Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in December 2019!

Replies

• Congratulations @CallMeK @DaniRose94 @sharon130617boy @bdubbs !
    so excited to be sharing this journey with you all! I think I will probably have an early scan due to pcos but unsure, I will ask at my gp appointment next Thursday.  Had a little bit of unsettled tummy and pains today, though I’m not sure if it’s just nerves!
  • Welcome @LivyLouby and @bdubbs congratulations to you both 😁
    Looking forward to sharing our journeys together. Be interesting to see how many more ladies will be joining this group over the next few weeks.
    Anyone had any symptoms yet iv been ok so far just really sore boobs and really tired 😴
  • Thank you so much @LivyLouby and @sharon130617boy . And congratulations to ALL in this group! I've read through everybody's posts and enjoyed the intro to your stories.

Let us know what your GP advises @LivyLouby . I can relate with the nervousness of the "unknown" and I have a friend with endometriosis who went on Clomid for a while then finally got her bfp after an IUI so I'm sympathetic to your journey/concerns. 

I won't get in until May 3 for my first appointment. I thought about being tricky and maybe getting bloodwork done before then to "confirm the pregnancy" and get HCG/progesterone numbers tested??? But I also don't want to come off as a too intense first timer. What will be will be, after all. I'm just excited and nervous and really hope it's healthy or we're off to the right start.

And I agree @sharon130617boy , I'm curious to hear or know when more symptoms will be developing. Did you have a pattern of symptoms with your other pregnancies? I know I only found out for sure yesterday but I had been struggling with some pretty persistent and awful (IMO :# ) bloating, lower back ache, dizzy tiredness and weirdly achy boobs. I do wish the bloat would let up a bit; it is the most uncomfortable thing. Other than that, the rest is bearable and I can't complain...for now.  ;):)

Much love to you all!
  • @sharon130617boy @bdubbs I woke up this morning with bad nausea and upset stomach and have been super tired, but no sore boobs :/ wondering if the symptoms are pregnancy or a bug!
  • I know the feeling @LivyLouby I woke up with bad nausea today too. Only seems to ease when I eat something but soon returns 🤢. Also been having aching pains in my uterus but I do recall having pains like this in my previous pregnancys. Think if I recall right it's everything stretching but still causes me panic. 
  • I know this may sound like a strange question to you ladies as I know most of you were actively trying to get pregnant, however I only dtd once this past cycle on cycle day 17, i have a regular 28 day cycle so thought I would be "safe " so it was on (Tmi on 17th March ) and got my bfp on 31st of March does that sound right that I tested positive only two weeks after dtd? Sorry I guess I'm still abit in shock! Does that mean I conceived on the day I dtd to get a positive result that early? Any advice appreciated x
  • Nothing is TMI in my opinion, @sharon130617boy !

I did end up using opks (because I was getting a bit exhausted) but I only got to use them in February and March. My cycle was extremely irregular after getting off birth control so I still don't know what was normal. February opks tracked all over the place and my cycle ended up being 48 days before my period finally showed up on March 4.   

March tracking was much clearer and easier. I tracked a very clear peak on March 19, 20 and 21 (CDs 16, 17, 18) with the strongest peak on the 20th (also my CD 17). We only dtd twice in March, on the 19th and 20th and I got my bfp 14 or 13 dpo depending on which day it stuck.

These are just what my tracking numbers are telling me but sounds very similar to your story! You must have just hit the right timing :).
  • Yeah I guess your right,  and although a big shock I'm definitely keeping the baby, however my other half is really not happy about it which is getting me down and also my mum had a major stroke In July last year so on top of work I look after her alot so I told my brother about being pregnant again and he said I would be selfish to keep the baby as wouldn't be fair on him having to look after her more!? So I'm so upset now 
  • Guess just feeling extra hormonal about it atm ☹
  •  :o  :o:'(:'( That's very very sad. I'm so sorry you're experiencing that feedback. I know all people are different and I don't know the surrounding circumstances but to me, your other half and brother have responded in a selfish way. Life and people bring many obstacles and I cant imagine how hurt and unsure of myself I would be without some support. 
  • Yeah I think the same but at the end of the day this baby is staying as long as it's gods will to stay,  I said to my oh once it's here it will be loved and we are blessed, what will be will be x
  • @sharon130617boy definitely take each day as it comes as a lot can change in 9 months, including people’s views! Update on this mornings nausea so I did actually throw up in the shower just after I posted! 🤢 eww I know! And I have been nauseous most of the day, similarly to you Sharon it only goes away when eating. I can’t help but think it’s too early for it though as I’m only about 4 weeks today (ovulation test came back positive on 21st March)?
  • Iv been feeling really nausea today,  and extremely tired! It's not fun but having symptoms is a good thing I guess x
  • I'm pregnant with my fourth, is funny as my youngest is 10 months old who I still breastfeed we didn't want a big age gap. I feel extremely tired looking after 3 little ones 😴😴
  • Hi @Scooby123, welcome and congratulations! How old your eldest child, and a close age gap is lovely. 
  • I have two boys of 9 and 4 and a baby girl of 10 months 
  • Congratulations @Scooby123! No matter what number they are or when they arrive all babies are wonderful. You are very blessed. This would be my first but I was raised in a family of 8 kids :). Lots of great memories.
  • Hi all,

Got my BFP on Tuesday and am so happy but so scared at the same time. Had a miscarriage last month and just praying this one sticks! 

This would be my second child, all being well, as I have a 16 month old daughter. 

I have no symptoms yet but didn’t with my daughter until about 6 and a half weeks and am currently 4+5, so fingers crossed 🤞 xxx
  • Hi @HS1987 welcome to the forum and congratulations, though we're so sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you a super sticky bean. 

• Hi everyone ☺️ I got my first bfp this morning (and have done a further 2 tests today - also bfps). Currently about 11/12 dpo. Going to get a blood test tomorrow so it will hopefully be confirmed 🤞. I've had no symptoms at all so far apart from some extremely mild cramping about a week ago.