Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2020

Replies

• Options
    I haven't been around here lately, but starting to feel little bit better. My Covid test came back negative so I'm so thankful for that.

But I propably just got the influenza... and also having bed morning sickness all day every day.

How are you girls doing? I can't eat any meat, not chicken or fish eather... only cold sandwhiches and vegetables. 6 weeks +3days anyone on the same boat? ❤

Have any of you already gone to early scan?would be fun seeing pictures on here ❤😊 I'm thinking of going around week 9 think they will open for early scans here 4th of may 😊
  • Options
    @Summer08 I have the same symptoms as you plus major bloating! 
  • Options
    @Meme210 I think the clear blue go off from conception rather than last period date as the test doesn’t know when conception happened xx congratulations xx
  • Options
    Anyone on here already got young children? How are you coping with lockdown? xx
  • Options
    Bea70Bea70 Regular
    edited Apr 13, 2020 6:45PM
    @Summer08 I rang the GP here in Ireland today to get booked in, you go between your GP and the hospital alternatively for care here unless your in the city and can avail of the midwives’ clinic-which I’d much prefer. But they were closed so once I get in contact I’ll find out what’s the story about blood work and booking in. I’m not looking to get my hcg checked though as I have a private scan on Saturday- to see a heartbeat would be the amazement.

I have a lot of symptoms. This is my first baby can’t believe how much my breasts have changed this far, they look so different and are sore to touch. I have very mild nausea. I gag a bit and then get on with it. The food aversions bother me the most like the smell of carrots cooking turned my stomach yesterday. I usually adore that food. I also get stomach cramps when I just lie down but then they go away. I’m tired a good bit but delighted to say my skin is clearer a great benefit from pregnancy. 
    Sorry if that is too much infoformation girls, isolation gives a lot of time. 😊
  • Options
    Vey said:
    Hi Mitzy8 , congratulations... I rang the surgery and am booked in for an appointment next week at 8 weeks . I have read some of the ladies comments they r having appointments over the phone then bloods appointments a diff time so I think it depends with your surgery 
    Thanks Vey I’ve got to find a quiet part of the house to hide and call without the older two hearing my conversation - impossible in current lockdown 😂
  • Options
    @LouTTC83 I have a 4 year old and two step kids who live with us 50/50 who are 10 & 11. 

Youngest has been pretty good to be fair, I'm struggling with the fact that he thinks I'm not at work therefore can play with him 24/7 so I'm encouraging him so do some independent playinging too. I am a little concerned as he starts school in September so I think so I think he will struggle being away from me but it will give him a term to settle in before the baby arrives. 

I'm just going with the flow and letting him lead the way, I have some activities planned every day but if he doesnt want to do them then I dont force him and we are letting him so things he wouldnt normally do like sleep in the Den or watch a movie in bed. 

If this goes on for weeks and week I'm going to need to think of some more ideas! 

• Options
    @LouTTC83 I have 2 kids 9 n 3 yrs old. Its hard with the lockdown but fortunate to have an open field near where we live so we take them there regularly to run around , scooter etc. Just lil girl is so active always trying to jump onto me so trying to keep my belly safe
  • Options
    @Vey and @Butsie185, you sound more organized than me. My little girl is 15 months old and melts down if she spends too much time in the pram but it's the only time I manage some exercise. I manage to work a few hours a day while she naps but makes life feel so busy. Been feeling really emotional lately about coping and not stimulating her enough xx
  • Options

Got my 3+ today so starting to feel a bit more real :)
    Called docs today and they said they would fill in form for midwife so I should here from them soon!  X
  • Options
    LouTTC83 said:

Got my 3+ today so starting to feel a bit more real :)
    Called docs today and they said they would fill in form for midwife so I should here from them soon!  X
    Yay that's good news! I'm debating buying one for this week to see if I move to 3+ weeks or whether I should just leave it as at the moment I'm feeling quite relaxed. 

I called the midwife today, took me 30mins on hold to get through. I've got my 8 week appointment booked for the 30th April where I will be 7+6. It's a phone consultation 
  • Options
    @Butsie185, that's good that you have an appointment. 
    I am quite relaxed I think, bought a pack of two so thought I may as well use it xx
  • Options
    Oh @MummyWobbles we are so sorry to read your post and we're going to drop you a PM now. 

Welcome @Mitzy8 and congratulations :-) 
  • Options
    Hey Everyone. Hoping to join you all here.
    I've just found out I'm pregnant. Its extremely early but I'm desperate to chat about it. 
    This is my 2nd pregnancy. I'm a little shocked, it has taken only 1 month to conceive this time round. I have a daughter who has just turned two and she is a handful to say the least. I used this forum while I was pregnant with her and it helped a lot to have people in the same boat. 
    I'm a little worried this time round, what with the current goings on in the world. 
    If this pregnancy goes anything like my first I'm expecting alot of sickness. 
    Hope everyone is keeping well.
  • Options
    Feel like I might be getting ahead of myself but... 

14DPO today and had my first positive on 11DPO. Line definitely much darker today which is such a relief! I’ve had several early losses where I’ve tested positive around 13/14DPO but it’s been faint and then a couple of days later even fainter and then started bleeding. So this darkening line feels novel and promising! 

I don’t know whether to test again tomorrow (when AF is due) or hold out until Thursday. I’ve been using FRER but only have Clearblue now and I’m not sure how they’ll compare. I’m a bundle of nerves! 

Because of the early losses, I spoke to my fertility clinic today and they’ve booked me in for an early scan on 6 May where I will be 7+1!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, 

I took a test on Sunday after 3 months of trying to conceive and it was positive! Very dark line! Period was 5 days overdue. This is my first pregnancy so I am a mix of emotions, wasn't until me and my husband sat down and done the math to figure out we are due around 16th December! Brilliant to timing haha! 

I'm in the UK so I phoned up the doctors and was told the midwife would get back in touch with me closer to the 8/10 week mark. So much uncertainty with this being my first but so with the coronavirus! 

Would love to chat to others ❤️
  • Options
    Hi all. I have an almost 2 year old.  Im home full time with her.  DH has been home a few weeks but went back to work today. 

I have ordered some  more digital tests and they should arrive at the end of the week.  This afternoon though i had a small amount of like a light brown colour mucus when i wiped.  None since.  Brown yucky stuff has been the start of miscarraiges for me so just have to wait and see.  When I saw that i really thought it was over but strange nothing since.  
  • Options
    Hi Ladies.

I’m hoping lockdown isn’t too hard on everyone.
    Is it ok to join? I’m 7+2 and due baby no. 1 on Dec 1st which is actually my birthday too ☺️. 
    Wishing you all a very happy 9 months x
  • Options
    Ooo lots of new ladies today, welcome @NJR @RememberToBreathe @Pregnant_now_what!  
    @Meme210

Congratulations, hope you are all doing well? 

I know there is alot of uncertainty at the moment, I'm going with the one day at a time, not reading too much and not planning too far ahead as things are changing quickly 
  • Options
    Thanks @Butsie185! I’m feeling ok but super pukey. I know it’s not a sign of multiples to feel rough so early (15DPO!!) but I am a twin and it’s sending my brain into overdrive... 

I like you’re plan xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions