Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby scan 13 weeks Can you guess the gender?

Hey ladies,

I'm so excited to share with you my 13 weeks old baby scan. Can you guess if it’s a girl or a boy.

This pregnancy was smooth and thank god didn’t have any morning sickness or tiredness. Feeling great & actually sometimes I don’t feel that I’m pregnant. 
Hopefully it’s stayed the same till I’m due.

have a nice day:)

Replies

• Options
    Hello, can I ask something: I see many of those gender guess posts, is it just for fun? Surely before it's confirmed by a DNA or a later ultrasound test, it is just a random guess, in the end it's 50/50 and time will show..
  • Options
    SIAI said:
    Hello, can I ask something: I see many of those gender guess posts, is it just for fun? Surely before it's confirmed by a DNA or a later ultrasound test, it is just a random guess, in the end it's 50/50 and time will show..
    Hey dear

Yes it’s just for fun
    They offer me a blood test at 9 weeks if I want to know the gender but refused. Then I saw this thing called the nub theory and was interesting 
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know, I hadn't heard of the nub theory before, definitely interesting but pretty hard to apply. I'd say it's a girl then but don't count on that :smiley:
  • Options
    Hi,
    i would guess girl 👧 
    x