Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in Dec 2015 Part 2!

1444546474850»

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies

Had my jabs today, flu one was fine but the whooping cough one stang ! ( not for long tho thankfully )

We have a very active baby tonight and my youngest is having fits of giggles watching the remote control wiggle and wobble lol 

• Options

Hmmm. Im now 31 weeks with no sign of leak. Im getting concerned as im a first time mom and doctors want to deliver at 34-35.  Will i be able to breast feed?

• Options

Hi Flaxley - it took me by surprise tbh, I had no early warning.

Im sure you'll be fine, and will get loads of support, are you planning on bfing all 3?

I am feeling really unstable and teary today for no reason, everything at work is upsetting me, I think maybe I should just go home sick rather than risking a full blown public meltdown :-( x

• Options

Flaxley, I'm sure once the post birth hormones kick start you'll be able to b/f all you need ! 

Hi hadepop, sending hugs xx  I hate those " fragile" days ( as hubby calls them lol) just take it easy - if you need to take the day off then do !!!  Be kind to yourself and plan something good for the weekend to look forward to.....even if its watching that boxset (uninterrupted) from under a douvet on the sofa or just getting your nails done in a fab design!

( a fragile day led me to getting my haircut on Friday lol I might try for a grown ups only lunch out next time !)

I say this on a fairly stable day.... These hormone blips happen and we get thru them, why not get something fun ready on standby for the next time we need a pick me up ? Can't drink wine - so be creative and plan a treat for you !

• Options

I also had a fragile day too yesterday - just felt like I wanted to curl up and cry but for no apparent reason as I didn't feel unhappy.

I'm 28 weeks today so am celebrating the start of the last trimester and hoping that this one is as kind to me as the others have been. Had my MW appointment today and everything is fine in terms of measurements, urine, heartbeat etc. Took bloods so will wait for those to come back. I have got my flu jab and whooping cough booked for Monday and my 31 week and 34 week appointments in the Diary too.

With 7 and a bit weeks left a work, I am starting to write my handover documents and trying to get all admin up to date....

A nice quiet weekend to look forward to...what about you ladies?

• Options

Hi ladies, reading your posts I'm wondering if its a 28 week ish hormone dump leaving us feeling fragile ? We seem to have them at very similar stages ???? 

I'm 28+4 today and have had a good day !!!!

also realised its October tomorrow - omg where did September go???

• Options

Well I'm glad it's not just me....I'm feeling a little fragile this week, plus my morning sickness seems to have made a return which was a little unexpected! But tomorrow is a new month! X

• Options

My mid wife did say to me that I should expect a growth spurt over the next couple of weeks so that could be hormone related.

I felt emotionally better today but had a stinkingmigraine. Went to my birthing/relaxation class and it chilled me out so much it disappeared  

• Options

Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in December 2016 Part 3 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for - we'll post the link later on today.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Options

Sounds good to me :) love that we have a really active thread full of lovely ladies 

• Options

Hi all, as promised, here's your brand new shiny continuation thread - Due in December 2015 Part 3!