Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Another boy! 😮 Congratulations!!

My scan today and read on my local hospital website it seems partners are allowed to attend scans now so arranged childcare and hoping the hospital will confirm this morning as my scan is at 10:30am! If partner can come along we have decided to find out the sex so I’m sooo excited! 
    Been up hours as so nervous about leaving my little girl after 5 months of being with her 24/7 only left her once before in her entire life! She’s 2&1/2.. anyway hope everyone is well and I will update you all later! 

Good luck and try relax @re@RememberToBreathe
     xx 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe and @Sophieann08 enjoy your scans today how exciting 🥰 
    Lovely to see everyone’s pictures and catch up been busily racing round after my 3 year old. 
    Love all the baby names and Walter is on my list think it’s lovely ignore the family we did with our first daughter Sacha and everyone accepted it, not many of our family liked Oscar for our third so I’ve found I don’t tell them anymore 😂we’re full of old names to match with our boys Oscar and Finn we have quite a few on the list : 

Louis 
    Cooper 
    Arthur (our current fave!)
    Johnny 
    Walter 
    Gus 
    Teddy 
    Seth 
    Rupert (although hubby doesn’t like so cant have that ) 
    Albert (Albi) but too popular where we live 😕

Love the old classics if anyone knows if any others? 
    Hope your all coping well with the heat! 
    Look forward to seeing some lovely scan pics later Xxx

• Options
    Woke to a text from my doctor saying the swab they took of my wound on Friday shows infection so I’m on the way to pick up yet more antibiotics 😭 Not how I wanted to start the day! 

@Sophieann08 So happy you can take your husband with you! I phoned yesterday and still can’t and after this morning’s news I’m just feeling truly shit now. 

I’ll check in with you all later xx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe
    Aw am sorry that definitely not a great start to your day. 
    I hope they work better this time and don't make u poorly.
    At least u have your scan to brighten up your day
    Cannot wait you hear which club you are in 💙💜 so exciting x
  • Options
    MissM2203 said:
    @RememberToBreathe
    Aw am sorry that definitely not a great start to your day. 
    I hope they work better this time and don't make u poorly.
    At least u have your scan to brighten up your day
    Cannot wait you hear which club you are in 💙💜 so exciting x
    Thanks lovely, am feeling really low so I expect I will sob my heart out when I see baby later. The weepies have really got me the last week or so! 

As the swab was tested, I’m hoping some targeted antibiotics do the trick. Last time I guess they were just guessing at what I actually needed and these new ones are different to the ones I have had before. Am already feeling terribly sick but that’s probably a combination of nerves too!

Hiw are you doing? Xx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe noooo! I hope they get you fixed up soon. I'm sure seeing your little bubs today will make up for it though. Can't wait for your news ❤️

Ladies, if any of you, like me hasn't been able to have their partners at their scans, and have struggled to get any private appointments, I wholeheartedly recommend a Dutch company called Baby watcher. You rent a laptop and a scanner from them with gel , it's all delivered and picked up by UPS. My friend paid for the rental for a few days for me and OH as he hasn't seen our little man yet other than photos and it's brilliant.
    Not as good quality as the hospital scanners but you can see so much and it's just been a joy to watch him wriggling around and his heart beating away whilst he kicks me!

• Options
    It’s a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OH my gosh!! Another 💙 so pleased for you! 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 he didn’t behave at all and took a lot of coaxing to get all the measurements. Was lying on his tummy with his legs crossed most of the time 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe sounds like my little wriggler! Face down limbs tucked in not wanting to move! Funny as now he doesn't stop moving and he kicks me all day long!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Emmy012 said:
    @RememberToBreathe sounds like my little wriggler! Face down limbs tucked in not wanting to move! Funny as now he doesn't stop moving and he kicks me all day long!
    My placenta is low and at the front which is why I’m not feeling lots I don’t think xx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe congratulations! 

Just wanted to update, all looks good on the scan and we had a very proud little one showing off their gender!! 

💙💙💙ANOTHER BOY!💙💙💙
  • Options
    Missm2203 01.12.20 💙

Mrs BeeL 03/12/2020 💙
    Súkkulaði-1 03/12/2020 💙
    Em162 6/12/2020 💙
    Louttc83 07/12/2020💙
    YummymummyofWR 14/12/2020 💙
    mitzy8 14/12/2020 💙
    Toothfairy82 16/12/2020
    Emmy012 17/12/2020 💙
    Ell02 18/12/2020 💗️
    SarahC06 19/12/2020 💙
    Winter2020 19/12/2020💙
    Remembertobreathe 20/12/2020 💙
    Sophieann08 20/12/2020 💙
    SIAI 25/12/2020  💗️
    MrsB4812 31/12/2020

I can’t get over this list!? 

Have I missed anyone? 
  • Options
    How funny is that?! So many little boys arriving in December. I bet the two girlies are feeling very special! Lovely to hear of all of these scans. 

Ive had a few moments of ‘oh my I’m having a baby soon,’ this week. Suddenly feel like I need to do a bit more to be organised. 

Oh and.... indigestion.... grrr. 

• Options
    Oh my word!!! So many boys!!!
    those 2 girls are special! 🤣
    @RememberToBreathe hope it heals up quickly for you and isn’t too painful. 

@Em162 Don’t worry, I feel the same. Bought some hangers
    today though 🤣 My LG just had hangers the clothes came on so trying to go up a level for them both! 
    Asked dh to get the baby clothes down from the loft... 3 weeks ago... still waiting 🤣
  • Options
    So many boys I can’t believe it!!! And wow @Mitzy8 my little boy is getting called Arthur James after my grandad! 💙
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe
    CONGRATULATIONS 
    So happy for u and I hope ur feeling better now.
    My little one had not read the manual before going for a scan either and kept tucking its head into my pelvis like proper face planting haha. 
    I cannot believe how many boys there are it's amazing!

• Options
    Hello all - I spoke to the midwife and since our girl has measured bigger than average, they want me to do a glucose test in a few weeks to check for gestational diabetes. Otherwise they will keep checking how she's growing later on. 
    I myself gained 11 pounds (5kg) so far at week 19+5, I think that's normal? Hope the baby just had a little growth spur before the ultrasound and for the rest ir will go fine.

• Options
    @SIAI it’s always best to get things checked over but I’m sure all is absolutely well with your little girl. 11lb by now is a healthy amount to have gained for sure. I weighted this morning and have put on 13lb which I think is ok?