Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• The bump pics are looking good girls here’s mine taken today 28+1 xx

• Growing well Rebecca. Love your dress too, I have a similar one with short sleeved and it is SO comfy!

Hubby comes home tonight after being away for 2 weeks. Be interesting to see if he thinks I've grown. I feel like I have!

• Ooooh exciting :) be good to see what he thinks! 

thankyou the dress is from h&m basics it’s stretchy and beven saving my life recently x

• Hubby did think I'd expanded while he's been away, as did a friend I saw today who I've not seen for a couple of weeks.

• I keep having the 'how can you get any bigger!' comments. Well, I'm only 30 weeks so, somehow I'm sure I will get bigger.

I'm off to see the midwife today for a check up as I'm flying to a family wedding in Ireland and need a fit to fly letter. Its only a 45min flight but better to be safe than sorry.

Leg cramps are starting & midwife says I have Pelvic Girdle Pain so sleeping at the moment is a nightmare.

Only 10 weeks to go though until my beautiful little lady arrives so it's all worth it!

How is everyone feeling? (Please say tired and huge so I know i'm not on my own!! haha)

• Hi everyone, we've just started a new thread about private early pregnancy scans, and if you've had one, we would love to hear from you on this thread here. 

Also, today is your last chance to enter this sponsored discussion about advice you've had from your parents - there's a £150 Amazon voucher up for grabs! That thread is here.  

• Hey Shan, sorry you've got PGP, it's RUBBISH isnt it 😔 I highly recommend a Dream Genii pillow for comfort sleep. I'm with you on the feeling tired. Not feeling too huge yet but some days I feel heavy, if that makes sense?

Enjoy the family wedding! x

• Went to see the Dr yesterday and they told me I had pelvic girdle so have referred me to the physio I also can't sleep at night and it hurt when I try and turn over at night, iv got a giant maternity pillow that helps a lot, I'm just glad it's cold outside and not hot or I couldn't use the pillow...got the scan today at 3 to review water around baby will let you guys know how it goes x

• Good luck for the scan Rebecca. Good to hear they've referred your for physio as well - I had awful trouble getting any help when I had it in my last pregnancy!

• Good luck Rebecca, let us know. Lou x

• Good luck Rebecca hope everything's ok.

Hope you have a nice time in Ireland shan. 

Hope the PGP eases for you all, I haven't got it but do need to tip toe sometimes as I'm in pain when I walk and that's bad enough so feel for you as I could imagine it's alot worse for you all..

• Good luck for your scan today rebecca 

hope you have a lovely time in Ireland Shan 

your defo not the only one I also feel tired and huge thinking she must be sitting high shes starting to squish my ribs been feeling sickly today and could defo do with a nap but time to pick the children up sure they will wake me up 😊 Xx

• I'm feeling big as well and abit sick and tired today as well! I'm lucky not to have any pelvic girdle but it is just becoming SO heavy all the time.

She totally shifted position yesterday so my belly now feels a different shape which is weird lol.

She seems to be high up and have had to take loads of deep breaths today where she's squeezing my lungs. I have midwife on Monday so going to ask what position she's in as I'm useless as working out whats where!! Other than that though I'm still enjoying pregnancy - think I'll actually miss my bump when it's gone lol x

• So the water has increased :( got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan to see if it's increased again :/ from what they find at the next scan they will make a decision on what happens next...they basically said they would induce me most likely....his weight is about 3 pound at the moment and they estimate he will be about 9 pound if they let me go till the end they also said his tummy is rather large for his gestation but all the other growth related checks they did are normal ...to top off the not so good news when I got in I went for a wee and there's a drop of blood on the toilet roll :/ do I phone somone? Should I wait see if there's more? :( x

• Sorry to hear it wasn't the best news Rebecca, but at least they're keeping a close eye on you.

Re the blood, always better to be safe than sorry, you don't want to be fretting about that too, so give the maternity unit a call.

Big hugs xxx

• Rebecca - did you call the hospital about the blood?

• No I rang up and they said that I should just call back if there's more, it was literally a drop and they seemed happy enough that they had seen bsby and done all the tests about half an hour earlier, there's been nothing since, could have been a cut some how? At the midwife at 12 so will ask her about it x

• Yeah if they aren't concerned wouldnt be anything to worry about. That's good news xx

• Glad blood wasn't anything to worry about Rebecca. 

I've got an MRI of baby's brain in a couple of hours, as part of one of the studies I'm taking part in. Rather excited! I'm hoping I will get some images from it but don't know if I will it not.

• Went to see the midwife and he's about 31cm so he's a big guy lol apparently he's a little over average for 29 weeks but just means he's going to be on the big side :) 

Yea no more blood So fingers crossed it stays that way :) 

Thuper that's so interesting! I hope they give you pictures, that would be somthing hood to show him when he's older :) 

Baby is kicking me right now his kicks are so strong now! 

Anyone got any names now? We are pretty sure on ours now it's down to 2 names, so we are gonna call him either ozzy or oden/odie xx