Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 16

1525354555658»

Replies

• Options

I'm still waiting, booked in for an induction on the 4th. cervix is frontal but still hardish so can't see little one arriving on her own. Very frustrating but thats life.

just had a spicy curry, bounced on my ball and persuaded the OH to attempt some special time later this evening all in the hopes of going on my own.  

• Options

Hope you're hanging in there EmmaA1990 - how are the new mums getting on and who else is waiting? 

And happy new year to you all! 

• Options

Hi all, our little princess was born 29/12 at 7:44am weighing 6lb 12. I too had a very quick labour....4.5 hours from first contraction to delivery and no pain relief. Amazing experience!

struggling with feeding but sure we will get there soon! x

• Options

Hoooray Smith123! She's here! Please do come and tell us about the birth when you get a chance by posting on this thread, and if you fancy sharing a piccy and her name, we'd love that! 

• Options

image Kevin, born Christmas Eve at 12 11pm. The induction went well, but still ended up on Syntocin. The midwife convinced me saying I could walk round all Christmas Eve waiting in pain and end up with him being born Christmas Day, or I could get on the syntocin, get an epidural and have him in a few hours. Needless to say, I did!

weighed 6lbs 13 oz. 

we had our Christmas Day on Tuesday for Sophie as I didn't know how long I was gonna be in hospital and when to get the turkey ready for etc, so we just picked Tuesday as the day. Luckily at only 20 months she didn't understand the date, just the presents!

can't believe he's been here a week. He's feeding well, he hit a one week growth spurt last night, so he breast fed none stop till 3am this morning, then every hour. Feeling tired now, so New Year's Eve or not I dare say i will need waking up to see any bit of new year! Lol

Hows everyone else getting on?

• Options

Here she is; baby Florence Rose 💕 X

• Options

Happy new year ladies & babies.

I have just yesterday received our letter inviting us for our first set of immunisations...the twins turn 8wks on Tuesday  (Eek!! Almost 2mths already) & are doing fantastic  (sleeping longer overnight, only waking for the one feed, yay combination feeds). We are smiling lots & are starting to attempt some babble  (Oooh & Aaaah noises, they really focus on us as though trying to get something important into the conversation ).

Hope you are OK Emma & we have baby news soon. Hope everyone else is doing well too. X 

• Options

Congratulations Sophie n Kevins mum - he's gorgeous! All peaches and cream! 

Beautiful picture Smith123 of Florence Rose, an absolute rosebud - her name fits her perfectly! 

KazzieM, sounds you like you're all doing wonderfully - well done you for juggling those kids. Can't believe their first jabs are due already! 

• Options

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? We just wanted to check in and see who's overdue now and still awaiting their arrival? 

As we're well into January 2017 now (happy new year to all of you!) we're going to turn this birth club into a brand new December 2016 Babies club - we'll let you know when the new thread is live so you can all come on over and tell us how your babies are doing, share your gorgeous baby pictures and carry on chatting. And if you've not yet had your baby, please do let us know - we still want you to come and join the thread. 

• Options

Hi everyone,

We are pretty sure that most of you from this thread, have had your babies now (and if we're wrong please do let us know! We're still awaiting on some of those birth announcements, so we suspect some of you may still be waiting?), and as it's January, we thought it was time to give you all a brand new thread - welcome to December 2016 Babies where you can all carry on chatting. 

Please do post those baby pics and updates - we can't tell you how amazing it is to see your pictures, and read all your news, and there's a lovely gift for all those that post within the next 7 days.

We can't wait to see you on the new thread.

We're going to be locking this thread in the next day or two, so we don't have to chats going on at once, so see you over on the new thread.

• Options

Hi all Mariah was born on the 17th of December weighing 7,10lbs she is beautiful 😍 I was 13 days over due ended up getting induced, and having a very long complicated birth 2 days in labour and she was born via emergency c section still slowly recovering but I'm getting there :) all In all she was worth everything 😬

• Options

imageHere's a picture of Mariah xxxx

• Options

Hi Lindseyabbie, so good to hear from you and hear about the birth of Mariah - she's absolutely gorgeous! We're going to be locking this thread soon, so please do come on over to the new December 2016 Babies thread. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we're locking this thread now and hope to se you over on the new December 2016 Babies thread. Please do come and tell us if you're still waiting for your baby.