Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015

Due in Dec 2015 Part 2!

Replies

• Butterfly congratulations glad your scan went well. You can now start shopping for pink bits x

• Thanks mummy22littlegirls, we are excited. Ended up buying a little outfit today lol

• How lovely butterfly31 xx little princess..

Boots have a sale on baby clothes i picked up some great stuff yesterday for our winter babies.. X

•  Thanks Flaxley. Ah really ill definetly have a look, I know will need to get a snow suit for winter princess

• Hiya ladies.

Not been on for a while. Not had a good day! Started with stomach cramps  ( just after where your ribs end in the middle ), basically can't move when they start. Can have one then none for an hour or every five minutes. Also accompanied by diarrhea  (sorry for tmi), literally got to go now or be too late. Thank god I'm not at work today.

Has anyone else had any problems like these?? I had the same thing happen the other month too. Soo painful xx 

• I've got ibs so had problems throughout with stomach cramps and bowel issues although this weekend I had something similar to what your describing three das a cramps and upset stomach I just wonder if it's a bug. Have you had any other symptoms?  

• Hi Sophie and Butterfly - sorry to hear you are having problems image  Have you tried the good old fashioned hot water bottle??  Other than that, I wouldn't have a clue ladies.  Have a chat with your midwife - I guess it could be hormonal?!  Really not sure though!

Well, me and the Hubby were getting a bit intimate last night (its been a while! Lol) and he was suddenly taken in by how much my boobs had grown! Lol.  MEN!!  His little eyes lit up!!  It made me chuckle, so I thought I would just share and see if your men are the same?! image

Jodie xx

• Hi Swanny, I'll try the hot water bottle as midwife didn't really suggest much apart from go to GP and get ibs checked out.

Lol good for you have the energy to get intimate. I don't know if mines has noticed yet he spends more time staring at my belly,he seems fascinated that there's a baby in there lol. Maybe once my boobs get even bigger he'll start noticing 

• Its only recently I have found the energy!  I thought now I did have a bit more energy I best make the effort once in a whileimage Thankfully, I do feel a bit brighter now I am in the second Trimester.

My hubby has never really been one for pregnant bellies and things.  Don't get me wrong, he gives 'Dave' a rub and a poke and things, and with my first he felt him kick and things, but he isn't really fascinated by it all.  He is much better when baby is actually here!  He is an amazing daddy and I can't wait for him to get involved that way again image  only just over 25 weeks to wait ey! Lol.

I hope the Hot water Bottle works for you, tummy pains are never pleasant at the best of times, let alone when you are pregnant.

• I have had Ibs a few years ago, so I'm guessing it's that again. Only thing is it has Me doubled over in pain . I tried a hot bath but didn't work. Oh well, only another day or so to go and it should stop. 

Has anyone started to put weight on yet? I've been going to slimming world since before I got pregnant so, so far I've kept it at bay as I'm already over bmi 30 xx

• Yes, I have gained about half a stone Sophie.  But that's generally because I have been busy socially recently so lots of take aways and meals out.  So this week I am back on salads and things! image  I am also overweight this time around (was a lot slimmer when I got pregnant with my first!) but I try not to worry too much, its inevitable its going to happen, I am just trying to eat a healthy diet, but still have a bit of what I fancy every now and then.  Try not to worry about it too much, pregnancy goes so quickly, you have to enjoy every moment and not worry about the things you can get back too once baby is here image xx

• I was too on first pregnancy but never lost the baby weight afterwards. I'm trying to be healthy when I can as i don't won't to put 4st on like last time lol. Xx

• I can feel your pain hun!! Lol.  You sound like meimage I lost 2 stone before I got pregnant this time, glad I did otherwise I think I might have had to be monitored because of being overweight!  You kiss goodbye to your body don't you once you have babies! xx

• Afternoon ladies hope you are all well. Did you have a restful weekend?

We started to clear out our office and put things up for sale as we wont need them anymore, was a good excuse to have a bit of a clear out. All the money we are making we are putting into a baby pot to spend. 

I'm feeling pretty good now I am in the second trimester so hoping this will last. I got a new hayfever product to try and help with that, its a balm called Haymax which you can put on your nose and under your eyes to catch the pollen, so far so good.

I am still yet to put on any weight even though I am growing in size! I'm glad about this over all as I'm hoping it means I will find it easier to fit into my wedding dress next year!

OH has defiantly taken a fancy to my new assets...they weren't small before so he is enjoying it. He also likes rubbing in the stretch mark cream every night, its their little bit of bonding!

On the count down for the next round of appointments - 16 week check up next week!

• Good idea Squeak - babies are so expensive image

We didn't have a restful weekend, but it was an enjoyable weekend all the same!  So no complaints from me!

Ha ha mine have never been small, but they didn't really grow much with my first, this time they seem to have!  I guess some women pay good money to have our assetsimage

Yes, the second trimester seems to be going well for me so far!  Still a bit tired, but I think that's just part and parcel of being a full time working Momma!  Talking of work - worked out when I will finish for maternity leave the other day and notified the company - roll on 20th November!!!! image

Oooo exciting!!  My next appointment is 16th July - its supposed to be my 16 week appointment but I will be a day off 17 weeks.  Waiting for my next scan date to come through the post!  Excited for that one image

• Swanny that is the day I go on maternity leave too! What's even better is that I don't go back to work until Jan 2nd 2017.

It's also the day that my dissertation is due! Starting to think that having a baby, finishing my degree and planning a wedding all at the same time is slightly mental!

X  

• Wow that's a nice break!!! I'll be going back beginning of September I think but only going back on part time hours. It was ok doing full time with 1 but I couldn't do it with 2!

Slightly mental is probably an understatement with that one!! Lol x

• Its a warm one today isn't it ladies!!! Phew!! xx

• Deffo, I need to invest in a maternity tankini as we are taking the kids to an outdoor pool on Sunday!

Anyone seen any nice ones?

• They have some nice bits on the Next Website.  New Look usually have some nice bits too.  I get my general day to day stuff from Peacocks.  I am struggling with going abroad in September.  Trying to not buy maternity stuff because its so pricy and just buy a bigger size where I can.  I think shops automatically think because you are pregnant you don't want to look nice!!  Makes me sad image

Oooo an outdoor pool sounds nice!  We don't have anything like that around here!