Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2015 Part 3

Replies

• That's good squeak that your boss is recognising that you need a bit've tlc and understanding.  I'm being run ragged at work,  our patients seem all the more demanding of late.  I'm due to stop at 37 weeks but if I need to will go a bit before as I needed to be sensible 

Hadepop I'm on iron and awaiting possible iron infusion as my level went from borderline (at 1st mw appt) then steadily dropped.  (I'm on 3 tablets plus additional liquid iron and good diet!) I am very symptomatic with the breathlessness etc. I'd say try increase levels through diet and maybe take 1 tablet alternate days see if that boosts you. X 

• Squeak, that's nice that they have recognized your efforts so far, and rewarded you for it :-)

Sunny, thanks, that sounds sensible, i'll pick them up when I go for my jabs tomorrow and try one every other day, have already planned Steak and Watercress for dinner tonight, along with Broccoli and a glass of OJ for the Vit C to aid absorption! x

• Hi ladies 

Hope all goes well for your daughter sunny x and congrats on having a nice boss squeak, some are good but I used to have one that was very anti-child (rare for a woman I know but when I was pg with our 3rd she was difficult and demanding - I think to get me to quit as she couldn't fire me !)

Quick question for you all...

Today I am 29+5 and had a fed up day yesterday, and was close to tears almost all day for no reason ! But I slept well and today woke up and had a mad urge to clean..and I mean the things that I hardly notice before have been dettoled ! I've taken the kitchen table apart and cleaned the bits you can't see - not been done in forever, picture frames taken down and wiped all over instead of a quick dust - I've even wiped the wires behind the TV set! - I'm hoping it's a nesting thing (albeit early) and not me going crazy pregnant lady!??

So my question... Has anyone else said/ done stuff you wouldn't normally consider and had to blame pregnancy / hormones???

• I don't think I have had anything really that I would blame pregnancy on. I think I might be dropping things a bit more but I am naturally clumsy so I haven't really noticed it.

I haven't had any cravings yet either - has anyone else?

• Squeak I'm certainly more clumsy (more than usual!)  keep knocking into frames and thinking I can stikl squeeze into the same sized gaps I could. 

As for cravings,  I had an urge for sugar puffs recently,  popped in to get some,  eagerly started to ear them only took find I'd picked up Minions banana flavour and they didn't quite cut it with my craving! 😁 x 

Busymamma I've been clearing out cupboards and 'odd ' places to within an inch of their lives this past!x

Happy to report Cerys op went ok and she's doing fine without her teeth!

• Glad your daughter is ok Sunny!

I have been having little cleaning spurts, like after work on Wednesday I suddenly decided that all the cupboard fronts needed cleaning and took the hob apart and scrubbed it...random..

Im afraid to admit I think my craving has just been for junk food in general, trying to resist is hard, I have been trying to stick to my own versions like homemade burgers but have not managed it 100% of the time :-( Although I have only put on the recomended weight so must have been getting a balance somewhere, although I would have liked to put on less :-)

29 wks today, off for my jabs at 10:45 xx

• Glad to hear your daughter is well Sunny!

Good luck for your jabs Hadepop - they don't hurt but do make your arm ache after.

Does anyone have any nice plans for the weekend?

• Afternoon ladies!

I'm back! How are you all?? Have I missed anything whilst I've been away?! 😊

I had a lovely holiday, lots of sunshine and nice food so I feel nice and relaxed. Joshua enjoyed himself and was such a good boy on the plane. Phew!!

However, my nan was admitted to hospital whilst we were away and she's really not good. My nan helped bring me up so it's a really worrying time bless her. Just keeping everything crossed.

Me and Joshua are just at soft play. .quality mummy and son time before going back to work 😠 

Just thought you might like to see a little piccie of Josh on his hols (I stood well away from the camera!!) Xx

• Glad to heat your daughter is okay sunny, and you had a great holiday swanny x

Well my baby is misbehaving !!! She turned back to transverse at 3am...and omg my right hip feels like its dislocating!! I think she's on a nerve as every time my leg moves forward fire shoots thru my hip joint and down thru my thigh - so no sleep for me! Lol

Any ideas on how to get her to move again? The " chat" obviously didn't work twice !!!! ( and try as I might I can't do headstands either!)

• image Joshua on his hols 😊

• Hello!

this is my first post, I've only just found this website, I know late to the game! I've been having slight panic im disorganised this week, hence me googling and find this! 

Im due 20th December with my first, although have a stepdaughter who will be 5 in December. So far so good pregnancy wise. Had no sickness, cravings etc although I am definitely more naggy ha

ive been trying to go through the whole thread to catch up! 

• Hi Gaeaf15, welcome to MadeForMums and the December Birth Club! This is such a lovely club to join, we're sure everyone will be super welcoming.

• Hi everyone, sorry we're a day late with the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil Spray giveaway, but here's the list of winners! And Swanny85, you can thank all your fellow ladies who posted your name to make sure you got your hands on one of these Palmer's too!

We're also going to treat lovely newbie Gaeaf15 - hooray!

In no particular order, here you go...

busymamma
    Hadepop
    Squeak185
    Sunny5
    Swanny85
    flaxley
    Natalie101
    New MommyAshley
    Charlie4th
    Gaeaf15

If you could all please make sure your address details are up to date and either post here to say they are, or drop me a PM, we'll have your Palmer's sent out! http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• Yeay!

Thanks DanielleMFM!

Mine are up to date!

Welcome back Swanny, your holiday looked lush! X

• Yay!! Thanks ladies and thanks Danielle 😊 I'll pm my address through 😊 very much appreciated xxx

Welcome gaeaf15! Nice to have you here, and nice to hear your having a good pregnancy! It's all of a sudden hit me that I've only 11 weeks to go and I've got looooooads to do! Oops xx

• Hi Danielle my details are up to date and thanks a million x 

Swanny your little man is sooo cute ! He really looks like he is enjoying that pool!

Hi gaeaf15  congrats and welcome - you're due the day after me ! I'm expecting our long awaited 6 th child - a third daughter ! Do u know what your having?  Oh And nagging is one of the perks of pregnancy ! We are allowed some perks with everything pregnancy throws at us don't you think lol !?? 

• Danielle Ive pm my address, thank you!

busymama - No its going to be a surprise, although I would find it so much easier if I knew pink or blue, and I might have bought too many white newborn babygrows!

swanny85 - im glad im not the only one feeling disorganised! I think with it being so close to Christmas, im wanting everything sorted by time I go on maternity leave, which is 6 weeks left in work! I still need to look for a pram!

Ive read through most of the posts so hope I have caught up with everyone now.

•  oo thanks Danielle!  😁 that's lovely. I've hopefully pm'd you my address.

Welcome Gaeaf15! Goodness must have taken you ages to read all the thread! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I did I little list of when we are all due and whether pink, blue or yellow so will put you down.  I'm yellow too and was just thinking the same about having lots of white newborn things! Was looking longingly in the next directory yesterday and tempted to buy one girl and one boy outfit and taking them to hospital to bring baby home in the appropriate one!  

Hi swanny hope you had a nice relaxing holiday,  it sure looked lovely in your photo 😎

Right,  decorating bedroom phase one starting today! Can't leave it any longer.  I'm just a little worried about the fumes of the gloss 😓 x  

• Hi ladies, good luck with the decorating sunny - not a job I enjoy but usually get stuck with lol

As to baby clothes I'm preying all those scans are correct and we get a baby girl as everything is girly! That might be interesting if she's a he lol even the blanket to come home is purple and pink! 

I don't know how you ladies are staying team yellow! I just wouldn't be able to stand it but then I'm no good with surprises - I even open the corner of my Xmas prezzies if I have them early! The family now hides them until Xmas morning ( so harsh!)

• Good luck with the decorating sunny! Luckily we don't have that job, Josh and 'Dave' are sharing and they're both boys! Phew!! 😉

Can you all believe that we'll soon be in single figure week countdown (sure some of you are already there!)?! Doesn't seem 5 minutes since we were posting on here at 5/6 weeks pregnant!! Xx