Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021

Due in August 2021

Replies

• @Eforbes don't stress (easier said than done, I know!) - I find the intensity of some of my symptoms are different each day. My boobs were quite sore at the start but that seems to have eased off for the most part. And I actually haven't felt the need to nap for 2 hours every day lately, unlike the past fortnight! My nausea doesn't seem as bad some days (although this morning I threw up my breakfast, which was sad because it was really delicious 😔) but then other days knocks me right out. 

I went to the beach today and it was lovely, but I got sunburnt and now I feel pretty rotten 🙄🤦‍♀️ 
  • @Eforbes after complaining on here the other day that my symptoms were disappearing, they came back yesterday after about 5 days of nothing. How strange, maybe yours will come back too.

Is anyone else really struggling with work and being stressed out with work. People say don't stress but it's easier said than done when your working from home on your own. I just want to either explode or cry my eyes out 😢 is there anything anyone's employers have done to support them with this?
  • @lozzz thanks. Your right..worrying isnt going to help any. Will just try and enjoy feeling good right now 🙏❤

@Dayna1234 sorry to hear you are feeling stressed with working at home. I have my moments also. Our employers have a well being page and generally quite supportive however what's helped me is my own self care routine. Regular breaks where you get up and walk away from the screen. Avert eyes from screen often (20-20-20 I believe what what's meant to help). I also make sure I take a decent lunch breaks and get out for a walk. Even 5 mins if mid day breathing exercises or stretching can be really beneficial. Just try not put top much pressure on yourself. Things are hard just now and we are all doing our best. Xx
  • @Scotsmama thanks. Reassuring to hear how different everyone's experiences are ❤. Will just try not worry as that never helps.   X
  • @lozzz I'm soooo jealous of being able to go to the beach its freezing here in london -1 c 🥶
  • How is everyone getting on with their outdoor walks/movements? Just went for a lovely walk round the local park. Yeah @lozzz its freezing here in Scotland but the sun shining shining 🥰. Had to go to doctors as seem to had a finger infection from the worlds smallest cut that I got a few weeks back. Cant even remember what I done. Rather bizarre. Got some antibiotics. Xx
  • @Eforbes my boobs haven’t hurt for almost two weeks now and I’m almost 10 weeks.  They’re still heavy feeling, but not sore, and they were about killing me in the beginning....lol.  I had a miscarriage in April, so I was pretty worried, as that’s my most noticeable symptom, but no cramping or bleeding has happened so I’m not as worried anymore.   I know it hard to allow your mind to rest, but it’s pretty normal for your symptoms to come and go or even stop the further you are along.  
    @Dayna1234 I hope it gets better with work for you.  I’m not working right now so I’m not dealing with that aspect right now.  Being pregnant is enough right now, so I hope you can find ways to help deal with it.
  • @Mrsyancy, @Eforbes thank you both 🤞🏻 it gets less stressful xxx
  • Freezing here in Scotland today...-4 🥶🥶🥶🥶 just about to wrap up and head out for a walk - we had another 4 inches of snow overnight. Oh ladies I’m so sorry but can we address the wind situation lol...oh my the wind pains from it being trapped and throughout the afternoon I have had to be very lady like as I possibly can. Been very uncomfortable having it trapped. I ate so much fruit this morning for breakfast so thinking I’m paying for it now. But the burps are just as bad as normal. Not very attractive for the OH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxxx
  • Can I ask is everyone working out how many weeks pregnant from first day last period? My cycle was a bit all over the place and no idea when ovulated ( let's call this a happy accident 🙈). Got my early scan on Tuesday where I calculate to be 7weeks. Wondering if could be less tho as dont think they can see much if less than 6 weeks 🤔 xx
  • @Eforbes yes from my last period mine was 22nd November my first was my happy accident 🥰meant to be :) 
  • @Sj83 🤓❤🥰
  • @Sj83 mine was the 24th Nov! 
  • @Sj83 @Eforbes cannot remember the date of last period but certain it’s 22nd November. We had given up trying completely. A year later and it’s happened xxxx 
  • Aww that's lovely @Scotsmama I think sometime when you stop trying it just happens my second took me 6 months as I stressed so much over trying to get pregnant I was using a app this time to track period and ovulation got pregnant second month of pill 
  • @Eforbes mine was October 31st.  I’m almost 10 weeks.
  • My last period started on October 23rd. I used to have the most irregular periods ever (at one point I went 6 months without one, with no apparent medical reason 🤷‍♀️) but since I had my daughter in January last year, my periods were like clockwork every 32 days. I am 10w2d now :)
  • @Eforbes mine was 16th Nov and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow

• How is everyone doing with their daily exercise? 
    I have been pretty much between toilet and bed the last 5 days not able to keep food down, but the midwife prescribed me some anti nausea meds today which have worked wonders and got outside for the first time.  Good to get some normality back

• Hey ladies... it’s that time again... toilet visit then lay awake for a bit then sleep again. Went for a super cold walk yesterday in the snow. Felt good after it. Just to get some fresh air. Before I went to bed it was -7 degrees. Going forward another today...this time taking a decaf Starbucks latte with me to keep warm. The Nausea and hunger has started since I got up for the toilet. Wind still bad this morning after a full day yesterday. Super healthy yesterday so was proud that I didn’t have one packet of strawberry laces lol xxxx