Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

1444546474850»

Replies

• Hey amy17, glad you're able to talk this over with others in a similar situation,  and glad you don't have to wait too long xxx 

Mummy22littlegirls I am in Gosport (winchester originally)  so up the road really

And hadepop I was in Poole recently,   went to mr kyps to see bon Jovi tribute 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

• Amy I'm so glad you have found a group of people in the same situation as yourself. ypur mind must be working over time.

hadepop and sunny I'm not far from either of you. 

i must have one lazy baby because I'm not Feeling anything. Gender scan Monday, I don't care what the sex is just excited to see baby again x

• Mummy22littlegirls I am sure you will feel something soon enough image  Every baby is different aren't they!

Good luck on the Gender scan - how far along are you??

Happy Friday everyone!!  Anyone have any nice plans for the weekend and Fathers Day?? xx

• I'm 15.4 due the 7th so will be 16w on the dot on Monday. My 2nd I didn't feel to 20 weeks but my 3rd was 11w every baby and pregnancy is so differen. No 5 has been very similar to no 2, no sickness and craving fresh foods x

• Bless you image  Mine is very similar to my first to be honest.  I have taken to cheese and marmite like I did last time and anything savoury really.  I am not overly bothered about sweet stuff!

But then I was feeling very sick inititally where I didn't with my first xx

• Hello all, been following for a while now, I've finally decided to join up and have a chat! I have one son (almost 11 now) and am happily pregnant with bump 2. I'm 12 +5 today, and have had my first scan.... been keeping this one a secret for what feels like forever! 

would like to send love and light to amy17.... hope all will be well as this difficult time passes for you x x

thoughts also with Lizbrown... have shed many tears reading your story.... good luck in the future x x 

• Hi happybump2, we're so glad you decided to stop lurking and jump in!

Congratulation on your BFP, have you told your son yet?

• Afternoon ladies,

Been a bit quiet this week as it has been mega stressful. As well as working full time and being pregnant, I am also desperately trying to finish my degree and I have a huge assignment due in today (last before my dissertation). Its taken every ounce of my concentration and energy this week!

Glad to hear you are getting some support Amy and I will be thinking of you on Monday.

Hope you all have a lovely weekendx 

• Thank you DanielleMFM no my son doesn't know yet, I feel like I've kept quiet for so long now that its sending me a bit crazy! I didnt know I was pregnant with my son until nearly 11 weeks so its been really different this time, suffering every symptom going at the moment! 

• Hi im 13 weeks nw nd yesday i got some brown discharge which made me so worried... Have booked a scan nnd dctrs apptmt tmrw.. Hoping for the best results... Pray for me moms...

• Archu good luck, fingers crossed that you see a healthy little baby on your scan. I believe brown is old blood so try not to worry too much, easier said then done X

• Hi Archu and welcome to December's Birth Club. Have you had your first scan yet? Hopefully this will help ease your worries.

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, calledDue in December 2015 Part 2- which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.