Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Replies

• Mumtoamost5 glad I'm not the only crazy one having number 5! Twins wow, is there any chance it could be twins again? 

Ok so feeling sick has well and truly kicked in. I'm up at 4am eating porridge in the hope of settling my stomach after hours of rolling around my bed feeling like I'm going to be sick. I had hg with my last pregnancy and had to spend 3 days in hospital on a drip. fingers crossed it doesn't get that bad this time x

• I woke up at 5am with a really bad headache. I have got to go shopping and then my oh has 3 of his mates round useualy I out drink them. They are going to be asking why I am not drinking tonight and Iam just drinking orange juice lol xxxx

• Mummy22littlegirls  we a're praying that this time we will be bless with only one - we only have a 7 seat car image  I wanted to have a early scan just to Make sure it was only one but we have desided to wait till 12 week scan. My twin girls want twin boys and have been saying so for awhile now (Mm)  I was pretty sick at this stage with my twin pregnancy and atm I am still feeling pretty good??  So im happy for now.  

• Just sat down and told my mum and my 14 year old daughter. My daughter said oh good that means you can spoil me before the baby comes and my mum said oh god not another grandchild ha ha but when I told her it's due Christmas Eve she swore ha ha. Got the doctors Monday night yyaayyyyy. feel so much better now I have told my daughter xxxx

• Liz brown2, I can't wait to tell the rest of my kids so far we have only told our 11 yr she is so good and helps out alot and she feels grown up because she is in on something the others aren't. Doesn't tell family make it so much more real. I am going to hold of telling my Mum she is pretty negative and truthfully I only want happy vibes 

• I had my first official morning sickness today and actually felt a lot better once it had happened.

Have told my sister in law as she was asking way to many questions and it was so nice to hear her scream down the phone!

• Congrats to all the new mummies to be. December is going to be a busy month.  I haven't a clue when I'm due now or when I conceived. I had another early scan today due to pain and some bleeding. We saw our little bubs for the first time and he/she had a strong heartbeat. I should of been 7 weeks going by first day of last period but measured around 6 wks 2 days 6mm. I'm getting another scan in 3 weeks on 7th May 2015. To check based on the dates can anyone work out when I'm due lol I'm rubbish with maths.

• Iam 6wk and 3 days today and I worked out Iam due around Christmas eve lol. Going to start my Christmas shopping next month so it's all done ha ha ha xxx

• I ment 4wks and 3 days stupid phone has a mind of its own 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

• Aw a wee Christmas eve baby thsts lovely.  Yeah I'd be tempted to get it all dome early. I've already told my oh I won't be cooking Christmas dinner this year 

• My oh has said if I go into labour on Christmas Day. He will go to his mums for his dinner and then come back to the hospital because he can't miss his mums Christmas dinner ha ha xxx

• Lol typical man. My OH would be the same lol. If I go late it will be close to Christmas too. I don't know if I could face the meal

• I dont mind if I go over a few days. we were saving up to go on holiday next year but now that we won't be able to oh has asked for an Xbox 1 for Christmas. I said no because your going to be busy ha ha he said ok for my birthday then. So we have come to a deal. When we have our 12 week scan we can buy him an Xbox 1 (he's 36 years old) lol xxx

• Ah boys and their toys. Yeah he'll think he'll  have time to play but he won't although if he gets it early at least he can play it for a few months before baby comes. I think for my birthday ill be asking for baby stuff, I thi know ill need it

• Oh same here haha. When I was out shopping today I couldn't help looking at the materty clothes ha ha xxx

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/86804.jpg

Got these today aswell from asda. Thought I would give them ago xxx

• I've been looking at clothes too, my mum bought me some abput a week ago. Ive already been looking at cots etc lol

• I am going to wait till I have had my first scan before I start buying things but I can't wait hahaha xxxx

• hi ladies,  butterfly i think it puts you due around the 9th ish of dec, if you look online im sure there's a calculator somewhere.

well my day has again started with spinning and it took a while for me to be able to stand without being sick or falling over lol  anyone have any ideas on how to ease boob ache? mine are killing me ! I'm sure I've gone up a size this week.... the cramping not so bad but I read to drink plenty of water and keep walking and it seems to help x

Good idea about xmas shopping early too - think we may do that aswell, also will have to make sure have a stock of baby stuff too as with our last DD we waited till she was born to buy her clothes so poor thing only had few white sets to come home to and for a couple of days til we went shopping! thats not going to be good over xmas and new yrs is it????

Liz my sister bought her OH an xbox when they had their baby, he stayed up playing on it when she went to bed - and did midnight feed for her as he was up already and let her sleep a while.... just some little incentive for you lol 

what have you all planned for the weekend??

• Ooooo I think I will deffo get him one then heirs best friend will most probably be round everyday after they have both finished work. I am off to Liverpool today to take my daughter to watch fast and furious 7 even tho she has seen it twice already. She made me watch all the other films before she would let me go to watch it hahaha And she will most probably spend all my wages. She made me laugh yesterday we were out shopping with mum and she said nan you should tell my mum off for not keeping her legs closed. Xxx