Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• Rebecca - did you call the hospital? 

I've had my scan. Baby is head down which is good but is back to back and totally not engaged so being a fussy mare and just in the worst position for labour 🙊 midwife just said to keep on my ball and she should turn. I hope So!!! My next MW appt isn't until 18th which is 2 days after my due date. They said if I go into labour before then go straight in because of the position. 

Wonder when next baby will come! X 

• Ahh Rebecca the jellycat elephant is perfect! 😍 I hope he likes it! Those photos of elephant and bump made me cry a bit, absolutely adorable ❤️ Hope you managed to get checked and all is ok. 

I have looooads of teddies for her already 😅 I’ve always been a bit obsessed with soft toys (I still sleep with my teddy I’ve had since birth! 😳) so been building up her collection. 

Aww Hannah I LOVE the idea of getting one they same length they are at birth! That’s such an amazing idea. And you definitely looked like you’ve dropped! Exciting!

No supermoon babies in our group then! Nothing really happened with me this weekend, just been waaaay more emotional and teary. Not been able to sleep at all the last few days, constantly exhausted but can’t switch off! I’d love it to be a labour sign but I think I’m just getting fed up and uncomfortable now lol.

• Here's his bunny. My son has a white one and my daughter has a biscuit coloured one 😍

I was feeling very needy this morning. Hubby was off to work and I REALLY didn't want him to go. Bloomin hormones!

• Aww thankyou ellabelle :) yea I'm hoping it's his favourite :D his choice though, yea I love my teddys as well got mine from when I was a kid too :)  xx

Thuper that bunny us so sweet I love that all your children have one ❤️ xx

Hes wiggling around so much today, the pressure feeling is starting to sting for me when it happens I can't walk so have to stop and hold on to somthing and hunch over going ow ow ow till it passes xx

Feeling silly but I haven't had my poofy feet checked out as when I got up this morning they weren't poofy but as the day has gone on they are really big again...I know better safe than sorry but I'm starting to feel like I live up at the hospital lol and couldn't face another day wasted sat up there especially as the swelling had gone, but think I'm gonna have to just bite the bullet and go tomorrow :/ xx

Aww thuper :( when's he back? Yea hormones are getting me every now and then, I get emotional if my partner pops to the shop for some bits, just want him near me..think it's in case anything happens and I'd be on my own xx

• If the swelling  goes down overnight iit well be just water retention. How's the itching?

Hubby back Friday night then that's him done until January. I've had a word with this baby and told him he can come anytime Saturday onwards 😉 Writing the list of jobs for hubby now.... 😂

• Been feeling SO uncomfortable today down in my pelvis & lower back. Maybe he's finally engaged. Midwife tomorrow so we shall see. Although even if he is it doesn't mean he won't pop out again. I've had an impressive waddle on all day image

I've definitely reached the point of fed up this week.

• They are still itchy now and again x

Sounds painful thuper :/ good luck at the midwife tomorrow, I'm at midwife on Friday hoping to find out how engaged he is :) xx

• Aww the bunny is really lovely too Thuper! 😍 Ohh hoping he is engaged BUT stays put until hubby is back. 

My bump just keeps shrinking :/ I noticed she dropped last week, then confirmed by midwife she’s engaged... but its even smaller today, hubby said so too. Seriously, I don’t think I look anywhere near 40 weeks now 😅 Is this normal or might waters have been leaking or something without realising?? She’s still wiggling away and getting crazy lightning pains all the time so not too concerned at the moment. Just thinking where the hell is she hiding and why isn’t she coming out?! Lol

• Fingers crossed it is soon for you Ellabelle. Can't wait for another baby pic 😍

Just been trying to get a decent "belfie". This was the best I could do....

• You could be next ellabelle :D 😍 xx

Thuper I love it so cute, for a second I thought it was a tattoo! Xx

• Nursery is coming along still not quite finished, cot needs a mateess still as ours arrived damaged so waiting for replacement x

Had to put my next to me cot in our room after I saw the picture somone else had 😍 xx

Ankle has taken over my foot think I need this seeing to tomorrow..I will make my self go! Even if not swollen when I go I can still show pics x

• The stars are a tattoo image

You're so organized, puts me to shame! Bedside sleeper being delivered tomorrow though, so excited.

• And yes, do have a chat with them about that swelling, it looks quite major there x

• Ohhhh I thought it was a tattoo but then I was thinking that you were just a good drawer and and you had done one of those bump painting pics 🙈 sorry it's been a long day 😴 xx

oooh excited!! will have to show us a pic of it :) xx

I can't help it lol I start melting down if I don't organise, it's got worse since iv been pregnant, I can't sleep unless iv finished everything I needed to lol xx

• Oooh, I didn't know baby bump painting was a thing, just googled and some of them are AMAZING! Sadly I'm not at all talented in the art department so I won't be giving it a go 😂 Might be fun to set my children loose with the face paints on my bump though....

• Great idea they can draw him a picture awwww that would be a cute picture xx

• Oh I do hope so! I’ve given up hoping now though and convinced myself she’s not arriving this week lol. Hope to see another baby photo from someone soon! 😍

Ahh lovely bump Thuper! Love the stars 😄

Beautiful baby room Rebecca! I love seeing how people have decorated and arranged things, I LOVE sorting and organising. This is what we have for baby, tiny room and a bit plain (renting and moving in May) but we’ve done what we can to make it pretty. ☺️ (Have her name on wardrobe but blurred it out because it’s still a secret! 🙈) Moses basket will be going in our room when she arrives and we’ll be putting a cot in her room when we get one. The tiny clothes make me so excited hehe. 

Ohh yes definitely get the ankle looked at. Probably just crazy water rentetion but always good to get it checked over. 

• Ellabelle your nursery is the sweetest thing Omg it reminds me of the bedroom from tangled so cute, and the clothes on there little hangers! Too cute xx

• Ahh thank you! It actually does have Tangled theming! My husband made the nightlight next to the wardrobe, it’s a paper lantern with the Tangled sun drawn on and the bottom is a huge ‘magic golden flower’ with more flowers coming out and plays I See The Light ☺️ (Pascal toy is sitting on the shelf above the chair too hehe) We had a Tangled themed wedding and are Rapunzel and Flynn for children’s parties... slightly Disney crazy 😅 She’ll be getting a propeely themed Tangled room when we move! Sorry, I get mega excited over anything Disney 💕🙈 x

Have these two sitting in her moses basket too, our other favourites... (if she was a boy we would have been going for a full on pirate theme lol) x