Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2021

Replies

• @BexF90 amazing to hear isn't it. Yours is alot quicker than mine was. I've got a video too, of the wall haha xx
  • MrsH02MrsH02 Regular
    edited Mar 1, 2021 9:28PM
    So ladies I have good news!! I finally had my completion statement from my solicitors and I should be in my new house on Friday 🎉🎉. So the eye watering amount of money I have to pay out isn’t good but who cares I get my house finally 😊

im glad you ladies who had appointments for on well today. Iv got mine on 12th March so il be 16+3 then. I feel like my belly has really started to pop out in the last week or so, how are you all looking?? 

@Stokiejodie they say a heart rate of below 150 is a boy and above is a girl!! 
  • @MrsH02 yay for you!!! I've also noticed that my belly has popped, and im only 14 weeks! I can't handle normal jeans cause they cut at my belly. I've started wearing maternity jeans already! I forgot how comfy they were!!
  • Yay congrats @MrsH02 fab news can get nice and settled in now before baby arrives my belly has def def popped this was yesterday I need to start wearing maternity clothes  14+3
  • @MrsH02 that is the first thing I googled about heartbeat and gender. Then my friend ruined by saying her sons was 150 lol xx
  • Hey lovelies! Wow so much to catch up on! Wonderful hearing all the lovely news.
    it’s new pram day today! Couldn’t resist a good pram sale so purchased a travel system and it arrives today. We have decided to go for a private scan - wellness and gender on Monday 8th March...as I’m 40 I just want to make sure all ok. Just feels a long wait between 12 and 20 week scan. Excited but nervous for the private scan as we are really wanting to find out gender but also to reassure me baby is all ok. My DS is the sweetest...calls bump “precious” and rubs and kisses it all the time. So sweet at 7 hrs old. He is totally embracing it. He is desperate for a baby sister. Don’t have my 16 week scan till 19th March which I will actually be 17+5, getting whooping cough vaccine same day and get to hear heartbeat to. Xxxxx
  • Ohh exciting @Scotsmama it does reel like so long the wait till the 20 week scan hope all goes well I think your going to have a girl from your cravings what pram did you go for I've got the silver cross down from the loft still looks in fab condition just need to give it a freshen up I got a black apron too it so perfect for either sex @Stokiejodie both my girls had high heart beats and my son was always lower then 140 this one is 163 even though I really felt like I'm  having a boy so not sure now 
  • @BexF90 im still having a lot of nausea as well and I’m 17w tomorrow. Hoping it tapers off soon

i had a midwife appointment at 15w and she listened to hb on Doppler 😍 love hearing it! Also heard some wooshes from her moving around. I also had an appointment at 10w6d and she tried Doppler then also. Said it might take about 10 minutes to find hb, but she actually found it right away! Hope you all get to hear heartbeats very soon ❤️❤️
  • @MrsH02 so happy to hear about your house!! My baby’s heart rate was 170 @9w ultrasound and I think it was over 150 each time I heard on Doppler with the midwife and it’s a girl, so that theory is right for us 😊
  • @Sj83 we had a silver cross with DS but that was 8 years ago so we got rid of it as didn’t think we could have another baby. Plus we had really used the pram system so wouldn’t have lasted if we had kept it. Went for a light weight compact one to fit in my car easier, hubby has no issue with his Audi. But bless my mum and dad they will need us to get a light weight one. So settled for a graco which has everything included incl isofox base. Colour is toasted almond. So nice and neutral xxxx
  • Sounds lovely @scotsman that  is  the thing with the silver cross is quite bulky but  I do love it I keep looking at baby clothes cant wait to start buying lol 
  • @Sj83 ha ha you replied to Scotsman 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Ha ha whoops I didnt notice that lol
  • I can’t believe we are already looking at prams in this chat, where has time gone!! I’m terrible for looking at all the clothes as just want to buy it all but so far resisted to purchase anything. I just want to be able to go in the shops instead of online looking. I have actually bought a baby book to start recording my pregnancy and it will carry through until he's 1 I think. Iv not written in it yet but will make a start once Iv moved. I can’t believe I’m now at 15 weeks. I remember weeks 8-12 feeling like a drag and now here I am almost panicking times going to quickly!! 
  • It is really flying by especially now family know it's so nice being able to talk to the kids about baby now 
  • Morning all !

Is anyone else going backwards with their e energy? At 12 weeks my energy seemed to have come back but then this week I'm struggling to wake up again! I'm 16 weeks tomorrow.

Really cute clothes keep popping up on my fb from an app shop called pat pat kids or something so I ended up buying some last night 🙈 xx
  • @Stokiejodie I have no energy what so ever. I’m putting it down to being anaemic again. Every day is a struggle to get up. I have to leave for work at 6:30 am and it’s killing me off. Fortunately I was off yesterday and managed to get today as annual leave as still have hours to take. I’m only at work thurs and Sunday then 3 days next week and I’m off again for a weeks leave. Which all sound great except I’m moving on Friday and I’m still having to get up my days off and drive my daughter into school so not even really getting a lie in 😩 Iv got to the point where I can’t wait for 28 weeks as il be signed off work as they don’t want me there due to covid and il be on full pay still until my mat leave starts. My daughter should of finished school then too as she’s GCSE year so we can have lazy days together. 
  • @MrsH02 have they give you any iron tablets for it ? Its horrible trying to get up early when your exhausted.

Maybe on your days off try have a power nap in the middle of the day or something ? Xx

• I’m taking my prenatal vitamins that have iron in them already. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was also b12 deficient resulting in weekly injections so I’m wondering if that’s also low as didn’t see the result for that! I see the midwife next week anyway so hopefully will get sorted x
  • @MrsH02 yh just ask her to look over your notes and if they haven't checked for that ask them to maybe. Or tell them how tired you have been and struggling to see if there's anything else they can give to help xx