Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Wow you’ve been busy @Scotsmama! I’m going to do some yoga today. Yesterday I wore myself out before lunch doing a bunch of stuff, but not very physically active. Although it was probably the first day I haven’t eaten too much so hoping the weight gain can slow down now 😅
  • Hi @Aplus so good to see you 😍 so happy for your September babe!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 I’ll pop over and check on you once in a while too. Hope you have a healthy 9 months and are not as sick as I was 😊
    Thank you, so far so good, I'm not sure its completely sunken in yet, I'm so happy. I hope you have a happy healthy 9 months as well! 😘
  • Hey ladies! I had my first scan yesterday at 7 weeks and baby has a very strong heart beat! I've been dated 28th August but will probably go over like i did with my first! My back is sooo damn sore, my nausea seems to be settling a little thankfully! Tomorrow im going to tell my boss, wish me luck!  :s 
  • Hey ladies, I'm a little late to the party. But I've tried to read up and catch up. 

I'm 10 weeks 5 days and doing well. 
     @lozzz i feel you on the nausea. Ive also cried and said i cant do it anymore. I finally got Asic nausea tablets and things are going better. 

Is anyone struggling to sleep on their stomach yet?feels like I have a small football in my belly. 

I'm also a bigger girl so boobs are hurting.  Any tips? 
    @Sj83 i also baked way too much during lockdown. 

My second ultrasound for 12 weeks is 19th January. Can't wait.  We might be able to find out gender as im going to a private obgyn with some very high tech equipment. If baby plays along we will definitely find out. This is my first child 🥰

@Eforbes I also going for daily walks and I find it helps my hormonal rage. 🤣
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby congrats! And fingers crossed they can give you a gender idea - a friend of mine is also pregnant and she did the NIPT test so knew the gender, but her sonographer guessed it correctly during the scan too! So you never know! I've got to go and pick up my forms from my GP still, but will book in our 12 week scan for next week 🥰

No outdoor exercise for me today - it is going to be 37 degrees! 😱 I do plan on doing some laundry and taking down the Christmas tree (finally lol) so that will be my physical movement for the day 🤣
  • Ladies..had some spotting today 🙈. Really light pink and in discharge but doesnt seem good. I'm 7 weeks so defo not implantation bleeding. Had a tight uncomfortable feeling all day as well. Scan on Tuesday so will know more than but not feeling too positive about it all. Time will tell I suppose xx
  • @Eforbes aw hun...keep us posted and keeping all positives thoughts for you. If you need anything at all just shout. 😘 xxxxx
  • @Scotsmama thank you 🙏❤ . What will be will be. Would just rather know. Will let you know how I get on. Xx
  • @Eforbes fingers crossed it will all be okay! As long as it isn't bright red and accompanied by really painful cramps, it might be nothing. Have you had sex recently? Sometimes that can irritate the cervix and cause some spotting. 

Either way, sending lots of positive vibes your way and hoping it all turns out to be nothing serious 🤞💜
  • @lozzz thanks doll ❤. Yeah we did this morning actually but the bleeding was only a few hours ago. 🙈🤔
  • Hello ladies I hope you all have a wonderful and successful pregnancies.  I just had a miscarriage again last night.  I was exactly 10 weeks.  I’m down, but not out and we will try again.  Much love ladies.
  • That's still normal! My last pregnancy I had sex and bled a teeny little bit the next morning, and when I mentioned it to my midwife she said it was most likely due to sex. If there was only a little bit and it was pink, it was probably that!!
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby no tips on sore boobs. Mine aren’t even that big and get in the way and my son is always running into them 😩

@EmPa glad your scan went so well 😃

@Eforbes I know it’s hard but try not to worry. Hormones can cause light spotting and mean nothing negative. If you’re not having heavy red bleeding, I wouldn’t be concerned hon ❤️

@Mrsyancy sending love and hugs hon. So sorry for your loss 😘😘
  • Mrsyancy said:
    Hello ladies I hope you all have a wonderful and successful pregnancies.  I just had a miscarriage again last night.  I was exactly 10 weeks.  I’m down, but not out and we will try again.  Much love ladies.
    Oh no 😔 I am so sorry to hear this! I hope you are doing alright. Best of luck going forward and I hope to hear of some good news for you in the near future xo ❤❤
  • @welcome @TTCat33for1stbaby @Mrsyancy so sorry hun @Eforbes just keep an eye on it with my first I remember bleeding after sex but if gets worse ring midwifes x
  • @Mrsyancy really sorry to hear to that. As you just need to keep at it. Hope and positive vibes 🙏❤

@KristinO1987 thank you. Nothing this morning so toes crossed it's nothing serious.
  • @lozzz oh that's really reassuring to hear. So strange! Hope it's that 🤞❤
  • @Eforbes how are you feeling today? Xxx
  • @Scotsmama hey. Well had no more spotting all day until about an hour ago. The smallest amount. Boobs still sore but not as much. Scan tomorrow so hopefully will know how things are then. Will let you know how I get on. How you doing?xx
  • @Eforbes just wanted to check in on you. My boobs seem to be absolute again come 6pm onwards...agony!!! During day in bra and supported with some pain but by goodness when the bra comes off ouch! Nausea not that bad today. Wind and burps.... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂 I am shattered tonight though as did first day of home schooling which DS smashed! Fab effort!! Had a work meeting to at 4pm...nice to see all the management team, first time since we went on lockdown xxx