Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2017 - Part 2

Replies

True to form he was curled up in an awkward position, but the they got all the images they needed.

• Wow that's so cool thuper! You can really get an Idea of how he might look from this, very interesting x

• imagelittle bit of his room decorations :) image

• Beautiful room Rebecca.

Here are a couple more images from the MRI. The eyeballs are really freaky 😂

• Rebecca glad the bleeding had stopped 

rooms looking beautiful 

wow thuper them scans are really great I love them 

nothing much happening from over here I'm not seeing anyone till the end of the month don't know if i had a hormone spike but had a completely meltdown yesterday morning kept crying and didn't even know why I was crying i just feel tired all the time and sick on off I was even saying to my partner I don't even know what it feels like to be normal anymore 😂😂 xx

• Thuper love the eyes in that pic..look like little cute goggley eyes aww :) x

Rainbow iv been there and it passes well actually it comes and goes for me, its got to be just the hormones and maybe all the change that's about to happen?...I was crying over pasta not that long ago 😂 x

His latest photo it's not very good but my mum says it is lol the lady who did the scan says it's hard to fit them all in on the screen at this stage x

• Oh yea forgot to say can anyone else see the little floating things flying around in the air (I'm not crazy 😂) midwife asked me if I could and I was like yup definitely and she said it was normal, there do anoyying! X

• Nope, can't see the floaty things but I have read about them being a thing 🤣

I'm having lots of Braxton Hicks today. Busy day with extra horses to do too. Home now though and putting my feet up, hubby is on the school run then will cook dinner so I can relax.

• At least you can put your feet now thuper :) do you work on a farm or do you have your own business? Xx

• Anybody got the baby stuff sorted now? I love looking at what other people have got, iv been looking at nursery tours on YouTube lol think we have got everything now thanks to family chipping in and helping, just need to get the cot but we have the next to me cot and the moses basket so will get it in a few months :) xx

imageimageimageimage

• Wow, you're so organised Rebecca! 

I've been picking up clothes here and there so think he's sorted for first couple of months. Need to sort out bags of older two's clothes as I think I have from 18 months onwards.

I've ordered a bedside sleeper which will be delivered in December. The cot bed is in pieces in the garage. The pushchair I need to send away for servicing. 

And I have one pack of nappies. 

Think I may have a way to go yet to being ready.... 😂

• ThuperRah, that MRI is AMAZING! It's so fascinating, as we're so used to seeing regular 3D/4D scans. Rebecca, your nursery looks fab!  

Hi everyone else too. We were hoping you would help us out on this thread: we'd love to know, what was your first pregnancy symptom that made you think to yourself 'Yup! I'm definitely pregnant' Please do come and tell us on this thread - we'd love to hear from you! 

• Oh gosh, sleep is becoming a big struggle now. Counting down the days to a nice early maternity leave! Technically only 13 days.

I feel so blessed to be having a good pregnancy in the sense that me and baby are both well, she's how she should be and I also seem fine. All the growth tests and blood tests are great. BUT, I've suffered morning sickness throughout, I have PGP and this heartburn is a nightmare.

I feel so ungrateful every time I have a moan to my husband about how tired I am or how I ache.

How are all of you lovely ladies feeling? I feel like so far this pregnancy has sped by for me. It doesn't seem like i've been married 3 months or known about our little lady for 25 weeks! for me it's only 8w + 2 until my due date!!

• The mornings are becoming so hard now. I've still got 5 weeks left in work but feel like I'm managing ok at the moment.

I'm starting to feel a bit unorganised but am so tired when I get home from work, just don't feel like doing much. Going to finish her room and get all my bits and bobs when I'm on maternity leave.

Was measuring 30 weeks at my 31 week appointment which I was surprised at because I feel huge. The midwife couldn't tell me which position she's in but I think she's head down.

My baby shower is 2 weeks Sunday - anyone else having one? xx

• Sleep is a struggle for me to shan1, I wake up loads in the night as I'm so uncomfortable :( and I wake up all achy and irritated, the pelvic girdle pain Is a nightmare my hips and pelvis hurt do bad I can barely hobble around maternity pillow is helping though :) x

Dr has signed me off until the 13th of November, on the 13th my 3 weeks holidays I had left start and then my maternity leave starts on the 2nd of December right after my holidays finish so basically I'm already on maternity leave has started already, I'm so happy because I just don't need the stress of work, half the time I'm in to much pain to even walk down the stairs never mind going to work lol 

Louaneurin I'm not sure what I'm measuring? But midwife did say I was over what I should be for the dates but that's probably down to the increased fluid I have got. I'm not having a baby shower, as far as I know anyway lol..that's so exciting I hope you have a fantastic day! X

Got another check up scan for the fluid next Thursday then see what's going to happen from there eeekkk so close I'm getting so nervous now! Think iv got about 9/10 weeks left if I go full term x

• Hi everyone, 

How are you all getting along? It's lovely seeing all the bump, scan and bedroom pics ❤ 

My better half and I have finally crawled our way to half term, and now we're planning to get so much done in this week. Hospital bag is almost complete and we are clearing out the second bedroom to get the nursery transformation underway. 

One of my best friends has organised a baby shower for me (us!) in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to it even though I'm not fond of being the centre of attention. 

I've also had a shoe clear out of all my winter footwear and have a full binbag going to charity as my feet are too big for them now. I know I they might go back down to normal size but I wouldn't wear any of them till next winter anyway so I may as well treat myself to something new and see if someone can get use out of them now. Had to confess to hubby that most were in work though 😂 

Hope you are all well and enjoying the final stint xx

• ive just spent a night in hospital im hoping I can go home when the doctors come round soon yesterday morning I had a massive bleed and even a big blood clot once that came out all seemed to settle down this was by the time I was at hospital they say it's because of my low lying placenta and because all bleeding has stopped I just need to be observed for 24 hours so fingers crossed I can go this morning 

hope everyone's doing ok xx

• Oh no rainbow how are you now? Are you home?

That must have been so scary for you x

• I'm back home now got home at 12 all bleeding has still stopped feel very on edge thou got a scan next Tuesday to check placenta see if it's moved yet if it doesn't and I have a bled after 34 weeks I'll have to stay in hospital till delivery I really hope that doesn't happen I don't know how I would even work that with four children at home xx

• Rainbow Oh my gosh how scarey! I hope you are ok, got everything crossed for you hun, is baby ok? You have had so many scares in this pregnancy :(...everything must be looking good though or they would have kept you in hospital longer? Try not to worry xx