Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2020

Replies

• LouTTC83 said:
    Hi @Meme210, I got a Clear blue 2- 3 weeks at 5+1 on Tuesday. 
    I am waiting until Tuesday to do my last one and hopefully get a 3 + then :-) 

I have had a couple of sharp pains in my tummy if I turn over in the night, had this with my daughter too xx
    Girls if it’s any help I was 5+4 when I got +3. I have a lot of stomach cramps and wanted the reassurance it wasn’t an ectopic by the levels rising.
  • Where do you girls get the weeks clear blue. I can’t find them
  • I'm still getting 1-2 on CBD. Last night, I could barely see a visible line at all on some Femometer strip tests I got :(  Tried again with FMU and line is a bit darker and definite positive but I'm still very worried that HCG levels aren't rising as they should be. Also had spotting yesterday and today. Not sure if that's normal? It's way too late to be implantation spotting (I think I had that end of March). I'm starting to think I may have got excited a bit too soon but I'm still holding onto a shred of hope, thanks to all the reassurance here really. Hope everyone else is getting on okay! xx
  • @Summer08 - I've been getting them on Amazon x
  • @MummyWobbles, fingers crossed for you :) xx
  • Also check your pharmacies online they may deliver, most of the bigger ones have them. 
  • Hi @MummyWobbles I hate to think of you worrying. Would you consider blood test or scan. I know its hard for you to get out, this covid is a nightmare. I have quite a bit of pain so I’m going for a private scan this day next week to get reassurance. I think you and I are at similar dates I’m 6+4 today. I wish a big fat thick line next time you test and much happiness.x
  • @Olivias_mom2014 How are you? I thought of you last night, the 10th. Hope you got on well at your scan and that all was reassuring for you.x
  • Hi guys I’m new to all this do not even sure how I post or if I am posting in the right bit 😂 found out this morning I’m pregnant due 21st December it’s my 4th I have two older 17 and 12 and a younger one of 3 I’m wondering how things will be this time round with Covid and do I even ring my doctors yet ? Look forward to sharing our Journeys
  • Hi Mitzy8 , congratulations... I rang the surgery and am booked in for an appointment next week at 8 weeks . I have read some of the ladies comments they r having appointments over the phone then bloods appointments a diff time so I think it depends with your surgery 
  • Hi everyone. I had awful cramping and bleeding last night :(  I think my time here has come to an end already! It was fun whilst it lasted. I can't even begin to describe the disappointment! I'm wishing you all the very best and will be thinking of you all xx
  • LouTTC83 said:
    Hi @Meme210, I got a Clear blue 2- 3 weeks at 5+1 on Tuesday. 
    I am waiting until Tuesday to do my last one and hopefully get a 3 + then :-) 

I have had a couple of sharp pains in my tummy if I turn over in the night, had this with my daughter too xx
    Thank you Lou that is really helpful, ile buy some more to do this week
  • @MummyWobbles hun I am so sorry that this isn't your time, I completely understand how your feeling. 
    Take some time, be kind to your self and do what you need to get through this. If there is anything we can do please let us know x
  • @MummyWobbles im so sorry to hear this 🙁
  • Ive tested again today at what should be 5 weeks and still getting 1-2 weeks on digital

• @MummyWobbles I’m so sorry. I can understand how hard this is for you. I wish you every comfort and support at this time. ❤️
  • I’m sorry to hear @MummyWobbles. I know the feeling and it isn’t pleasant. Wish you all the best!
  • @Meme210 I got +3 at 5+4 I was getting 1-2 weeks before then. A few more days and check then for a change.
  • @MummyWobbles ohh so sorry to hear that, take care of yourself ❤

• @Bea70 are you able to get blood work? I feel like that is the best way to measure your hcg 

How are you girls feeling with symptoms? So far I have only had sore breast And tried. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions