Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2017

Replies

• Only downside to the antibiotic trick...if they know you've been TTC they might get suspicious - antibiotics are kinda the 'go-to' excuse to get out of things aren't they? haha

x

• Yes definitely! Urm, have one drink and drink it reeeeally slowly?? 

Alcohol free beer if you order yourself or low alcohol wine? Alternate with normal drink, say you're both cutting down BECAUSE you are ttc? Or because you have a hangover? Lol

Or can you drive and say that's why you're not drinking?

• Hah I know, I'm sure they're going to guess! I really want to tell them but can't really go behind my boyfriends back lol xx

• I would just declare that you're not drinking and give them a look that kind of screams "you possibly know why but please don't ask as Im not meant to say" 

• Evening ladies , so I've been feeling poop all day just drained and tired even had a nap (not like me) got a very bloated feeling this evening had to remove jeans as was becoming slightly painful , just been to the loo and there's slight pink/red when I wiped sorry tmi , now im on a complete downer laying in bed with a hot water bottle and in panic mode don't know what to do ☹️ Xx

• Try not to worry teena,I know it's harder said then done, I had the same last Friday and nothing since. How are you this morning. Hopefully it's just the old blood coming out from implantation that takes a few days to get out. Keep positive and take it easy xx

• Don't worry Teena, that all sounds normal! I've been reading that hou only need to feel concerned if the spotting comes with lots of pain. How are you feeling today?

I've been having naps all week! Tiredness is pretty common I think, body is working hard right now to make sure the little bean is comfy! ☺️ 

• Morning ladies I'm still in bed been up for a wee no blood but slight pink discharge if I wipe a bit inside sorry tmi still feel drained got a dull ache low in belly , I'm taking it easy today my partners taking me out for Chinese later (my fav) and to take my mind off things , I'm a panicky person any way so trying to chill , thank you for replies helps sharing problems with ladies in the same boat xx

• All sounds good Teena! Are you about 4/5 weeks too? I know what you mean though, I worry about EVERYTHING so any little twinge and I panic and go to google... Which I probably shouldn't lol. I can already tell I'll be spending loads out of private scans just for reassurance. Been researching all kinds of symptoms and statistics. Don't know if it's helping or not but it keeps me busy lol. Hard not to worry though! Just want to get to the 12 week mark and all be ok, seems like aaaaages away though xx

• I about 5 weeks 6 days but my previous pregnancys ive always ovulated later than normal so I always take a week off what calculations say as both scans with my previous children I've always been a week behind what dr s originally thought my two children are now 11 and 12 so not being pregnant for 11 yrs I've completely forgot what it was like lol all I know is I didnt panic this much before maybe that's because I was a lot younger I was 19 and 20 before now I'm 31 , I'm just gonna take it easy for now I'm seeing my dr on Thursday so just gotta wait I suppose but I'm so impatient xx

• Morning ladies , there is a lot for me to catch up on in 24 hours:-) 

laurapops I love cats too we have 2 cats and a dog and I have 2 boys already so hopefully this will be baby number 3 all being well.

ellabelle I've considered getting a private early scan too, would love to know if you get any info. I've not had a chance to look into it yet. With both my boys I've had to have early scans through the early pregnancy until due to bleeding, hoping not to be in that situation again, although I have had some very lite brown spotting which I'm keeping a close eye on. What is you buisness ? I have my own business from home too :-) 

Teena I don't think I could cope with washing and cleaning lots of  at the moment, I did my own last week and that was enough to make my back even more achey and painful than it already is. When will you tell them at work? Hope your feeling ok, I'm having the spotting too so I know how worrying it is, send hugs. 

Hayley i would say tell them your on antibiotics too, but be prepared for that one friend who says 'your not pregnant are you ?? ' always happens lol. My friend the other day just guessed straight away, if they guess it's not really your fault ;-) 

gemna how are you feeling? Xx

• Hi, I just tested positive today. Going by lmp I'm due the 7th but my cycles are usually longer so it's more likely the 11th. I'm sticking with the 7th for now as it's not going to make a lot of difference. This is my forth and last Bub, trying to enjoy it all, even the 'morning' sickness and bloating. 

• Evening ladies, hope you've all had a nice day in the sunshine 😊 I'm feeling a bit strange today to be honest, since finding out I was pregnant I've had period type cramps and my boobs are really tender and have changed so much already but other than that I don't really feel much different. I haven't had any sickness, spotting or nausea, not really gone off any food etc either, I've been a bit tired today but I'm always tired anyway lol. I actually feel like taking another test just to make sure!! I'm only 5 weeks and 2 days so do you think I'm just being paranoid? Xx

• That's a bit early to be feeling much. I wouldn't be too worried just yet. 

• Morning girls 

congratulations Bast

hayley how are you feeling today, not every one feels lots of symptoms early on so your probably just one of those I'm sure they will kick in soon

ive had more sotting/brown pink discharge this morning, I've got a really bad feeling about it tbh. I've had mcs before very early on and also had bleeding in my successful pregnancies but I'm just not feeling positive right now.

hope everyone else is ok xx

• Don't really know what to right , but I think I lost the baby had severe pains last night in right side woke up this morning blood everywhere sorry tmi and I've just passed a clot the size of a two pound coin , it wasn't our time,  but I wish you all the best with sticky beans and your pregnancies xx

• Sending you lost of positive vibes emy hoping all will be fine , I've never suffered a miscarriage before and never had bleeding in my two previous pregnancies , that's how I know this isnt right , suppose I have to wait till morning to phone dr s , curled up in bed with a hot water bottle ATM xx

• Morning Emy, I'm ok thanks, had bad cramps last night but they eased after about 10 mins, hoping it's just growing pains! I hope you're ok, try and stay positive xx

Teena I'm really sorry to hear of the bleeding, I've had miscarriages early on before so know how you must be feeling. Sending you lots of positive thoughts xx

• Morning Bast, thanks for the advice, this is my first so don't really know what to expect tbh. Think I'm due the 8th December, got my booking appointment on the 26th April xx

• Hi everyone, I found out I am pregnant on Tuesday. We have been TTC for nearly 3 years. I am a bit confused how far gone I am. I have done a few calculations and most say 5 weeks. My last period was 9th March and my cycles are 23 days. Apparently my due date is 9th Decembe? 

Congrats to everyone 😊

Im extremely nervous about being pregnant 

xxx