Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2018

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you here.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also Due in December 2018, please do post a reply on this thread and introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs; you can find them here.

Replies

• Hi,

Just found out yesterday...took another test today to be sure! Very early days but panic mode already set in as it’s my first pregnancy!

Looking forward to this thread filling up in the next few weeks 🤪🤩

• Morning and congrats to all other baby mama's to be 

In 5 weeks 3 days, found out last week so due very early December.

Smothering with a cold all of a sudden  which I hear can be brought on by pregnancy. Hard to tell what is a preg symptom and what is cold induced.

This is my second pregnancy unfortunatey last ended in MC in November, still very anxious about it happening again but i have everything crossed. Took clomid to get here and so pleaded to have caught again. Praying for 12 weeks to hurry up and be good news xx

• Hey both.. just found out im pregnant - I make the due date 11th december. Had mc only on February so have caught very quickly - I did start tracking ovulation straight away but I’m so glad we’ve caught. Congrats on your pregnancies ladies 🤗🤗🤗 xx

• Hi Rosie, sorry to hear about your MC it is a roller coaster of emotions conceiving after loss. Do you have any other children? How are you feeling? 

Congratulations!! Xx

• Hi Marie, 

nope this will be our first. I feel quite nervous but excited at the same time. I also feel a bit different this time, I’m getting exhausted about 9pm in the evenings and this morning I felt really nauseas cleaning my teeth.. i Was 7 weeks when I mc and didn’t have any pregnancy symptoms at all.

i attend running club twice a week and usually run between 3-5 miles each time.. do you think it’s ok to carry on? 

whens your due date? I’ve worked out I’m about 11th December xxxx

• Hi I'm dotty

After a couple of weeks thinking im anemic my doctor told me my blood test results have come back pregnant absolutely shocked was not trying and currently mixed emotions. Feel so ill for this early on to so tierd sick dizzy and even fainting how long does this last 

• Hi ladies!

Congratulations of your BFPs!

Can I nervously join? Joining from the TTC after a Miscarriage group (so happy to see some familiar faces here already!) after my mc at almost 11 weeks in December.

Not too sure when my due date will be as my cycles are still not back to normal. AF was mid feb but I dont think I ovulated until mid-march. I'm guessing I'm around 6 weeks tomorrow. I have less symptoms than last time which is worrying me... I just cant get out of the mindset that this pregnancy will end the same as the last one.

Hope you are all feeling well at the moment :)

• Hi lorew, 

Even though I wasn't a member of the group our experiences seem very similar. Also I am feeling very similar in terms of anxiety. Im looking for every possible symptom and also panickng when I don't have one. Im scared to breathe the wrong way incase it causes another MC... however deep down I know if that was going to happen there would be no one to blame. 

This is going to be the longest 6 weeks of my life waiting for the scan.

Just wondering everyone, have u booked in with your doctor and midwife yet? I was going to do it last minute as cancelling the midwife last time after my MC was hard to do emotionally nd just want to protect myself a little x

• Hi Marie,

I feel exactly the same. Booking in with the Midwife made it seem so real and she was so reassuring that I started to relax... then we lost the baby. Our local hospital is self-referral - no need to even the my GP. I think I'll probably refer myself in a week or so so my first appointment is around 9 weeks. I'm just a bit worried as I'm not 100% sure when I conceived. I don't think I'm very far along so I don't want to get the ball rolling only to go through the same thing again.

Its not easy, but its good to know others people are feeling the same way. We can support each other through the next few months :)

• I know I conceived on March 20th so that’d make me only 2+2.. I’ve entered the details into my Ovia app with the conception date to track but it’s still saying I’m 4+2.. why is that?

like you said Marie I’m not going to book midwife apt until I’m past 7 weeks - by my calculations not the app. xxx

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to stop by and welcome you all. We recognise quite a few of your from the forum already, and we are thrilled to see you back in this birth club. 

Wishing you all super sticky beans, and is it too soon to start thinking about Christmas babies? 😊

• Thanks Danielle :)

Very happy, but maybe even more worried!

Rosie, your pregnancy is always dated from the first day of your last period (LMP) and so if you put in the app when you ovulated (on conceived) it will assume your AF was two weeks before that. So in actual fact, when you conceive, you are (in a medical sense) already 2 weeks pregnant!

• Hello!

Congratulations to all the new mums to be!

I found I was pregnant yesterday (and took another test this morning just to check!) and I’m both excited and nervous! My boyfriend of 3 years is really excited and seems very laidback about the whole thing! 

Im just looking for a bit of advice as this is our first - when do I go and make a Drs appointment? (I think I’m only 4+4) Any recomendations on vitamin? 

Thank you, and happy & healthy 9 months to everyone! :)

• hey nervous.. don’t be nervous we’re all here for support and help :)

when I called my doctors they’ve said they didn’t need to see me I just make an apt with the midwife at 8 weeks.. I’m south west uk.. where are you guys from? 

Ok.. so even though I am factually 2 weeks I’m actually 4 weeks? I didn’t have a period after mc so... xxx

• Hi Rosie,

Yes- its weird. If I was to go see my dr now they would date me as 6+4 which I'm definitely not as my cycle was so long.

Congratulations nervous! As Rosie said we are all here to support:)

I am in west London. My hospital were really good last time with getting appointments booked in etc...

• Thank you ladies, I think I’m more excited than nervous, but my mum had really difficult pregnancie/births so I have almost been brought up to be very wary of being pregnant! 

I’m in Gloucestershire, so I don’t know if the GP will need to see me or not. I really don’t know very much about where to go from here, we’ve been ttc since January, but I haven’t done much research on what happens next! 

Its so nice to have other ladies to talk to! Anyone else got any symptoms? I’ve felt really sick for the past 5 days, a tight feeling in my pelvis and a few pulling pains, achey boobs too! :)

• Weird nervous... I’m gloucestershire too!!

ive had funny twinges too and it feels tight, its just everything moving and getting ready for pregnancy.. xxx

• I wish I had more symptoms :(

I have a few twinges in my tummy but no sickness. Last pregnancy I had terrible back pain from 4 weeks and I was really tired. I was tired for the 2 days after implantation but I feel ok now! I never thought I'd be desperate to feel sick!

I've definitely more nervous than excited, ha!

• Hi everyone. Thought I'd join the group, after many faint lines got my bfp on Tuesday! I'm roughly 4weeks+3 :) rang docs they said to ring back in 2 weeks time (when il be 6weeks) to fill in forms for the midwife...not sure what she means but il ring them anyway lol congrats everyone xxx

• Wondering what your ladies thoughts are... I just spoke to my docotors and they told me I don’t need to see GP I only need to book in with th midwife and there advice is soone the bettr, they have booked me in for next Wednesday making me 6 weeks and 3days.  this seems a bit too soon but she was insistent and not based on my previous mc either.

im just wondering if any of you think they will offer a early scans or blood tests etc because of my previous loss? Tbh I want to avoid anything like this before 12weeks because last time it made me a constant anxious mess and got my hopes up constantly being told to come back for another scan in a weeks time (no heartbeat at 8 weeks)

Im terrified as you can all probably gather 😥