Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Replies

• Options

I too have had some cramps and been feeling a bit sicky but haven't felt the need to make a quick dash to be sick.... which is quite a relief.  I've been feeling alright apart from the boobs!!!! ouch! Very tired too. Fell asleep in the middle of a public cafe on holiday last week 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-embarassed.gif

I'm very glad busymamma and Butterfly31 have mentioned looking online. I was beginning to think I was neurotic, been online more or less constant now checking dates and what to expect. 

xx

• Options

Hi mummyinthemaking, that me laugh falling asleep, its hard not too. I look like casper the ghost I was white before but my blood appears to have disappeared out my skin. Im glad I'm not the only one that does all the checking as if one day makes a difference lol

• Options

I felt really sick this morning good and struggled to eat some breakfast but was ok with lunch and dinner. 

I've got constant cramps, like very light af ones but feels more like that feeling you get when you know your going on holiday and your excited!

Boobs are not too bad and I feel tired but apart from that I'm ok. My OH has already gone into protect mode, it's only day 2 of knowing and the phrase I'm pregnant not sick' has already been used!  

• Options

Aw that's sweet although I'm sure it's annoying. My OH has been quite protective he's been hovering to the point I encouraged him to go out with his mates 3 nights in a row lol. They must feel really helpless. 

• Options

Hi to all the December mum. image  I am due on the 6th of Dec. For me it's baby number 5 but for my husband  it's number 1 which makes this new journey so exciting. We were trying to conceive for 7 mths (what a roller coaster) of emotions that was  !! 

ANYWAYS HUGS AND BIG HIGH 5S. To all of you !! 

• Options

Hi can I join please. I'm 6 weeks today with no 5, due 10th December. I have 4 beautiful girls already. We were only ttc 3 months, 2nd month was a chemical. I have had 5 other mc as well as the chemical so taking each day as it comes. Due to mc history I'm allowed a scan at the epu but hate that place so much that I'm in 2 minds weather to have a scan there or just pay for a private one. I just wish I could go to see and wake up when the first 12 weeks is over lol 

look forward to getting to know you all x

• Options

Sleep not see!

• Options

Its great to see so many people coming over onto this thread. One of the other threads that I am part of has had 3 BFP this month which is really good as it helps other people along with their journeys!

I'm going round my mums tonight, but we have decided to wait a bit longer before we tell them as I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow so it will be really interesting to see whether she guesses or not! Also going to Aqua Zumba with my SIL and we normally go into the sauna after so need to think of an excuse not to!

• Options

Hows everyone feeling?   Is anyone having lower back pain. I wonder if it's as bad as I think it feels or I am just stressing .. Even after three other pregnancy you forget what it's like xx 

• Options

Hiya all you lovely ladies found out I was pregnant Tuesday but because the line was so faint I tested again yesterday it was a bit darker and tested again this morning and I can see a line with out squinting to see it ha ha. By my dates I am due 23rd of December  xxxx

• Options

Mytoarmost5 the more babies you have the worst the pains get. I've had back ache for weeks. 

Squeak it's so hard to not tell people. I'm sure my best friend knows but doesn't want to ask. 

Liz congratulation, wonder if your end up with a Christmas Day baby x

• Options

Wow, loads of welcomes coming to all our new members!

Hi Mummyinthemaking! Not sure it feels really real until you see it on screen at your first scan - or maybe when you first start seeing your belly wriggling, or even until you're holding that baby after giving birth! It's a roller coaster for sure! I remember those burning boobs too - mine felt like they were on fire, and got really big real fast!

Welcome to Mummytoalmost5 - you've had fantastic practice already! How many boys or girls do you have and how old are they?

Hello mummyto2littlegirls, so sorry for all the loss you've had - but 4 girls is  wonderful. Please let us know what you decide to do regarding an early scan - I can totally sympathise that a visit to the EPU is always clouded with worry - but good stuff does happen there too (I've been there too, think I know how you feel)

And Liz Brown2! Can't tell you how glad we are to have you here - you know we've followed your journey at MFM, and are so very pleased you got that BFP.

• Options

I am 7 weeks today and fed up of the nausea which seems to last most of the day. 

We have told parents and i told my 13 year old daughter at the weekend.  She has been very cuddly since,  Think she was a little insecure she would be pushed out but i re-assured her she is still my baby it's just that she will have to share me a little.

A couple of people at work know but i am struggling to keep it a secret because of the nausea

• Options

I have told the people who need to know at work due to the type of job I do - plus I'm also the manager so I know the process that needs to be followed!

Just feeling really queezy most of the day and still have very mild cramps.

Cant wait to see my mum tonight to see if she says anything -fingers crossed she wont and we can surprise her the way we want too!

Welcome to all the new ladies, looking forward to getting to know you all!

x

• Options

I ashhhh thank you danielle we a both over the moon. I have only told my oldest sister and my Nanna and 1 girl from work. I work in a primary school so I have been off for the last 2 weeks. It's going to be so hard to keep it a secret in work when I go back Monday. 

• Options

Hi Saz15, welcome to December! Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Have you tried ginger tea for the nausea? Apparently it can really help. How's you're daughter coming round to the news now?

• Options

Ok so gp wasn't very helpful!midwife has gave me a booking date for in 2 weeks time! Suppose il just have to sit tight and hope for the best x

• Options

I called the doctors this morning I can't get an appointment till next Tuesday. It's going to be a long weeken. We have got some friends coming round tomorrow night for a few drinks ha ha. how can I get away with it with out telling them xxx

• Options

Hi to all the new ladies coming in, good to see some more bfps ! Also seems the warm weather has bought some new bumps out into the open in the school playground I saw 3 I didn't know about just today lol  we still haven't told anyone and as my symptoms are all passed off as something else I'm seeming to get away with it for bow at least... Realised today that I do get morning Sicky feelings ( not just at random flashes thru the day ) as I got up early with oh this morning and the room spun, my tummy revolted and I promptly lay back down ! Half hour later it had settled enough to eat 

I still cramp thru the day and more so when sitting down.... Is that normal? And again my apetite is nil but if I don't make an effort and eat so i dont get the Sicky rumbles 

Liz brown2 I always used the " on antibiotics for ear infection " or similar excuse or u couldhave tummy upset few days ago and don't want to irritate it with booze or just ate dodgy take out last night ? All plausable and worked for me xx

• Options

Thanks mummy22littlegirls this is my fourth pregnancy and my last was twins so yep that would explain it image  I have a 14 yr Son 11yr Girl and 7yr twin girls.Tom, Lucy, Emily and Erin. Secretly hoping for another little boy!