Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

SPD and PGP

hey hey everyone.. another newbie to the group.. I’m Rosie and I’m due 1st August, we’re leaving the gender a surprise like we did with our first :) 

I was just wondering if anyone else is suffering with spd and/or pgp.. I had it first time round but it kicked in a lot sooner this time.. I’ve been seeing a chiro since 13 weeks, but it seems to have ramped up quite a lot the last couple of days and has become very painful down front!! Does anyone have any recommendations of support bands? Or advice, stretches etc that could help? It would be manageable if my toddler wasn’t a complete menace lol who needs rest anyway! Xx

Replies

• Hi come and join us in the due in august thread:) in due 27th with my 4th I dont know if its spd but have been having back hip pain shooting pains every know and again 
  • Hello!!! Yes definitely come and join the due in August group 😁
    I am suffering with pgp at the moment, in the process of self referring to see a physio. If I'm sat or lying down, standing up takes such a long time because of the pain right across my lower back.. you can hear me coming a mile off with the clicking all of my joints are making too! It's horrendous. 
    Hope it settles for you!