Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2020

Replies

• Good luck @Louise 111for ur scan honey xxxx
  • Thanks Babog! 
    I will be having a scan Thursday but mainly to date and confirm as I dont know how far along I am. 

I got my last bloods back and they went from 170 to 503 in 48 hours! By thursday they should be over 2000 but I'm not having anymore blood tests so I wont know 
  • It’s so horrible patty. I really feel for you but I’m sure it will be fine. If they offer you a scan then go as it will put your mind at rest. Brown spotting is often just your little bean digging in more deeply and 5 weeks would be about the right time for that to happen xx 
  • Thank you @louise111 ur helping me keep my mind at ease but I feel I'm getting cramps and all xxxxx
  • @Babog83 thank you!
    congrats to all you ladies to on your bfp!
    im ok - sore boobs and the tiredness is something else! But obviously still so early! 
    @Patty29 sorry to hear about your - how is it now?
  • Hi everyone, we just wanted to stop by and welcome @Lia15 @Ellie44 @dd1001 - we are so happy to have you all here (we've dropped you a handy tips PM) and we'd like to wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. 
  • Lia15Lia15 Regular
    edited Dec 16, 2019 1:39PM

Hi All

Thank you @DanielleMFM

@Patty29 I hope you feel better today. Try not to stress (easier said than done I know)

@Louise111 Good luck on your scan I hope all goes well and have good news.

On my end I have symptoms I can't complain but I am waking every morning waiting for them to dissapear. I have some cramps, which are not painful just make me feel weird? I am just relating it to my previous pregnancy and I an scared to death. I haven't booked an appointment yet as I believe its still early (5+4). Maybe next week if I find the courage!

Congrats to all the ladies that have a BFP sending my best wishes for healthy & happy pregnancies and healthy babies.

• Thankyou lia xx 
    patty how are you today?
  •  Ava hope your  scan went well xx 
  • Thanks @Louise 111 epu rang me this morning and said they don't need see me as I've had scan last week and I'm not bleeding red like period she said people can get brown spotting I haven't had it today nothing in my pants or any stains but browish blood seems to be more up in if u get me rather than coming out?? Xxxx
  • I can’t believe I’m back on this forum. Had a little boy in 2017 and chatting in one of these groups was a godsend at the time. Made some real good friends, so here I am back again! Hi Danielle!!
     The calculator has me at 5+4 with EDD of 13 Aug. Fingers crossed for healthy pregnancies everyone! x
  • @Patty29 hope the spotting is continuing to ease up, I know it’s considered completely normal but I can imagine it’s also very hard not to worry until it goes away again. 

Congratulations @Pe4nut !!

Best of luck to all you getting scans this week!x
  • Congratulations pe4nut xx
  • SQUEEEE Hello @Pe4nut I know you!!!! Welcome back lovely, and congratulations! So fantastic to see you back here! 
  •  Hi ladies. Just thought I’d let you know I had my scan today and saw a heartbeat! Couldn’t believe it! I’m very nervous but today was positive so that’s what I’m concentrating on ❤️
  • Hi everyone, hope you don’t mind me joining. Found out I’m pregnant, I had a feeling and did a test 4 days before AF was due. Part of me was expecting a negative as I was testing so early so was shocked to see a positive. This was my test 11dpo

I’ve got really bad anxiety about miscarrying and keep checking everytime I wipe. 

Congratulations to everyone on this thread. X
  • Thank you everyone. It’s so exciting & nervewracking. I was sick as a dog this time last pregnancy but I have no symptoms whatsoever so far. 

Congrats & welcome @Matilda88! (I love Matilda.. might add it to my list!)

@Louise 111 incredible that you saw a heartbeat already! I thought it was too early, how lovely. Hope you’re feeling reassured x

• Congratulations @Matilda88
  • Thankyou Pe4nut xx I’m about 7 weeks and 3 days and I think heartbeat starts in week 6. I’m due August 1st so am a bit further on than some of you xx
  • Babog83Babog83 Regular
    edited Dec 17, 2019 11:33PM
    @Louise 111 fantastic thst the scan went well and that you got to see a heartbeat! Must be so reassuring!

Congratulations @Matilda88