Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2021

1606162636466»

Replies

• Options

• Options
    Yay congrats @empa so happy for you thats she didmt have you waiting to much longer hope your both recoving well I was going to suggest the same thing MrsH02 be leveling to stay in contact oliver is doing well his sleeping really well at might still in now at 7 clock feeling guilty myself though my partner is being amazing and I'm starting to do bits around the house with help but oh is struggling with night time feeds and the tiredness that comes with it feel like I'm not doing my job at min of being a mum still struggling with constipation aswell in so much with it now midwifes said to up my dosage of lactose medicine They have given me
  • Options
    Sorry everyone I thought everyone had gone quire but turned out my notification emails had been going into my junk box 🙈

Congratulations everyone on babies they are all gawjus. Glad everyone is doing well.

@Sj83 in terms of the toilet situation it was horrendous! I was constipated during pregnancy so was on latulose, but after it was so bad. Id be going more regularly than during pregnancy, but was so hard and compacted  was so painful. (Sorry for tmi). The doctors gave me some drink which is stronger than latulose but I drank 1 and didn't have anymore as it nearly made me sick 🤢. In the end I got better when I decided to stop taking my iron tablets randomly.

I've been to the gp today to enquire about getting the coil but they have said I have to wait 12 weeks after the section so told me to continue to use condoms and give me a prescription for the pill. Ironically tonight I think I'm starting to come on. Oh the joys of not being pregnant anymore 🙄 I've not had much of a break from the 4 weeks of bleeding following section !
  • Options
    Forgot to ask are we talking on this one still or new one haha xx
  • Options
    @MrsH02 if we are on a new one now will you tag me as ive had a look and cant find it xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies, sorry I. Not created a new chat yet. Everything has been a bit bust lately. Il see if I can do it and tag u all shortly xx
  • Options
    Ladies Iv created the chat and tagged you all x
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Aw @EmPa congratulations!! Xxx I haven’t got the new chat link xxxxx
  • Options
    https://forum.madeformums.com/baby/553337-august-2021-babies-🏻.html#latest 
    Here’s the link, hope it works x