Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2020

Replies

• Post withdrawn
  • @Brook321 and @Emmy012 I have been feeling exactly the same. Feel nauseous from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to sleep. Vomiting most days and some days haven't been able to keep a single meal down. @Emmy012 my scan date is also 8th June! 
    I also get really bad indegestion from about 5pm and lasts all night. 

@LouTTC83 I have no other symptoms except the nausea and now a very spotty face but my boobs have never really been overly sore and I too worry constantly that something is wrong. I think it's because I had this thought in my head that I would sense the baby growing inside me but I just don't. My husband tells me I'm reading far too much into everything and will be just fine. 
  • Thanks ladies, today has been a little better but I'm having to wake up at 7am and eat biscuits before I even get up or move otherwise the nausea is just too much. I'm finding snacking all day takes the edge off,  I mean every hour though! I feel like I don't stop eating 😂
    I can't wait for the second trimester! 

• Thanks everyone. It seems to be getting a bit worse as I get closer to the scan. 4 days to go. 
    How is everyone today? xx
  • Hello! I feel grateful that my nausea has been rather mild, sending all the strength to those of you suffering badly, hang in there.

My whole digestive system is out of balance though, I am already a bit more sensitive in this department and in the past week, I had quite a bit of discomfort. 

@LouTTC83 it's coming up very soon, just try to distract yourself for now. 

By the way as for other symptoms, I also had tender breasts until lately but it is no longer sore for a few days nows, I guess that's all normal.

I do feel tired a lot, I used to sleep through the whole night before I got pregnant, but I guess those days are over for a while :smile:
    I either have bathroom runs or just have restless sleep in general. 

• I’m feeling the same I’m 9+4 now and I’m still suffering with the nausea I feel awful day and night 😔 I’ve gone off almost everything that I like to eat and I’ve gone off all kinds of pop too! It’s a good thing for me cause I’ve never drank so much water in my life ha, I’m struggling to sleep so I’m sleeping at around 6am once I finally get there but once I do I can’t wake up again 12 hours a day! I’m going for another scan on Friday which will put me at 10 weeks and I’m having a little confusion at the minute, will the baby measure as 10 or will it measure as less? Thanks 😊 
  • Good Morning. 

Thanks @SIAI, I had a very good day yesterday, my daughter enjoyed the sunshine and time in the paddling pool and lots of time with Daddy :-) 

Sorry you are feeling so unwell @Sarahc06, I hope it eases soon. I also have a scan on Froday. I have read on some sites that they can do dating scans between 8 and 14 weeks but I am not sure if that is true or not but if it is, you should get a fairly accurate scan at 10 weeks. Per my early scan, I will be 11+5 for my scan on Friday but I think I will be 12+4. I am very excited and nervous at the same time :-) xx

• Aw thankyou @LouTTC83 and good luck to you on your scan 💝 me too I’m excited because I’ve actually never gotten this far in a pregnancy before and I’m a first time mum I’m just super nervous! Aw good, I just didn’t want to get upset over something that is normal it’ll be exactly 4 weeks since my last so fingers crossed 🤞🏻Xx 
  • Hi everyone, so I’m 10+2 and this was a total shock. I have 2 kids aged 16 and 13, I’ve had 3 miscarriages before the youngest child came along and this one is with my new partner who has 3 kids of his own. We weren’t trying and tbh both of us didn’t plan on having more 😬 anyway fate decided otherwise and we’re happy about it now. I have my 12 week scan on 9th June. 
  • Hello everyone, I'm new on here and would love to join you guys. I have a provisional due date of the 19th December and it's my first pregnancy. I'm an older mum at 37 and just about everything is making me worry atm! My scan is booked for the 8th June and my husband is allowed to come. 
    I'm just struggling with all the usual symptoms but it's the never ending worry that until I see the scan I have a major irrational fear that something is wrong. Thought if I joined you guys it might take my anxieties away. Im still off work and only a couple of people know I'm pregnant.
    My booking in appt was done by phone and it just seemed to me she wanted to rattle off the questions as quickly as possible and when I tried to ask any questions she shut me down and told me to ring my GP. Not impressed. 
    So I hope you won't mind me joining in and sharing with you all. 
    Hi, I’m 39, gonna be 49 in July and 10+2 with my 3rd, my other two are 16 and 13. Totally understand the worrying you are feeling, this pregnancy is so much harder then the others when I was younger. More pains, more tiredness and definitely more emotional so it must be difficult for you with it being your first. If there’s anything you’d like to know please ask. I may not have the answers but it would be great to have someone around the same age to talk to.xx
  • Kezshock said:
    Hello everyone, I'm new on here and would love to join you guys. I have a provisional due date of the 19th December and it's my first pregnancy. I'm an older mum at 37 and just about everything is making me worry atm! My scan is booked for the 8th June and my husband is allowed to come. 
    I'm just struggling with all the usual symptoms but it's the never ending worry that until I see the scan I have a major irrational fear that something is wrong. Thought if I joined you guys it might take my anxieties away. Im still off work and only a couple of people know I'm pregnant.
    My booking in appt was done by phone and it just seemed to me she wanted to rattle off the questions as quickly as possible and when I tried to ask any questions she shut me down and told me to ring my GP. Not impressed. 
    So I hope you won't mind me joining in and sharing with you all. 
    Hi, I’m 39, gonna be 40 in July and 10+2 with my 3rd, my other two are 16 and 13. Totally understand the worrying you are feeling, this pregnancy is so much harder then the others when I was younger. More pains, more tiredness and definitely more emotional so it must be difficult for you with it being your first. If there’s anything you’d like to know please ask. I may not have the answers but it would be great to have someone around the same age to talk to.xx

• Hi @Kezshock. I am also an older mum at 37 and only had my first child 16 months ago 🥰 xx
  • @LouTTC83 oh wow, close in age then, that’s lovely. When in December are you due? How have you found your second pregnancy?x

• Welcome to the forum and congratulations @Kezshock - have you told your kids yet? 
  • Hi girls I haven’t been on a lot recently. I had my 12 week scan on Friday everything seems good so far. Any gender guesses? Hope everyone is feeling well
  • Hi everyone! 

Lovely scan @Summer08 - did you go alone? Have you broken the news? 

Hi @Kezshock I’m putting myself in the older category at 35. This is my 3rd, I have two girls who are 8 (9 in 2 weeks) and 6 (7 in August) from my first marriage. My partner has a son from his first relationship who is 15. He was super broody and desperate to plan a baby having not done that before (say no more! 🤣) so we’re very excited.

I had my scan yesterday when I was 12+2. All was well which was a massive relief as we’ve been very anxious. 

Little update with work too, I told my head teacher just over a week ago on the basis the guidance was to work from home and he agreed that was for the best for now. Not sure how I feel about it. Was in last week on the rota and seemed weird to walk away for a bit. I think my job share is a bit miffed 😬 
  • Welcome to the forum and congratulations @Kezshock - have you told your kids yet? 
    Yes we’ve told all the kids (my partner also has 2) it’s going to be a mad house once bubba comes along.x
  • @Em162 aww congratulations, are you finding it more difficult being pregnant now they you’re older? We didn’t plan this one, we have 5 between us already from 16 to 3 years old 😬 But everyone is excited about it.x

• @Kezshock, there will be 23 months between them. Sometimes I think I am mad because my little girl is quite an easy going child. I think it will be lovely for them to have each other 💕
    My early scan would say I am due the 13th December but I think it's more 7/8th December. Hopefully find out on Friday :-) 
    I dont have many symptoms at all apart from being tired very early on evening but that could be down to lockdown life. I get super anxious about lack if symptoms so am looking forward to my scan.

I love the scan photos, they are so clear and lovely 💕
  • @LouTTC83 Let us know how the scan goes! 
    We hear about others suffering so much with nausea and we are lucky be the 15% who doesn't, but I agree not having many symptoms is strange too, I sometimes have this mad thought to myself: "Am I really pregnant???" It will help to have the dating scan and also see the bump popping out at a later point :smile:

Thanks for sharing the photos @Em162 and @Summer08 it is lovely to see :smile: When are your due dates?

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions