Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Replies

• Hi, My baby is due on December 4th, very excited after trying for 2 years!! Congratulations to you all as well image

• Hiya emmac0904! Congrats on your BFP and welcome to December Birth Club. Have you got any pregnancy symptoms yet?

• Loads!! Had extremely sore breasts for a couple of weeks now cant sleep on front as too sore! Sickness for about a week, bloated, and absolutely shattered! The worse one is all my teeth aching every now and again, trying to up my calcium as don't drink milk at all normally, and hardly ever eat dairy but changing all that now. Can't wait to get everything moving now though we are very excited!

• I will never EVER forget the burning boobs! And i thought i was the only one who suffered with aching teeth! Keep us posted on your bookings with the midwife - exciting times ahead!

• I work in a doctors Surgery and have a midwife visit once a week, she's in tomorrow so may just have a quick chat with her to get some reassurance image it's horrible, feels like AF is going to appear.

congrats emmac, you must be delighted after trying for so long. Is this your first? xx

• Hi everyone and congratulations!

Ive just found out I'm pregnant and worked out I'm due on 10th December (Husband's birthday!)  It's my first so very nervous and excited. Booked my GP appointment for tomorrow. 

• Congrats MrsS.. My first time too, very nervous and excited!! xx

• Hi MrsSHarrop and welcome to MadeForMums - congratulations on your pregnancy! Looks like December is going to be a busy month for you!

• Afternoon all! Hope everyone is fine and dandy and enjoying the sunshine today!

Am just posting to say hello - but also because a weirdy bug has made this thread fall out of Latest Posts and various other places, making it harder than usual to find. Hopefully, this post of mine will force it back on the scene, so you can find it more easily.

Fingers crossed!

• Hi Ladies, 

I found out this morning that I am pregnant! A massive shock as this was our first cycle trying to conceive so I know we are incredibly lucky.

I think I am about 4 weeks so looking at my dates I will be due on the 18th December! Its my first baby but my OH third....so excited but very nervous.

No symptoms at all apart from feeling a bit more tired than usual!

Wishing you all a happy pregnancy!

• Hi Squeak185 - huge congrats on your super fast BFP! You must have timed the conception perfectly! Were you using ovulation sticks?

• Nope, I came of Cerezette after being on it for 2.5 years and Microgynon before that for about 5 years. I was expecting it to take a good few months to get out of my system so we decided not to use anything other than the Period Tracker App.

My OH proposed a month ago when we were in New York on Holiday and from the dates this happened bang in the middle of that week!

Like I said I know I am incredibly lucky.

• You gotta love the holiday sex!

• Hi, like squeak Ive just found out this morning too (after obsessively testing for a few days with different types of test).  It's our first time as well so didn't know what to expect but I seemed to have a lot of symptoms pretty early on.  Mild nausea, swollen sensitive boobs and constant weeping).  It's our first month trying too and we also went to New York in March. must be something in the air. Due on 21 Dec. 

• Lol meant to say weeing not weeping although I have been quite grumpy.

• Wow Lena that is amazing and you are due just a few days after me!

What type of tests did you do?

• Hey ladies image first of all congratulations! Omg so exciting image looking forward to getting to know you all! this is my first baby and a miracle one at that as i was told 2 weeks ago that it was very unlikely I'd get pregnant! I've just turned 40, had an ectopic that ruptured 2 years ago and my remaining tube was partially blocked and my bloods show I'm approaching menopause! But this site gave me so much hope I'm hoping to return the same back xx 

• Congratulations everyone and Tracy that's amazing!

Squeak I did a boots test, a couple of the Superdrug tests got a neg on Fri and pos today and did a couple of clear and simple tests (cheap ones from savers) which are less sensitive and were all neg. 

• Hi, I have just found out I'm expecting after a year TTC, my last pg ended in mmc in march 2014 so we don't want to tell family or friends yet but sometimes a girl needs somewhere to go where she is understood so I joined in here - I'm due on DEC 17th so hopefully someone will be due similar time x  I'm excited and worried at the same time lol my poor oh didn't k iw what to do !!!

• A big welcome to LenaE, tracy3003 and busymamma!
    LenaE - that's so funny you too conceived in NY like Squeak185 - might this mean you pick NY inspired names like good old Posh Spice did with Brooklyn?

tracy3003 - what a fabulous inspiring story - you must be simply over the moon.

busymamma - so sorry about your loss. But you're right - feel free to vent everything here! That's precisely what MFM is here for!