Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2020 - Part 2

1798081828385»

Replies

• MrsB4812 said:
    She was born on Monday at 5:30pm. I’d planned a homebirth but baby had other ideas! I was rushed to theatre for an emergency section. They literally had the mask on my face and knife in hand and I pushed her out 🙈 
    7lb 6 oz :) 

Sorry you didnt get the birth you wanted, but glad you managed to avoid the CS. I applaud you for planning a homebirth. I had a very unexpected home birth and was so panicked by the time I realised I wasn't making it to hospital. Maybe had I planned it all and been prepared I would have felt different. I've posted my birth story over on the Dec 2020 babies chat! 

Hope everyone is well x
  • MrsB4812 said:
    She was born on Monday at 5:30pm. I’d planned a homebirth but baby had other ideas! I was rushed to theatre for an emergency section. They literally had the mask on my face and knife in hand and I pushed her out 🙈 
    7lb 6 oz :) 

Yey well done for giving birth to your daughter. It's amazing you just managed to avoid the c-section. Congratulations!!!