Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in Dec 2015 Part 2!

Replies

• Options

Ooo it won't let me...I'll have to do it at work tomorrow 

• Options

It won't upload it so will have to do it at work tomorrow 

• Options

My little bean due Christmas day!! ???? it was very naughty and wouldn't play ball!

• Options

Morning Swanny, that makes two of us with Christmas Day due dates image

Mine is a wriggler too - glad it all went well x

• Options

Mine wasn't a wriggler! Lol.  It was lazy!!!  It hid and wouldn't move, kept having a stretch out and a suck of its fist then went back to sleep.  It had just put itself it a position where they couldn't measure it!  Little monkey! image

• Options

Oh, that's a shame, mine went upside down, did handstands and all-sorts, my Partner was just mesmerized, and asked the sonographer if it was him moving around, he was shocked with the response, of 'no, that's your baby!'

He believes the baby is in there now lol!

Do you have to go back for another attempt at measurements? x

• Options

No, they persevered and got there thankfully.  I was just a couple of days further along, so nothing too major image  They had to get the boss lady in though to get it! Lol.  I hope its not a sign of things to come!!  We have decided to find out the sex this time, you know its just not going to play ball don't you?!image xx

• Options

Haha! Yes, that's one of the reasons I decided not to try and find out, because this one is already awkward so i'm going with boy for that reason image Plus its my first, if we have any more, then I think we would probably try and find out for practical reasons! x

• Options

When we told my little boy we asked him if he wanted a brother or a sister, and then a girl or a boy cos he is only 2 and a half so may not grasp brother or sister!  He said a sister, and then a girl!  My Step-daughter wants a sister too, so I think they will both be disappointedimage xx

• Options

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me popping in!

We've just started a new thread about baby names, and we're guessing you lot must be thinking about them? If you are, do feel free to post a comment!

And is it time for belfie shots yet??

• Options

@DanienlleMFM I have tried a number of different ways to upload and its not accepting it

• Options

Oh Squeak185, how annoying - what's going on when you try to post a pic? And what device are you using?

• Options

Swanny, glad your scan went well - sounds a bit like mine I was there for over two hours and had to go in, come out, go in etc.

We have decided that we are going to find out what we are having so now on the count down for the 20 week scan!

There has been a massive difference in the amount of loo trips I've been doing over the last couple of days apart from that everything is the same.

• Options

I have noticed my trips to the loo have decreased thankfully!!  Especially thankful through the night - I was always getting up, but the last few days its only been once or twice!  Wahooooooo image

• Options

Hello ladies  glad the scans are going well, fingers crossed the pics load up soon 

I'm 14+5 and bump is defo 'out n proud' lol, has a Hosp appt with m/w present and I'm told its acceptable to have a showing bump as it seems I'm carrying a tad higher too it just shows lol 

The witch also put me on injections for the rest of the pregnancy and following six weeks (30 +weeks!) To prevent DVT as I'm high risk! Was gutted but am now back in big girl pants and have accepted I'm a pin cushion lol this baby had better be quick to sleep thru the night lol

• Options

Hi swanny my little dude also due on Christmas...

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127365.png

Here is my Bumpie (belfie??) this was taken on Monday night at the Fleetwood Mac concert and I would have been 13+5

• Options

Glad all went well swanny a wee Xmas baby. You never know may come a bit sooner. 

Loving the bumpie/belfie squeak. A nice neat bump. Nice top too. 

That's a shame your on injections busymamma, not much fun. I hate injections do I'd be a rubbish patient. 

I'm finding out on Sat  what I'm having, hopefully. I can't wait. I still haven't got a date for 20 weeks scan hopefully it will come soon, but anyway private scan on saturday.

• Options

Morning All!

14 weeks today image

Lots of good news for me yesterday

Got my blood tests and combined Downs/Edwards/Patau results back yesterday - All clear and low risk image

Then went to see my new GP about something else - he was lovely, congratulated me and offered to test my blood sugar on the spot, as despite my risk factors (High BMI etc.) the midwives said they wont test until 28 weeks - 4.9 so that is spot on too, I know it doesn't mean I wont get GD later in pregnancy, but at least I have a starting point image

Oh and i'm meeting a good friend for lunch today to tell her image

Have a great day everyone!

xxx

• Options

Morning Hadepop, that is a lot of good news. Glad all went well with your tests it's always a relief and good on your gp for checking your blood. Have a lovely lunch. X