Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020

Due in December 2020

Replies

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to check in and see how you're all doing today? 
    Thank you for checking on us, I'm feeling much better, little cramps but really sore breasts. ❤😊 5 weeks today.

• Morning ladies, 
    I am tentatively joining this birth club, cant wait to get to know you all. 

My AF is due today and I have been getting positive tests since 10dpo. I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago at 8+3 but luckily it passed very quickly without medical intervention and I ovulated quickly after. 

Really wasnt expecting to get pregnant this quickly, I'm super happy but anxious and little scared too. 

My EDD is 11th December, I was in the December birth club 4 years ago and my son was born on Xmas Day so hoping to avoid another Xmas baby! 
  • @Butsie185 welcome 😊 december seems to be your month 😊 when were you due 4 years ago? 😊 
  • @Butsie185 welcome 😊 december seems to be your month 😊 when were you due 4 years ago? 😊 
    My due date was the 23rd Dec so he was 2 days late. Hoping that this one arrives one time to allow them both to have their own birthdays. 
  • Hey guys. Has anyone had bad nausea and vomiting? I have already and it sucks. I have two anti sickness tablets to take and I'm booked in for an early scan by my gp to check my dates and make sure I'm not having multiples being so sick. I've been signed off for a week as i work in an operating theatre and really can't face having to wear all the extra ppe and not being able to get to a toilet quick enough..hoping this sickness doesnt last too long
  • @Nic03 sorry to hear that you are not feeling great. I have always had strong nausea in previous pregnancy but never actually sick. 

I have no other advice but it sounds like you have been really proactive and have all the right things in place. 

Just be kind to yourself, being pregnant is hard enough and with the job you do in the current climate things must be tough, look after yourself.
  • Hi all, im tentively joining.  Ovia app predicts period today but no period and a stronger test result than yesterday so 🤞.   I have sometimes irregular  periods although they have got better and i have pcos.  Unfortunately also have a history of miscarriages before having my rainbow baby who will be 2 this summer.  
    According to nhs due date calculator im due 12 th December 2020 all being well and 4 weeks pregnant today.  

• @Nic03 sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. But possibly twins?! That’s exciting! Let us know what they say! 
  • @Meme210 looking positive to me!!
  • @Nic03 hi sorry to hear how bad you feel, interesting to see if you have twins so exciting ❤😊, how many weeks are you? ❤ I started to have nausea yesterday and today even worse, but still not vomiting 🤞5w2d today.

@Meme210 welcome, great line 😁
  • Hello everyone, I recognise a few names on here :) I got my first faint positive on Monday and been getting faint positives since, yesterday Indid a frer which looked quite strong do keeping my fingers crossed. 

I have a little girl who is almost 15 months old and am an older mum, 37 next month so thought it would be nice to have two close together so they can grow up together.

If I work out due date from last period I am due 4th December, but if I put in my cycle length it changes to the 7th December. For my little girl I had a viability scan at about 8 weeks because I have to take blood thinners due to historic blood clotting.

Good luck everyone xx

• @Nic03 do let us know, it would be interesting to know of its twins . I have nausea but not too bad . I had it with my previous 2. My mum is a twin n I wanted twins so I could be all done with it all but it
    wasnt meant to be. Now having my last one, hubby says if we did end up having twins he would be needing a daddy van and his life will be over lol 
  • Do you girls know if fever is normal with morning sickness? I'm 37,7 now, not sure if it's normal or if I'm getting sick? 🤔
  • Do you girls know if fever is normal with morning sickness? I'm 37,7 now, not sure if it's normal or if I'm getting sick? 🤔
    I know your temperature can be slightly elevated while pregnant but I think that’s considered a low grade fever. Are you having any other symptoms?
  • Summer08 said:
    Do you girls know if fever is normal with morning sickness? I'm 37,7 now, not sure if it's normal or if I'm getting sick? 🤔
    I know your temperature can be slightly elevated while pregnant but I think that’s considered a low grade fever. Are you having any other symptoms?
    Usually I'm 36,7 but since I got pregnant I have been 37.... but today 37,7... 

No not many symtoms, just nausea and headache..  and fatigue think it's because of the nausea 🤔
  • I would keep an eye on your temp. Make sure it doesn’t get higher. But for now it’s a really low grade temp. Hope you feel better 
  • Hi everyone, just a little wave and welcome to @Butsie185 (we are so happy to see you in this birth club) @Meme210 we know you very well and are so happy to see your name pop up here and @LouTTC83 - we've spotted your name on the forum, so it's wonderful to see here too. 

How is everyone doing this monday morning? 
  • Hi @DanielleMFM thank you for your warm welcome.  We are good how are you? 
  • Thanks for the welcome :)
    I am going to do my first Clear Blue Ditigal test tomorrow to see what they says. Has anyone contacted the doctors yet or are you waiting until you are further on? I dont suppose they can do anything yet? x
  • We're all hanging in there @Meme210 So happy to see you here again.
    We'd love to ask you all here, about making that first appointment with your midwives during Corona - can you tell us what's happening where you are? 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions