Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 16

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone, I've just found out I'm pregnant and think I'm about 4 weeks. We've been waiting for our first ivf appointment and didn't think it was possible naturally so am very happy! Also very aware it's early days so anxious about how I'm going to cope with waiting to know if it's ok. I've not got any symptoms yet apart from mild cramps which I'm hoping is normal? Congratulations to you all and wishing you healthy pregnancies x

• Options

Hi Sd84,

Congratulations! 

I'm at 5weeks and like you only feeling mild cramps once in awhile. Sometimes i wish for more symptoms just for me to feel that something is really happening there!

• Options

Hi everyone, 

So last night i had pain in my shoulder all the way down to my wrist and this morning on my way to work, everytime i step my left foot i had pain in my left lower abdomen. I didn't think much of it until my best friend mentioned ectopic. So now i'm at the A&e waiting to be seen by the doctor! Im hoping im just over reacting.Im just really really worried since previous IVF treatment is one of the risk factors for ectopic. I just want someone to say things are where it should be :-S 

• Options

Oh goodness Maclaine, I hope that everything is ok. Fingers crossed for you xx

• Options

Hi Sd84,

Congratulations on your BFP! We were also due to start IVF next week, but we got pregnant in March after a last minute HSG image. I'm nervous too, I just want to see the 12 week scan to put my mind at rest. Hope everything goes well for you, and welcome!x

• Options

Hi Sd84, welcome and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here.

Maclaine, please do let us know how you get on, we really hope everything is ok.

• Options

Hi Maclaine,

I am anout 5 weeks now,and I too have been having pain in my right abdomen when I moved my right foot. A hot bath seems to make I subside. It hasn't been as bad today. It feels as though I have pulled a muscle. Does anyone know if this is normal? I have a scan on Wednesday as I was experiencing pain in my right side they want to make sure that it isn't ectopic, however my bloods doubled last week when I had blood tests.

Hope all goes well for you Maclaine and it is growing/movement pain. 

Xxx

• Options

Thinking of you Maclaine, really hope everything is ok.

MrsO1 - thank you. Congrats to you too. I think everything is a bit more worrying knowing how much of a struggle it has been to get to this point. I never thought i would be one of those lucky ones who gets a bfp whilst waiting for IVF! I really hope it sticks so i dont need to go through IVF. I have everything crossed for you too!

this is probably a very stupid question but does anyone know what now? Do I just phone gp surgery and tell them I'm pregnant and make an appointment to see gp or midwife? Should I wait a bit longer first? I've been so focused on preparing for IVF I haven't thought at all about pregnancy! Xx

• Options

Hey everyone ☺️

So happy I'm able to join this group, been TTC for 4yrs & finally got our BFP after our first round of IVF! Estimated due date is 8th of December. Can't wait to experience pregnancy and meet our first wee baby! congratulations to everyone else here too X 

• Options

Congratulations Kerrimc88, that's fantastic!!

Sd84, I've just made a GP appointment, they'll take it from there. I think they like to see you early on to confirm your pregnancy and advise you on the right things to do. My appointment is on Thursday afternoon, I'll update if there's anything unexpected!

x

• Options

Awww i did post before but its not loaded!!! Hmmmm.....

At my doctors i just had to fill a form.out in the reception that they just send on to midwife then we will just wait for midwife to call for an appointment ....

Congrats to all the new bfps!!!! Looking forward to sharing the experience with everyone!

Im 5 weeks tomorro! And due 5th dec xxx 

And hope all is okay maclaine and lousie im thinking about u xxx

• Options

Congratulations to our new ladies! I think every gp surgery is a bit different. They wouldn't let me filled in the form, I had to see someone.

Thinking of you maclaine, hope everything is ok x

• Options

Hi ladies, 

Thank you so much! I'm booked for a transvag scan tomorrow. The doctor who's seen me is not too worried but since they can see how anxious i am. Theu refered me to the early pregnancy unit..  :-S 

• Options

Hi Maclaine

Well that's good that something's being done about it,  if they're not too worried, it'll be nice to put your mind at rest with the scan.

Thinking of you, be strong x

• Options

Hiya Kerriemc88, welcome and huge congratulations. I think this is the largest group of ladies we have ever had together who were having IVF or about to have IVF! Crazy how it works out!

• Options

Hello everybodyyyyy I'm pregnant with my 1st baby I'm due dec 5th! Scaerd but so exciteddddd😁 

• Options

Ok so this isn't what I thought would happen. I just called the fertility clinic to cancel tomorrow's appointment (they've been shut since easter) and to tell them the good news. They told me to come off metformin (the opposite of my GP's advice), and that I don't need to see my GP at all. Apparently, I'll be under the fertility clinic until I am 12 weeks. 

The clinic are going to scan me next Tuesday (6 weeks and 3 days) to check everything is ok and hopefully they'll be able to see the heartbeatimage then I contact the midwife and make an appointment with her! Am very excited, but very nervous now. 

Hope everyone else is doing well x

• Options

Welcome to our group LindseyAbbie and good news MrsO1.  This group is really keeping me going and keeping the anxiety at bay x

• Options

Awww thats brilliant news Mrso1! Great that u will have peace of mind next week and get to see ur little bundle!!! 

Maclaine hope all goes well with scan today for you!!! 

Lindseyabbie welcome to the group ur due the same date as me!!! Xxxxzz

• Options

Hi everyone, so I just phoned my gp surgery and I have an appointment with midwife on 21st April but nothing before. should I phone IVF clinic now to tell them and cancel referral or wait until first appointment letter arrives? I'm worried that something bad might happen and if I've already told IVF clinic then I'll be back to start of waiting. I really hope I don't need IVF but also know how lucky I am with this bfp and that if it doesn't work out then I may still need IVF and don't want to jeopardise my place in the queue. I'm so anxious already, how are you ladies coping? This whole journey has been one anxious wait after another! Also how do you know your due dates already?  xx