Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Londoner hope all goes well tomorrow x

• Options

Lovely scan pic stnurse.

angelmummy:.. I get really bad headaches when peegnant but don’t like taking meds unless I really have to. I find the ‘cool and soothe’ strips help a lot and are drug free ☺️

• Options

Sw2, yeah I don't really want to take unnecessary medication, they sound good where would I buy them, a pharmacy? X

• Options

Yes pretty much any pharmacy like boots or super drug should have them. You can get them on amazon too:

• Options

Sw2 I'll have to buy them, thank you😃

• Options

They are fab those strips. There is also a stick that looks like prickstick x

• Options

Tam10, thank you whats the stick called? X

• Options

the stick is called ‘4head’ if thats the one tam is thinking of... also drug free I believe (uses menthol)

• Options

Thank you sw2, how are you today? X

• Options

Yes thats the one thanks SW2x

Thinking of you Londoner x

• Options

Still struggling with the nausea but it is more manageable than it was a few weeks ago. 

• Options

Thanks Tam10 and sw2 :)

Sw2 glad it's getting more manageable for you :)

I'm feeling a bit better today but still very tired etc

X

• Options

Hi ladies

Hope you're having a good day.

Had scan and could see no signs of bleed. Everything looked normal, so relieved! Cyst is still on ovary so doesnt look like it was that

• Options

Pleased to hear it Londoner :) xxx

• Options

Ahhh thank goodness Londoner! Hope you are feeling a bit better now :)

i’m still Battling with tiredness too. Got at at 7:30 with the intent to be productive on my day off, but have been napping till now instead!

• Options

Good news Londoner!

• Options

Fab news Londoner...hope you take it easy and no more worries x

Got my 15/16 week appointment with the mw tomorrow...excited and nervous x

• Options

Thanks ladies

Got to see little one opening and closing it's mouth and putting it's hand to it's mouth. It looked so cute! Good luck at your appt tomorrow Tam x

• Options

Hi everyone, here are a few highlights of Latest Posts on the forum. 
    If you can help on any of these threads, we would truly appreciate it, as we’re sure the OPs would too. 

Can you help name this soon-to-be mums twins? She’s having one of each. 

A newly pregnant member would love to know when did you switch to maternity bras and if you can recommend any?

Thank you so much to all of you who help on these threads, it really does help the OPs know they’re not alone during their pregnancy. 😊

• Options

Glad everything went well Londoner :)

Tam10 good luck for tomorrow :)

Lorew that's the way I usually am lol I wake early with every intention of staying awake and doing something but then I end up having a nap :)

X