Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in Dec 2015 Part 2!

Replies

• hi ladies! 

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. Been to the hospital today for my CVS test and I was told that the baby has a lot more problems that what they thought. The spine hasn't formed properley and the are problems with the babys legs. The midwife has told us that the baby will not survive the full 9 months so we had no other option than a termination. I am book in tomorrow to have that done. Me and my partner are devastated but are going to look on the bright side of thing. Thank you for all your support and good luck! Xx

• Amy

i am so sincerely sorry for this news and i hope god gives you strength during this time to u and your partner. 

keep strong and all the best wishes xx

• I'm so sorry Amy!! I can't imagine what you're both going through. Lots of love to you both xx

• Hi Flaxley its so great to hear of triplets... We are happy nd proud of carrying one baby bt u r so lucky to be blessed with triplets.. I think u should feel on the top of world... Take care of ur health.. Sure u nd ur kidies wl always b kept in our prayers..

• Hi Amy dnt feel everything happens for goodness.. Be relaxed that u gt to knw abt these much earlier bcoz nw its a pain only for us bt if the baby is born with these abnormalities it would have suffered a lot.. Always parents wl accept the pain without givng it to their children. so make ur mind strong nd pls do be with us in this thread... Sure next yr u wl deliver a beautiful baby.. God bless u both..

• Oh Amy I'm truly sorry to hear that love, I am sending healing hugs your way. Please look after yourself and seek help and support if you need it. Take care and take it easy now. Xxx

• WOW Flaxley! Just wow! And amazing!!!!

amy17, we are so very sorry to hear your news. Wishing you well at this very tough time x

• Aw congrats mummy22littlegirls, lovely glad all went well. Must feel so much more real. 

Flaxley wow triplets congrats. That will be so cute. Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.

As for buying stuff. Argos does good packages, asda. Even ikea does nursery packages. I'm 4 months tomorrow so better get started buying things.  What nappies is everyome getting 

• Aw Amy I'm so sorry to hear that. What devastating news for you both. What a hard decision to make but you won't want little bean to suffer. Take care of yourself and take time to recover. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.x 

• Amy I am so very sorry. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. 

Flaxley wow congratulations that's amazing news. I'm guessing you will be having a lot of extra appointments and scans. Will you find out the gender of the babies? 

Butterfly it feels so real now. The scan was amazing and so clear. They now do hd as well as 2,3 &4d which was unreal. is your scan with baby bond? X

• That's sounds fab mummy22littlegirls, I didn't realise they did it in hd. My mum and mil is coming to mine on sat, they've never seen a scan before. I've booked mine through a place called babes in the womb. Not sure how they will do it. Can't waited 

• amy17, I am so sorry to hear this, will be thinking of you and your partner today, please look after yourself x

• amy17, so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your partner. Stay strong xxxx

• Thank u everybody. It was only through a scare at 11wks i found out its triplet. my water broke!! Literally! Thankfully through a scan the babies were ok and doctors still do not know what happend to me. It was very scary. 

I have had scans so far at 12 & 14wk. My next scan is due 18wk. Im at high risk now so every stage every day is like walking on egg shells. There are so many risks...

Mummy22little girls they told me the sex at 14 wk but i will wait to confirm that on my next scan. 

Im interested in a 4d scan now so will have to research onto that. 

Archu yes i really do feel blessed but just worried especially with what happened to me at 11wk. 

• How scary Flaxley,  im glad they are keeping a close eye on you. What it all your waters or partial. Every stage then is a step closer to meeting your trio. What an exciting christmas you will have

• Amy17 thinking of you today hun.  Hope all goes well xx

Alextomx let us know how your scan goes today image xx

Flaxley I guess its easy for me to say as I am not in your shoes, but just try and enjoy each day as it comes.  It such a lovely experience!  I know you will be worried, naturally I think we all would, but just try and enjoy it too image xx

• Butterfly31 - we tend to buy a mixture of nappies.  I generally don't buy Pampers because of the price and the own brand ones work as good.  The only time I did use Pampers was at night time for my little boy as he got older cos they would hold the most wee!!  But in the initial stages, its changed that often it really didn't matter! Lol.  I will say Aldi nappies are very good, and their wipes - I think the wipes are 69p a packet and they are sensitive ones and really thick!

• The consultant couldnt give me a answer where the water was from Butterfly31. xx

• Amy17, thoughts and prayers are with you and your partner today, best wishes xxx

• Crikey, triplets.....I think I'd pass out if I got told that lol thankfully we have one this time !  Best wishes to you tho take extra care xx - I'm all excited to see photos of them at Xmas! How cute are multiples !!

Good luck for ladies getting scans this week too,  looking forward to the pics x