Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in December 2019!

Replies

• Options
    bdubbs said:
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 
    So beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations @Lpop !!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Thank you xx 
  • Options
    Ahh that's amazing @Lpop massive congratulations bet you are chuffed. I'm 9+1 today so very similar although think I might be pushed back a little when have my dating scan. Got a date through for the 21st may which is very exciting! Xx
  • Options
    @DaniRose94 haha this is the second time my date has changed now. My EDD was 28th Nov, then 4th Dec and now back to 29th Nov.

Mine is the 20th! Hope it comes around quick for us both x 
  • Options
    @Lpop crazy you have had 3 dates! I haven't had any scans so mine is currently based on lmp so currently 28th Nov! Can't wait for 12 week to just know for sure due date as I think I might be due in December instead. 

Are you feeling like you are beginning to show? I'm definitely getting a bump and had to buy maternity jeans to be comfortable for sitting around xx
  • Options
    @DaniRose94 Yeah I didn’t expect to have three! I was offered an early scan as I’ve had 5 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. The first scan I only saw the gestational sac so they wanted me back the week after, luckily with that one I saw the heartbeat and then I guess today was just to make sure it was continuing to progress. I’m all ‘signed off’ now from EPU and have been given a ‘low-risk’ pregnancy which is good news! 

I have days where I think I’m starting to show, but I don’t know if I’m just a little bloated. Today I look pretty normal. I have had to resign my favourite jeans though as I kept have to undo the top bottom when I saw down haha 
  • Options
    That was meant to say ‘sat’ down 
  • Options
    @Lpop so beautiful, made me tear up thinking about my little pip! 
    I have my booking appointment on Monday when I’m 7+3 and hoping they will want me in for an early scan. If not, I will definitely be booking a private one! 
    My nausea seems to be easing a little the past couple of days but was really bad last week! Still no sore breasts or noticeable growth in the boob or tummy department not even bloating (lucky me 😁) so can still wear my normal jeans 👖 
  • Options
    @LivyLouby Very jealous you’re still in your favourite jeans!! 

I’ve had no pain/growth in the boob dept. Either. Kinda gutted about that one haha I’m sure it will come soon though.

is this your first baby Livy? 
  • Options
    I'm going to treat myself to maternity wear my belly is growing but it's my fourth, I'm normally a size 8. I don't feel pregnant apart from mood swings and tired. Half the time I forget I'm pregnant. Any recommendations for a double pram? Xx
  • Options
    @Lpop I’m gutted about the boob department too! I’m banking on going up a cup size. I’m very slim so when I do start showing it will be very noticeable! Yes, it’s my first 😁 we were trying for 15m and I was about to start Clomid with my PCOS before we got a surprise! Just hoping it sticks 🤞 Also, I spoke to soon about sickness easing, breakfast came back up again! (🤮tmi!)
  • Options
    Hey everyone, according to rough dates, do we have anyone expecting a Christmas baby? 
  • Options
    Nope 9th of December which is close enough for me haha xx
  • Options
    Not confirmed yet but EDD 9 Dec for me, too. My hubby's bday is on 30 Dec though. Lots of Christmas and Birthdays all at once....  :#:s 
  • Options
    22nd for me. Really hoping it comes early!
  • Options
    No not for me my EDD is 5th December which is my mum's birthday but going on my two previous pregnancys I'm like to be induced at 37 weeks.
  • Options
    bdubbs said:
    Not confirmed yet but EDD 9 Dec for me, too. My hubby's bday is on 30 Dec though. Lots of Christmas and Birthdays all at once....  :#:s 
    Blimey @bdubbs December is gonna be so expensive for you. 
    @FailingToBePatient it could be a Christmas baby! 
  • Options
    My due date going by lmp is 28th November but I think that will get pushed back at my 12 week scan. Hubby's birthday is December 3rd so there's a chance he might end up sharing his birthday!
  • Options
    Hello :) I’m 8.3 weeks today! Went in for a lot of blood works this morning and back in 2 weeks for Pap test and then dating scan after! I can’t wait to know everything is going well! I’ve been feeling well besides the exhaustion! I only feel a little nauseated when I have an empty stomach and sometimes at night, but it’s really not that bad!! We still haven’t told anyone.. just waiting for the 12 weeks mark hopefully! I’m due Dec6! 
  • Options
    Had my first appointment today, because of my irregular periods I was dated as 10+5 :0 so will be getting a scan in the next 2 weeks. This makes my due date 11th nov! However the midwife seemed fairly sure they’d push me back at least a couple of weeks so probably more like 25th Nov +. I’m still feeling pretty certain that I’m only 7+3 though!
    does mean I get an early scan though 😁
  • Options
    Gospel22Gospel22 Regular
    edited Apr 30, 2019 12:06AM
    Yes @DanielleMFM, I had a pos opk on 3rd April, which gives me a due date of 25th December!! 😊