Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Spotting week 9/10

Hi Ladies
I’m 10 weeks tomorrow and I’ve started spotting brown/red blood. I’m so scared this is the start of another m/c. Has anyone else had this? X

Replies

• Can you call doctors to get checked out? I have heard some people to spot and everything is fine but worth getting a professional opinion :) x
  • I have but due to the virus they won’t see me. Just been told to wait it out for my scan on 22nd ☹️
  • I had an early scan a couple of weeks ago and I could hear the midwives talking to someone on the phone who was bleeding and they said the same to them. It's so horrible having to wait. Fingers crossed for you that everything is ok 💕💕
  • Thank u for your good wishes. I’ll keep u posted. Considering a private scan as I’m very anxious after m/c before x
  • I spotted quite a bit up to about 10/11 wks and they checked me each time turned out to be nothing but still better to be checked, did you phone your doctor or midwife? I would always call the midwife triage before doctors but Might be worth getting in touch with early pregnancy unit directly 
  • How is the spotting now? I would say if it continues to be just spotting, many women have that at various points in pregnancy and hopefully it’s something and nothing.
    I’ll keep everything crossed for you.xx