want work colleagues to be the first to find out! Currently trying to avoid those jobs without being spotted or being too obvious but that will only work for a few weeks! Will wait for scan before I tell friends and anyone else.

Congratulations @Shannan812 @Joanbe and @Danis18!!

• Options
    I think Christmas is one hardest to hide from people you are pregnant I love Xmas it's my favourite time of the year but we have lots of festive outings and people will notice me not drinking!! Lol I have my works dinner on Fri Im loaded with cold so my exuse is I'm not drinking cause of it!! How's everyone doing? Congrats too all new ladies with there bfp! Xo
  • Options
    @""Louise 111" how is things with u now? Xx
  • Options
    Patty29 said:
    I think Christmas is one hardest to hide from people you are pregnant I love Xmas it's my favourite time of the year but we have lots of festive outings and people will notice me not drinking!! Lol I have my works dinner on Fri Im loaded with cold so my exuse is I'm not drinking cause of it!! How's everyone doing? Congrats too all new ladies with there bfp! Xo
    Yes definitely! You'll look like a trooper for going out with such a bad cold despite no drinking haha. Hope you have fun still! I have a good excuse as my little lady is still breastfeeding and I've always refused to drink whilst feeding her. But with her pregnancy we had a wedding at the very beginning (found out the day before) and everyone guessed we were pregnant as I wasnt drinking 🙈 however I'm already starting to suffer with morning sickness so I'm not looking forward to hiding that over Christmas 🤢 xx
  • Options
    JoanbeJoanbe Regular
    edited Dec 10, 2019 9:37PM
    Danis18 said:
    Hi everyone... I think I can join the group! I have a daughter who is 1 on the 18th December, and took a pregnancy test today as I have been feeling a little funny over past couple days. I am still breastfeeding my daughter and haven't had a period so have no idea on dates but I'm guessing from the test it would have been mid November we conceived!
    Hello there. My daughter is 4 in 2 days and this one is our second and last pregnancy. We've conceived about 26th or 27th. I did have symptoms which I normally don't. I always have a lot of progesterone type of symptoms, but these were different. 
    I normally have breasts aching often and not only after ovulation, but this pain was different. Also on the supposedly implantation day I was so dizzy for half a day. 
    Day before yesterday I think my vision went bad in the better eye and got all foggy. The sharp pain and diarrhoea yesterday. All of these don't happen ever in my cycles. I had a worse vision when I was pregnant with my daughter. 
    I did BBT so could see my temperatures being high without falling, but growing. Now I feel tension in my lower abdomen and when I sneeze I get a painful spasms I had with my daughter. What were /are yours? 
  • Options
    Hi patty. I’m ok thanks. I’ve been quiet as am a little nervous about something going wrong. I think I’m going to ring tomorrow and try and organise a scan although my spotting has stopped at the moment. Glad you’re ok and your scan went well xx Huge congratulations to all the ladies who’ve joined xxxxx 
  • Options
    J82 said:
    Grace77- how are you doing? Is your cramping easier? Do you have spotting? 
    Hope that you are doing good :) 
    and congratulations Vicki and Ab to your bfp
    Babog , patty and Vicki - I hope that you guys are getting better from your cold 
    This first trimester will be so long 
    Heyy, nope still cramping.. it’s not all the time  and not painful really but it is annoying! And usually comes when I’m about to sleep :( no bleeding at all. I’ve had my phone call from the midwife and waiting for blood test letter and first scan letter to arrive. 

How are you doing?? 

Little worried as going to Oz next weekend so not sure I’ll have time to get blood before! 

Congrats to all the other ladies❤️ 
    I usually read this in bed so sorry for not tagging everyone but I’m so sleepy nowadays and hasn’t even been that long ahah 

hope everyone is doing okay xxxx 
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! I got my BFP on Friday morning after a stressful week! I had taken multiple HPT's two weeks ago, all of which were positive. Went to the doctor on 12/3 for a urine test, they said it was negative. On Friday morning at 12:00am, I woke up with terrible back pain, passed out, hit my head, and had to go to the ER. They ran tests there and confirmed that I am pregnant! I am due August 7th. My current symptoms are: sore back, sore breasts, and I eat all the time.

Congratulations to all of you!!!
  • Options
    Joanbe said:
    Danis18 said:
    Hello there. My daughter is 4 in 2 days and this one is our second and last pregnancy. We've conceived about 26th or 27th. I did have symptoms which I normally don't. I always have a lot of progesterone type of symptoms, but these were different. 
    I normally have breasts aching often and not only after ovulation, but this pain was different. Also on the supposedly implantation day I was so dizzy for half a day. 
    Day before yesterday I think my vision went bad in the better eye and got all foggy. The sharp pain and diarrhoea yesterday. All of these don't happen ever in my cycles. I had a worse vision when I was pregnant with my daughter. 
    I did BBT so could see my temperatures being high without falling, but growing. Now I feel tension in my lower abdomen and when I sneeze I get a painful spasms I had with my daughter. What were /are yours? 
    Aww happy birthday to your daughter!
    Last time I got sore boobs and was just generally really fatigued... then nausea came on after a little while and didnt leave until around 20 weeks... this time round, I got pains which I thought I'd done something cleaning Haha but think was implantation now... feel sooo sick (why I tested), really tired, a little dizzy/clumsy and now looking back, my boobs have been sore too (I put that down to my daughter's enthusiastic feeding originally but I've never had soreness from her).
    I'm a little nervous about having two under two but I didnt want to take any artificial hormones whilst feeding my daughter and my husband refused condoms so we just decided what's to be will be! Can't wait for the dating scan so I have a fixed date. Not knowing is driving me crazy already!

Congrats @Wathor15 I hope your head is okay after passing out!

I hope the trip goes well Grace77... sure everything will be fine!

Louise its encouraging that your spotting has stopped. Praying your little one is sticky and you can organise a scan to ease your mind!

Xx
  • Options
    Morning! 
    I got my BFP last week but being an anxious mess I'm still taking tests. 
    The first have been faint, then a but stronger but not very strong and then this week the test line is stronger than the control so 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 
    I had a chemical pregnancy, at like 5 weeks, in September so hoping for the best. 

I am due August 16th!! We are both so delighted. 

Love scrolling on here to see how everyone else is getting on, symptoms etc etc. Wishing the best for us all. 

• Options
    To be honest I am not exactly sure when I am due as I count from conception date. My periods aren't regular so I would be further than this by now, but I am sure I'm not. Even clear blue agrees. 
  • Options
    Welcome and huge congratulations @Wathor15 @Christina28 and @Danis18 (so lovely to have you back!) we are so happy to see you all here. We've dropped you a PM with some helpful forum tips too.