Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017

Due in December 2017

Replies

• Teena I'm so sorry to hear your news, it's such a pain being a Sunday but get in contact with the doctor tomorrow and get yourself seen sending love and hugs. 

Hayley I'm glad to hear your feeling ok and the cramps were only short lived. 

Congratulations Emma your date is probably slightly earlier due to shorter cycles but not all calculators take that in to consideration at the 12 week scan they'll give you a better idea of your due date. If you know your ovulation date add two weeks on and that's how far you are xx

• Thank you emy , I'm off to the walk in clinic the out of hours have made me an appointment this afternoon to be seen , not sure what there going to do but glad in a way I'm being seen xx

• Hi ladies!!

I found out three days ago that I'm pregnant with my first!! I've turned into a complete pregnancy test addict and getting myself worked up... clear blue digi is constantly showing pregnant 1-2 but thinking it should show 2-3.. I've tried a cheaper brand where there either a very faint line or no line at all.. could this just be because it's early stages? 

I would technically be due on the 12th :) 

• Hi Emy001 thank you, the calculators I have used I was able to put my cycle day and my last period date and they said 5 weeks due 9th.

I guess I'm just being impatient 😊

Xx

• Hi ladies

Thinking of you teena xxx

congratulations Hannylou, you may have ovulated later than you thought and digi should go up after a week ish, if it says 1-2 you'll be 3-4 weeks pg. Try not to worry and leave it a couple of days before you test again to see if it's got stronger. It takes up to 72 hours for levels to double. 

I'm feeling really tired today despite having a lot of sleep last night, I think I'm really stressed and worried from the spotting. I have done another test just to make sure my levels still seam to be getting stronger and it was so strong that the control line didnt really show much at all. Any pee on a stick addict will understand what I mean lol

hope everyone else is doing ok xx

• Eventually ladies 

Just got back from early pregnancy unit confirmed miscarriage ladies just wasn't our time , but I wish you all the best in the future with your little beans 

• Welcome to Bast, Emma2531 and Hannylou247. Congratulations to you all! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

Teena85, we are so sorry to read your post. We're going to drop you a PM now. 

• Teena I'm so sorry to hear that :-(

• Teena sorry to hear that, thinking of you xx

• Hellooo! I somebody a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positive!! Eeekkkk!! Just need to make my first doctors appointment 

• Hi princess congratulations, any idea when your due ? Xx

• So sorry to hear Teena xx

• Hi ladies,

Congratulation to everyobe we have just found out we are pregnant with are second which was a complete shock as it took three years to conceive our daughter. She is only 8 months and I have the coil and to my complete surprise baby number 2 is due December. Not sure dates yet due to the coil and not TTC.

However now the shock has worn off starting to get excited. There will be only 15 months between babies has anone else had babies close together?

• Hi Beckywoo, congratulations! Wow, so what happens now with the coil - do you have to have it removed pronto? What a huge surprise it must have been for you! 

And welcome PrincessXxboo - lovely to have you here and congratulations! 

• Been to the doctors this morning and if it was easy it would be removed which thankfully mine was so now just waiting for booking appointment 😆 xx

• Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing. Big congratulations on the new BFP 😊 

Emy has the spotting slowed down or stopped yet ? Hope it's nothing to worry about. 

I'm just tired really breasts are now feeling sore. No sickness yet. 

Xx

• Hi ladies,

I found out on Saturday I'm 6weeks pregnant, with our first baby!!

We've worked out due date 10th December my husbands birthday 😊

I'm slightly worried as I have recently started a maternity cover post within my company and not too sure how my boss isn't going to take the news or where I stand - but trying not to think about that just yet as still very early days.

So great to chat to people as desperate to tell my best mate and parents but wanted to wait until I'm abit further along just in case something goEs wrong, when have you guys shared the good news?

x

• Hey,

Congratulation, that's great news! 😊

I've used this link https://www.pampers.co.uk/pregnancy/due-date-calculator as it allows you to put know your cycle length.

x

• Hi Maybe4321, welcome and congratulations to you! Sorry you're worried about telling your boss, but plenty of time before you have to share the big news. When do you think you might tell your folks and best friend?

• Thankyou DanielleMFM... We both agreed to wait until at least 10 weeks or until the first scan to make sure everything is ok with the little bean but were both so excited I don't know if we'll make it until then?