Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2018 - Part 2

1484950515254»

Replies

• OOO Merry Christmas you lovely lot. Any Christmas babies afoot? 

• Congrats kaaayls!

• Happy Christmas to you all 🎄🎅🏻🥳🎄🎅🏻🥳

Love MMA & Charlotte already 9 days old!! It goes too fast 

Merry Christmas to everyone! We named our little one after her two great grandmothers to Alli Margaret. She’s already 3 weeks today and a half kilo heavier than when she was born! 

This slightly unusual Christmas photo by my husband was posted on Facebook with text “must not get mixed up, must not get mixed up, must not get mixed up...” 😂

• Love the picture Saimi😂😂 

Beautiful both of them xx

My little Lottie...4weeks and now back up to her birthweight and a bit more👌image

Happy 1st christmas mummies and babies.

Hope the ladies are managing to enjoy their last xmas before the little ones put in their appearences#yougotthis

• Thank you girls! We’ve spent most of the day in the hospital but now we’re finally going home! So obsessed withour Xmas Eve miracle! Merry christmas everyone x 

• Hi everyone!! Congratulations on the birth of all your beautiful babies!! I hope you are all doing well & getting some sleep!! 

My due date is today & no sign of anything happening yet. I’ve had 2 sweeps & lost my plug & was so sure I’d go early. But anyway I’m so glad i was here to celebrate xmas with my little girl so can’t complain! Was so nerve wrecking on xmas eve incase it all kicked off & I’d have to go to hospital! My induction date is 4th January but hoping it won’t come to that! My little girl was born naturally on her due date so waiting around will be a new experience for me :(  anyway wishing you all well for now & 2019 x

• Happy new year everyone. My little girl was born exactly on her due date on the 27th of December. Hope you all are doing well. 

• Happy New Year Mummies, bumps and babies!!

Been the most incredible year shared with this group... wishing you all a fabulous 2019 💖💖💖

• Happy New Year 2019! Hoping for the ladies still awaiting theyre babies that the wait is not long now xx

What a year 2018 was! I started the year loosing my baby and ended it with my rainbow baby...miracles really do happen💜

Congratulations ShazzyShe...welcome to the world little lady xx

• Happy new year 🥳 

we are back in hospital admitted Saturday hopefully home 2mrw afternoon:(

Charlotte developed a very large swelling in her neck turned into an abscess 😢 I was heart broken as it took 4 doctors and 5 attempts to get a cannula in her, I was in bits trying to keep her calm absolutely broke me inside💔

After being pumped full of antibiotics and penicillin she’s on the mend but narrowly escaped being transferred to Tommy’s in London for surgery to take the lump out 😢😢😢 waiting to see doctors again this morning as they have no answers as to how on earth a newborn got an abscess apparently they’ve never seen it before?!!

now she’s being kept a watchful eye on as we don’t know what caused it. There’s always something eh just not meant to relax with my beautiful rainbow 🌈. Haven’t slept in days as I won’t take my eyes off her as I’m terrified something bad will happen. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳🥂🥳🥂to all you lovely mummies we will celebrate new year when I’m home as I’ve missed out with all my kiddies and hubby was heart broken as we've spent 26 New Years together and he wasn’t here ( only 1 parent to sleep over) to welcome our baby girl into the new year.

onwards and upwards though eh nurses are AMAZING I love them here beautiful inside and out 💗

🤞🤞🤞 for us that all remains good:)

• Oh MMA sending get well wishes to Charlotte. Hope you soon get some answers and big hugs to you xx

• Oh mma I’m so sorry to hear that Charlotte is unwell and you guys are having such a tough time!! Please keep us updated! 

Happy new year everyone... here’s to a happy & Blessed 2019! X

• Happy new year everyone!

Congratulations ShazzyShe on the birth of your daughter! What have you named her?
    DDMCA, how are you doing? Any updates? 
    missmyangels, we're so sorry to hear about Charlotte - how is she doing now? Your stress levels must be through the roof, we hope you're hanging in there. 

Everyone, we are officially closing this birth club now. 
    Please, please do carry on your chat over here on the December 2018 Babies thread and don't forget to hit the GREEN FOLLOW button! 

NEW THREAD HERE