Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2017

Replies

• Good afternoon ladies , after 2 days worth of test s and being  7 days late I got. BFP this morning in shock still as never thought would happen been ttc since July 15 I have two kids already age 12 and 11 boy and girl , looking forward to sharing journey s with you all xx

• Hi Teena, massive congratulations to you. How are you feeling? 😘 

• Morning ladies. Had a bad headache yesterday but managed to sleep it off without and paracetamol. How did your first midwife appointment go emy ? I want to wait till 8 week mark then I'll make our midwife appointment. 

How is everyone this morning ? 

• Morning emy and Gemma thank you for congratulations, I'm still quite in shock/numb never thought it would happen been trying for a yr and half , my head is pounding and boobs are so sore it s in real lol just waiting for call back from dr s to arrange a blood test and appointment and will go from there , exciting times ahead . Hope you are ok well xx

• Morning :-)

midwife appointment went well, I have some bloods to do at some point over the next few weeks, and my scan form so I can get that booked in. They will send me an appointment for my big booking in one that will be done around 9 weeks, that one takes about an hour.

teena I think im still in shock now and I've know for 12 days already, we had also been trying for 13 cycles.

hope you have a nice day ladies xx 

• I completely lost track of cycles and practically gave up paying attention it was only when my partner said to me (where's your period) I checked the calender ( think he paid more attention than me lol) when is your due date ? Xx

• So Drs have called they are sending me up hospital today for blood test s as they haven't got any for a while , does any one no when I will get results has any experienced this before xx

• Hello ladies!

Husband and I have been trying for our first since I came off the pill at the end of December, and got my bfp yesterday!! TOTALLY unexpected as had exact same symptoms as last two months with af arriving. AF was either due today or tomorrow, wasn't even going to test, but my friend kept telling me too, so did a cheap one to keep her quiet, then had quite a shock when second line appeared! Did a first response a couple of hours later, and the line came up within seconds and was as dark as control! Then did a clearable digi today to make sure too... 😂 Still can't believe it and doesn't feel real!

No new pg symptoms at all. I did have a random nap in the afternoon on Monday though which I guess was a sign, just thought it was because I had a busy weekend! Bit of heartburn and lots of random hiccuping last week which was odd. And urm... bowels have been pretty active 😳

I suffer from anxiety anyway so I'm already stressing out that something will go wrong. Have had a dull ache on one side last two days which is worrying me, and general light af type pains inc bad back. Booked into doctors on 20th April for first pregnancy chat. Looking forward to sharing the journey with other December mummies! Just hoping with everything it's a sticky bean and a healthy 9 months! Due on December 14th if all goes to plan.😄

• Hi Ellabelle, hue congratulations on your BFP! We've just seen your test sticks on the other thread - so many congratulations to you. And we just dropped you a little PM too. Wishing you a super sticky bean. 

• Hi everyone, 
    We wanted to just drop by and let you know about 2 threads we're chatting about today.

The first is if you already have a child and you also have pets too, do they get on? That thread is here
    The second thread we're chatting about is if you have a child at nursery or school, is their nursery or school very close to a main road? That thread is here. 

We would love to hear from you! 

• Congrats  Ellabelle , I have the same dull ache right side nothing to painful though, fingers crossed we all get stickey beans if all goes well I'm due around 3/12 , just got back from hospital had my bloods done now awairing confirmation from I'm them xx

• I came on to say that I Have a stitch like feeling on lower left side but after catching up and reading the above feeling much better and relax, it's nice to be able to chat and exchange things 😊 

Starting to feel all real with the symptoms and the first booking appointments with the midwife. 

I have told one person now, my mum lol she was over the moon, her little face said it all bless her.

Massive congratulations Ella, you'll be due around the same time as me then, 13 December, I found out a week early, crazy amount of hormones going off !! 

Xx

• Hi ladies hope you are all fesling well today.  I had some right sided pain last night too, it wasn't to painful and seams to have gone away. I had quite a bit of pains on and off on the left but I have a big spot of endometriosis there that's cause me pain for a year so im Not worried about it. Feeling tired today

teena my due date at the moment is the 6th December xx

• Congratulations Ellabelle :-) xxx

• Hi everyone, if you have a child already (aged up to two years) or fancied telling a friend, we've just kicked off a new product test. It's for the new range of Baby Dove Rich Moisture products and if you're chosen to take part, you could also win a £100 voucher for your feedback. 

Find out all about it on this thread here

• Hi everyone, I'm Hayley. I found out I was pregnant last Sunday, whilst in London celebrating my mums 60th birthday!! I was 2 days late on my period. My partner and I have only been ttc for 2 months, so was quite shocked it's happened so quickly, we're both new to this! I'm quite anxious though as I've had 2 miscarriages previously, a few years ago (with an ex partner), I was only about 4/5 weeks, but I have to say i feel very different this time. I actually feel pregnant now if that makes sense , I'm really tired, my boobs have really changed already and I'm experiencing the cramps etc. I haven't had any bleeding (touch wood) and no sickness as of yet. I have my 8 week midwife appointment on the 26th April, we can't wait! We haven't told anyone yet (other than my mum and sister who were there when I did the test), it's so hard keeping quiet about it but i know after last time it's the best thing to do. I think we worked out that I'm due on the 3rd December, so excited 😊 Look forward to speaking with some of you xx

• Hi Hayley7686, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations on your pregnancy. We're sorry to hear of your past loss - wishing you the stickiest of beans. 

• imagecan anyone see the line in second window or just me

• Morning girls 

congratulationS Hayley. Sorry to hear of your previous losses, it's super hard to relax when things have gone wrong before. I've had MCs and also had bleeding with both my live children and everything was fine those times.

this morning I've woken up to a small amount of  brown old blood discharge that's got me a little worried. I've googled as you do lol and it is quite normal, doesn't stop the panic though.

hope everyone else is doing ok xxxx

• Hi Everyone,

Got my very real BFP this morning...kind of had one on Wednesday but I wasn't too sure if I was going crazy.

Really happy to be joining you all on this thread... can't believe if all goes well I'll be having a Christmas baby!!!

Look forward to getting to know you all x