Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thats so cute :D she's going to be a little disney fan then! Hmm does she have a Disney name then I wonder? A girl from my work had a little girl and she callwd her Ariel sooo cute I also like   aurora, can't wait to find out her name now :D xx

• Options

So today is December 6th and its 10pm and still no baby! Its my Due Date and i guess im looking forward to INDUCTION which im scared of!

• Options

No joy from the sweep then Mommy?

Ellabelle what a sweet room, just missing it's little Princess now 😍

• Options

I would defo get checked out Rebecca just incase, it'll put your mind at rest at least. Great nursery pictures from you both, love seeing it all it come together. I too thought it was a painting thumper lol. 

Mommyof3soon4 hoping something happens for you today !! It's my due date in 2 days and I'm also scared of an induction. My sister has had 4 and they don't sound nice !! A lady down at the school has just had her baby, I'm really happy for her but at the same time insanely jealous. 

• Options

Finally got my new car. Got it delivered yesterday. I went for a citroen c4 in the end. Spacious without it being a people carrier so I won't struggle to park it !! Well happy with it, going to fit in the baby base for the car seat today 😊 very strange opening the back doors for the youngest to get in after all them years of a 3 door car..

• Options

Oooh Gemma that's what I'm getting...eventually. Have you got the 5 or the 7-seater? I like the fact they're not huge, we already have a Landrover Discovery so really didn't want another massive car.

• Options

How cute are these 😍 Im so tempted x

• Options

Rebecca, her name is Disney inspired 😉 Aww those little shoes are adorable! ❤️

Ohh yay for new car Gemma! That’s a lovely car too, great size. And yes going from 3 to 5 doors is life changing!! I unfortunately crashed my car in March (little 10 year old three door Clio I’d had since new!) which ironically ended up being the first day of my pregnancy (my last period started that evening!) and I upgraded to a 5 door at the time as we were TTC, literally don’t know how I coped without those back doors! 

Currently eating a whole massive bag of chilli Doritos for the spice (I don’t do spice usually so this is hardcore for me!) and this was after a whole pineapple for breakfast. 🙈 Mouth hurts, nose streaming, baby going mad and some very mild cramps just started. Still not getting my hopes up though lol. How’s everyone else getting on today?

• Options

Midwife check this afternoon, blood pressure has shot up. So have to go in for their clinic at the maternity hospital on Saturday to have it rechecked :-(

He was 2/5 engaged at the check, not that that means much with a 3rd baby as they can move in and out at leisure. 

My pushchair got delivered back today from being serviced, it looks like new, so pleased with that (just so this isn't an all grumpy post!). No sign of the Bednest yet though. No card through the door so I don't think I've missed it.

Rebecca those booties are cute but would probably just get pulled off and chewed ;-)

• Options

I've got the 5 seater, wouldn't be able to park the 7 lol. I'm surprised how big and spacious it is. Hope your blood pressure behaves itself at that next appointment, would you still be able to get the home birth ? 

Ellabelle how strange is that, all coming together like that from something as serious as a crash..sliver linings and all that. Lol that made me laugh, the things we do to try and bring on labour hey, I've been walking everywhere today and now I'm paying for it from swollen ankles and back ache..not even a twinge of half a contraction here !!

• Options

That's what I'm a bit anxious about Gemma. I guess it depends what it does. With my daughter my BP went up right near the end and they did still let me have a home birth, but I can't remember how high it went. It was 150/88 today, my usual is around 132/88-ish. We shall see what Saturday brings.

• Options

I mean normally 132/80. I wish you could edit posts on here 😄

• Options

image 38 + 5! My bump feels small because she's back to back! This baby needs to turn! 

• Options

Come on baby girl, turn! Lots of bouncing on your ball going on atm then Louaneurin?

• Options

Yep lots of bouncing but I think she's comfy in there! Midwife said most turn in labour...watch me be the unlucky one ;) xx 

• Options

I had a beautiful little girl yesterday morning at 9:38, she was a healthy 7lb 10oz and we were home by 3 😆. I had a wayet birth and was the best experience and would recommend it to anyone. Still deciding on names but here’s a pic 😍😍 image image

• Options

Yaaaaay, congratulations Ridgey! And how lovely to get home the same day. She's beautiful, that little mouth 😍 xxx

• Options

Awwww congratulations Ridgey, she is so gorgeous!! Xx 

• Options

aww thankyou 😍 i know it was a really good birth.. well.. as good as can be 🙈 all that worry and she’s here! home and healthy 😍 just trying to breast feed now but my milks not come in yet so we we’re up all night 😰😂 and so it begins 😍😍😍 she’s perfect though xx

• Options

Congratulations to you and your family. She is absolutely beautiful! xx