Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2018

Due in December 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Thanks everyone!

Tam and Dani  I always said a boy and every single person around me including my OH said girl so it's shocked everyone! There was no questioning it, I spotted his boy bits just as she was telling me. Even though I had said boy i was so overwhelmed! My baby now has an identity of his own which makes it crazy, we even have a name (which we are keeping secret until birth) 

I don't think it will ever sink it this is happening lol adter years of thinking I couldn't have children and i have finally been allowed into this secret mamas club lol it's amazing! 

Wishing u all a good weekend and happy, healthy next scans xxx

• Congratulations Marie999❤️

I don't find out gender for about another 6 weeks in hospital it feels like forever away, but I could get one at 18 weeks (private gender scan)

X

• Hi Ladies, 

mid anyone else really nervous to start buying bits?

im excited and want to start picking little bits up but I’m so nervous 🙈

im 13wks 2dys and has our scan a week ago and all seemed good, but I still feel really nervous 

x

• Hi Bxex, I'm so so nervous to buy things. Even to start making a list of what we may need! I think I'll feel a bit better after our 20 week scan. Only a month to go....!!!

• Yeah I think I will aswell! At least I’m not the only one! 

Mines the beginning of August so not to far away 🙈

x

• We were actually naughty and bought some stuff from the toysrus closing down sales so I've decided to ignore any bad luck omens of buying early 🙈

Definitely just go with when you feel comfortable but it won't hurt to have a little browse online etc 😉 it may give you an idea of when sales are on which are a definite help... quickly mounts up when you look at everything doesn't it!x

• My parents have bought stuff already! 🙈 

yeah I may have a look when some of the sales a due to start, it’s just all so much to process lol 

and I’m the worlds worst for worrying

x

• Hey girls,

My 20 week scan is booked for the first Friday in August, so I have 6 more weeks to wait  lol so excited to see him or her again :)

How's everyone feeling? X

• Hi ladies 

Starting to panic, had a fair amount of brown blood when I wiped this morning :( booked into epu for a scan tomorrow morning but terrified something's gone wrong. 

• I have a few bits that I’ve bought over the years waiting for the day to arrive 😂😂 (ive been with my husband for nearly 11 years since we were 17 and he bought the first item when we were about 20!! Hahaha and from then on if we ever saw something we liked we just got it so we do have quite a cute collection!)  but find out what we are having next Friday and then will start buying properly I think (mainly to spread the cost!) 

I’m finally starting to feel more human! I’ve left the house for the last three days in a row and even saw Ed Sheeran at Wembley last night! Cried on the motorway on the way there because I was so happy to be in the car and not vomiting haha! Going to try going back to work for one day next week after what will have been 9 weeks off!! Still feel nauseous and can’t handle the smell of cooking, but it feels  manageable now! So happy! 

Hope everyone else is feeling more relaxed and excited now. It feels like it’s suddenly becoming real!

also first stage of my bump appeared in last few days!! 

• Londoner.....did you ever get your implantation bleed? 

When I had my scan they could still see the little pocket of implantation blood and said it will makes it’s way out in time, Brown would suggest it’s old blood.

try and stay calm until you have been seen tomorrow.

Olivia1990 that’s one way to do it lol 😂 my family think I have a bump appearing already xx

• Fingers crossed for your scan tmw Londoner! Try not to worry for tonight... brown blood means it’s old so it might be nothing to worry about. Let us know how you get on 

• Londoner I know its easier said than done, but try not to panic.

i had brown blood almost daily from 5 weeks to 11 weeks and nobody could find a reason for it. Then a heavier red bleed last week at 14 weeks. EPU still couldn’t find anything wrong and all looks healthy. So I’m just having to accept that it is potentially part of pregnancy for me, although it does make me anxious! the lady that scanned me at the EPU said it happened to her too. 

have you had sex? Or strained for a bowel movement? I was told that one explanation is that my cervix is potentially sensitive and things like that could irritate it and make it bleed But won’t affect baby. 

Hope all goes well at EPU tomorrow xx

• Had a scan 4 days ago and everything looked good so not sure what's happening. Had a strained bowel movement 2 says ago but don't think that could have caused it. Had 1 incident of pink spotting at 5 weeks. I have been told I have several fibroid and cyst on right ovary. Got share stabbing pain towards right ovary yesterday..Would I get bleeding if the cyst ruptures? Don't know what to think

• imagehi ladies. Had my dating scan today and puts me at 12+5 meaning I'm due on boxing day! Better keep my legs crossed hey! X

• Hey girls,

I haven't been feeling the best today really tired, feeling nauseous still and have a headache any ideas on how to relieve the headache? X

• I've been prescribed anti-sickness to help my stomach to absorb pain killers more effectively? Maybe that could help? X

• Lovely scan pic StnurseG😍

Hope all goes well tomorrow Londoner...a cyst can rupture and cause bleeding but not sure if that would be fresh blood or not. Ive been having some brown blood/discharge too it messes with your head xx

• Thanks for the support ladies, keeping my fingers crossed everything is ok tomorrow. TAM10 have you seen anyone about your bleeding? If so what did they say? 

• I have been a regular up at the EPU but no answers but i think this time was due to dtd. Its stopped now. Hoping they give you reassurance tomorrow xx