Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020

Due in December 2020

Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here - welcome to Due in December 2020! 

If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like in Due in December 2020 category from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. 

Replies

• Hi ladies I'm just going to be the first one writing here.

I got my BFP today 11dpo and I'm so excited to be finally pregnant again ❤😊 I have 2 children before, 9 year old and a 6 years old. We didn't try for long time this time only 4 months.

Can't wait to see how many join this group and spend next months with you all❤
  • Hello , looks like I'm second to join .... just found out today.  I have a 9year old and a 3 year old , I did miscarry last month and surprised to have got my BFP today 17dpo , so excited too hoping it will be smooth sailing this time 
  • Bea70Bea70 Regular
    edited Mar 24, 2020 11:08PM
    Hi there, that makes me number 3, I literally just took a test today. However, I’ve had so much cramping I’m sceptical but I’ve done 3 tests and all seems in line for now 🙈
    Congratulations to you both, this is my first pregnancy. I must tap into all of ye’re experience 😊
  • Welcome ladies :)

@Vey sorry to hear about your MC, FX that this little bean sticks  <3
    @Bea70 I've cramping to, had much more cramping with my first one. It's normal :) 
  • Súkkulaði-1 so glad to see you here and congratulations on your third! 
    Hello @Vey we remember you from the other thread - we are thrilled to see you here, wishing you a super sticky bean. 
    Welcome @Bea70 and huge congratulations! How did your partner take the news? 

• Bea70Bea70 Regular
    edited Mar 25, 2020 6:50PM
    Súkkulaði-1 so glad to see you here and congratulations on your third! 
    Hello @Vey we remember you from the other thread - we are thrilled to see you here, wishing you a super sticky bean. 

Thanks a million. My husband’s literally beside me. I keep telling him I’ve my period due. Bursting to tell him but I want to wait to surprise him with this over breakfast/lunch tomorrow or Friday when it arrives. Ordered last night.
  • Congratulations ladies, thanks admin DanielleMFM glad to be back n hopefully lil bean sticks couldn't help testing early , 4weeks and 1 day now 
  • @DanielleMFM thank you ❤
    @ Bea70 love that Idea ❤😊

Are you girls going to an early scan? And if you are, when? 😊 
  • Súkkulaði-1 so glad to see you here and congratulations on your third! 

He’s literally beside me. I keep telling him I’ve my period due. Bursting to tell him but I want to wait to surprise him with this over breakfast/lunch ❤️😊🙈
  • Bea70Bea70 Regular
    edited Mar 26, 2020 1:26PM
    @DanielleMFM thank you ❤
    @ Bea70 love that Idea ❤😊

Are you girls going to an early scan? And if you are, when? 😊 
    I’m from Ireland and they usually scan around 10-12 weeks. I know you can get an internal done at 6-8 weeks. Are you considering one then? I just hope all is good. So much involved in pregnancy. Just getting my head around all of it.
  • @Bea70 I live in Iceland and here we have 12 week scan and 20 weeks scan, but you can book an early scan in private places for a scan earlier. 

So yes, I just can't wait to see if everything is alright.. so I was thinking of going maybe around 7 weeks. :)
  • I have to admit I’m very tempted to get one too. I’d be tempted to know more than they can tell me then but it’d be nice just to know all is good ❤️
  • Hello ladies! 😍👋🏼

I’m a 24-almost 5 year old woman from Scandinavia! Me and my partner have been together for over 3 years and felt more than ready to try to expand. We started trying in August 2019, had a chemical in October and now I’m finally pregnant again! 🥳 First BFP the 24th of March. Line progression is looking good (for the first time) and I’m very nervous, scared, happy and excited! 

I will be more than thrilled to be apart of this group and talk all about pregnancy and babies! ☺️ xx 
  • Hi Ladies

We just found out Im pregnant yesterday after trying for nearly a year after having an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. I was holding off on testing until 5 days after no period. We are excited as its our first together after both having a child from previous relationships. Looking forward  to the future. Although Im sure people will say we made it in lockdown from the Corona virus...🤣
    Congratulations Ladies 
  • Hi ladies

Congratulations to you all! 😊

I got my bfp last Saturday, I'm 5 weeks today and due on 27th November.

I've been pregnant before, including 3 mc, but this is DHs and my first baby together. We were ttc for 12 months and I had a phone call gp appointment booked for Tuesday, when I was going to ask about fertility tests. Ended up being able to tell her I was pregnant so she told me what to do about booking in with a midwife! 😁

Nic03 I think people will say the same to me, as we hadn't told anyone we were ttc, just that we'd been talking about it and were thinking about it 🙄 x
  • Welcome to our lovely new members, @c0conutz @Nic03 and @HippieMama4
    We have dropped you all a handy hints PM. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. 

How is everyone else doing here? 

• Hi everyone! Just got my bfp yesterday! I sadly had a misscariage in December. So we are very excited for this pregnancy and also a little nervous. I am also a nurse in a hospital so definitely scared of getting covid while pregnant. 

Congrats to everyone! 
  • Hi Everyone, 

Welcome girls. Just wondering for those of you who haven’t been to the doctor yet, when do you plan on going? This is my first. I want to be a few weeks in, nothing too late possibly 6. I’d like more certainty as I still have quite a bit of cramping. 
  • Welcome girls ❤😊 love how many are getting BFP!

@Bea70 I will book apointment with midwife at 10weeks, no doctor never gone to doctors about pregnancies 😅 don't know if that is different between countries, and early scan in a privateplace about 7/8weeks 😊

• Hey ladies, I'm sure your all excited like I am 😊. In hadnt decided when to ring in for appointment with the midwife probably a bit nervous after the mc recently.  Going in with a postive mind that all will go well this time . Line seems to be much darker quicker than when I had the mc. I will probably book for midwife appointment around 8 weeks. @Summer08 I'm also a nurse on the wards and have the same fear about the covid 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions