Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

PS If you fancy reading about the Due in November 17 births, you can find them here - they're such incredible stories - each one, so unique and personal. 

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    We wanted to ask you if you’ve bagged any bargains this Cyber shopping weekend? If you have, please do come and tell us on this thread. We’d love to know what you’ve bought!

We also wanted to let you know about this amazing competition we have to win this gorgeous Egg pushchair worth around £700. To enter, just follow MadeForMums on Instagram, and leave a comment on this Egg Stroller post
    Good luck!

• Options

OMG, Danielle, our birth thread! S*** just got real! 😂😂😂

• Options

Didn't it just ThuperRah!!!! 

• Options

Final growth scan done and all looking ok. Still growing, estimated weight 5lb 14oz and he was head down. Not sure how accurate the measurements we'e, it was a trainee sonographer bless her and some looked slightly off to me. There was a senior one in there too, mentioned to her about the needing to be signed off as low risk. She pulled a face and said if they need that they'll have to contact the consultant themselves. I'm cool with that. I've just called and left a message for community midwife to say am good to go for setting up home birth chat. Hurrah.

• Options

Just been over to instagram to enter 😍 spotted your comment just above mine thuper.. spooky haha xx

Glad everything is going well thuper and you got the stuff sorted :D xx

• Options

Sad times last night... the cankles finally got me 😭😭😭

• Options

Good news your home birth looks good to go thuper. 

How is everyone feeling? Last night was my first night with no sleep :( hard to get comfy! My hips just ache when laying on them. Other than that though feel like I'm still coping ok. Can't believe the announcement thread is up 🙈 scary! 

Anyone had any signs? X 

• Options

Glad your going to get your home birth thuper

ive been for my final scan today shes 6lb 10 placenta still hasn't budged but we expected that got my pre op Monday ready for section day Tuesday a week and counting 😱 And as soon as she's born I no longer need to take the diabetes medication yayyy just have to have bloods done again to check 6 weeks after xx

• Options

Oh my goodness Rainbowsunshine, a week until you meet your baby girl! I know the circumstances aren't ideal but how exciting 😍 x

• Options

Bit worried..thinking I should call maternity triarge but trying to be rational

Got aches around my groin, got a pressure feeling that cones and goes down there and sorry if this is TMI but got white discharge for a cupple days and sometimes after toilet if I look at the paper it's yellowish...he hasn't been moving the same for about 3 days but he's ok as I picked up his heart beat last night with the home doppler..don't know if to ring? They will only ask me to go in probably and there's probably nothing they can do other than put me on the machine again, don't know if the stuff that's happening is normal for this stage of pregnancy x

• Options

If he's not moving the same as usual, ring. They specifically advise not to use home doppler to reassure yourself. Better to be safe than sorry x

• Options

Hi everyone, we were wondering if you would come and tell us, how many weeks pregnant were you when you bought your buggy? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here. Thank you! 

• Options

Yeah I would ring them Rebecca just to stop your worrying. When I told them I used my home Doppler they shouted at me 🙈

I feel like her movement has slowed down last few days but thinking it's just because she's getting a little cramped in there.

Let us know what they say x

• Options

I've had a trickle of water today, no gush or anything. Coincidentally saw my midwife this morning who says baby could come anytime as she is fully engaged and ready. Called midwife to discuss my trickle and as it was clear and odorless, we think it may be the start of something! Will keep you posted! 

• Options

Eeep Shan, good luck! x

• Options

how exciting! good luck, let us know how you get on :)

• Options

Good look shan1 :D exciting times!! XX

Was up at maternity for hours just got back about 45 mins ago, they attached me to machine and checked his heart beat and movement...he's fine, they are putting me not feeling much down to the frontal placenta they also checked to see if my waters were broken but nope so it's just the discharge...long day bit nothings wrong and my mind is at rest for now at least xx

• Options

Eee good luck Shan 

glad everything's ok Rebecca xx

• Options

Glad everything is ok Rebecca. Always best to get any concerns checked out x