Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Replies

• Hiya only been back in work 2 days and a couple of the girls are abit suspicious because I was going for a wee a lot today lol.i said it was because I was drinking a lot of water, I think they believed me hahaha.

• Lol yeah just say youve got a uti. It's hard eh, my work colleagues guessed as soon as I was back from holiday due my big swollen belly. It's hard hiding it. 

• I'm soo glad I'm not the only one filling my trousers and jeans a bit too much ! Thought I'd piled it on last week but scales say only 1 lb on ! Not usually enough to stop me sitting down in my jeans!!! I think my body had just clicked and remembered what its like to be expecting and thickened my middle overnight lol

As for any other symptoms, I'm feeling awful in the morning and have to talk myself into breakfast as so far I feel better after it, I sometimes nod off after lunch and cramp sometimes during the day. By bedtime I have backache and my boobs scream when I take bra off - think its time for new size. 

My appetite is hit and miss too but thankfully not bothered too much with sickness in the day but I am getting heartburn?.

What is everyone else getting? 

As for other 

• So far I have sore boobs and today my back was killing me. I havr a few Baggie work t shits I wear because i work in a primary school we wear a maroon t shit with the school badge on so its still a tiny bit Baggie. My headteacher knows because I needed to tell her for health and safet. She said as soon as my uniform gets to uncomfortable I can wear my own clothes. Hopefully I can last until the next half term which is in 5 weeks lol xxxxx

• Finger s crossed for you Liz, with my  last baby I was out of my baggy jeans at 10 weeks, I seemed to 'pop' with a noticable baby bump at around 16ish weeks ..(. It was start of Nov and she was born mid April ) so I know I'll be looking at maternity ranges for summer and winter that's for sure ! 

Try a hair band thru the button hole and around the button for a bit of space x

I'm just hoping to get safely and quietly past 12 weeks so I can surprise family instead of them guessing. 

• Shanice congratulation. There seems to be a few of us on this form having no3+ I'm on no5 I have 4 girls already.

busymamma thanks I will let you know how the scan goes. I'm planning on waiting till July to tell everyone I'm pregnant as I have a family party to go to!!! 

Butterfly fingers crossed that the bleeding stops soon, never nice to see. When is your next scan? 

How is everyone else doing? X

• We are going to wait till the 12 week scan to tell everyone. Feeling abit sick this morning hopefuly it passes before I go to work. Anyone else waking up early every day this week I have been waking up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off xx

• Morning ladies, 

Hope you are doing well. I'm feeling surprisingly OK but people (that know) keep telling me from 6 weeks it will kick in which is Friday for me! I am the same as you Liz, I have been sleeping well but as soon as I'm awake, that's it I cant get back to sleep. I've just been going into work earlier and finishing earlier.

I'm finding the late afternoon/evening the worst with feeling sick and being mega tired. Luckily I wear a lot of dresses to work so can hide things for now but have already had to buy a different style pair of work trousers! 

The 12 week mark seems so far away at the moment!

• I know I can not wait till 12 Weeks have been. ine of the girls this morning said very quietly you have either but on weight through the 2 weeks off or your about 6-7 weeks pregnant hahaha I said it's all the crap I have been eating don't think she believed me xxx

• Afternoon all, just wondering, has anyone else experienced really vivid dreams ?  Mine are usually nightmares and last nights was so teal I wike up in a cold sweat, panting like I'd been running ( as I had in my dream ) and my heart almost beating out my throat ! It was awful and took agas to get back to sleep. 

Just wondered if anyone else had had this and if there's any suggestions to get good dreams ????

Never really suffered with nightmares before so I'm lost.

Thanks x

• Squeak it's handy that you can go into work early. 

Liz omg I don't know how you kept a straight face!

busymamma I've never had a problem with dreams while pregnant. It doesn't sound nice at al.

just back from the epu, scan went great. Baby measuring 7 weeks today, due the 9th December x

• Glad your scan went well!

4 weeks today I have my midwife appointment and I will assume that my scan will be two weeks after that.....seriously needs to hurry up! This has felt like the longest week even since we have found out. Luckily got a long weekend off this weekend and Bank holiday the next so hoping that speeds up things a bit!

• Also, not sure you if you ladies are aware, but if you sign up with the website Emmas Diary and put your due dates in, they give you some vouchers for some packs that you collect from Boots. There are three Mum to be, Bump to Baby and a family one.

They have loads of samples in for you to try and also lots of helpful information, just thought id mention it!

• Hi Ladies

Well after a few days of being not so sure as to what was going on after lots of faints ive had a very clear positive and huge thanks to ladies who commented on my thread with advice and reassurance! 

From the dates I have worked out my due date is the 25th December!!! It was a shock as it was only the end of jan beginning of feb me and my OH decided that we wanted to dispose of my pill and let nature take it course thinking it would possibly take a few moths for the pill to be out of my system...never in a million expecting things to happen so quickly! Feeling very anxious as my son is 7 now and feels like I'm doing it for the first time again but also very pleased I have found this group for advice & support! keeping fingers and toes crossed for a healthy 8 months!! Xx

• That's brill news alk87 and I know what you mean by it feels like the first time again. I have one other child and she turns 14 in November lol.

• Yyaayyyyy doctors all done and he confirmed the pregnancy he said I have put half a stone on and he thinks baby is due 22nd of Decembe. Just got to ring to book scan he said I will have the scan at 10weeks so 5 weeks to go lol xxxx

• Hi Alk87, lovely to have you here in the December Birth Club. That's an incredibly super fast BFP - amazing!

We're so pleased you've found MFM's helpful, there's a lovely bunch of ladies here.

And don't worry about feeling like you're doing it for the first time - it all comes flooding back!

• Hi there my baby is due December 11th! xxx

• It's been a busy day on here today. Congrats on the scan mummy22littlegirls, you must be feeling relieved. I think I may be due in that day too. My next scan is 7 may 2015, if all fine with that then next will be 27th May 2015. 

Glad all went well at the docs Liz Brown hopefully the five weeks will fly in so you can have your scan.

Busymamma I've been having random dreams and not always nice ones it's weird.

Squeak thanks for the tip once I find out my proper due date ill put it in. 

Welcome Alk87, that's good it all happened quickly I'm sure it was a surprise. Good luck for the next 8 months

• Hi Kirsty2303 and welcome to the December Birth Club! Is this your first baby? How are those pregnancy symptoms treating you?