Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2021

Due in December 2021

Replies

• I know! Probably just trying to limit the amount of face to face contact...it’ll likely just be in and out for the bloods/urine tests 🤷‍♀️ 
  • I suppose cuz they have to see heavily pregnant women and newborns face to face I guess x
  • Morning ladies, hope you’re all feeling well 💖 
    Does anyone have pics of their line progression? Tested this morning what do you all think? Xx  (far right is today)

• That looks very good @Abbey2020
  • @Abbey2020 That looks great hun, here’s mine x

• Thanks both, that’s reassuring!💖 when did you stop testing? 😳🤣 xxx
  • 🤣🤣 I’d still be testing now if I had any but I’ve spent waaaay too much on them. I used the clearblue with weeks indicator and stopped when I got my 3+ last week at about 5 weeks 3 days lol x
  • Awww 🥰 when I tested yesterday it said 1-2 weeks... just going to test every Tuesday! Have you had your booking appoint with midwife yet? & have I made up you’re going for your early scan tomorrow? 😍 xx
  • I didn’t use opks so I’m not sure when I ovulated exactly but I’ve attached a photo for you - left is approx 14 dpo and right is today approx 18 dpo... I’ve got a digital that I’m gonna use next week.

• @nikkinoodle5 the bloods and urine is very quick I had all mine done on Saturday, I was at the hospital a total of 29 minutes according to the car park haha! my booking in appointment with the midwife was done over the phone last week and took about 45 minutes, and I’ve had my scan for 12 weeks come through a few days ago - it’s on 1st June I should be around 13 weeks when it’s done :) 
    I also have an early scan tomorrow afternoon, I’m nervous! 😂
  • Nice lines @nikkinoodle5

@Abbey2020 yes I’ve got my phone call next weds afternoon hun I’ve filled in my paperwork for her and got a pi$$ pot ready to use when I need to. It’s cool cuz it’s the same midwife I had with my girls and she’s mates with a girl I used to work with do we get on really well. Yes 12:45 tomorrow I’m really excited but soooooo nervous I just want to see a little heartbeat and know that it all looks good so far. I’ll keep you posted 😘 x
  • @mummae26 how exciting!!! Can’t wait to see your pic how far along will you be? I should be 6+5 tomorrow x
  • @mummae26 that is quick!! Suppose it’s better that way with covid. Tomorrow will be fine - it’s exciting! I’m going to book a private scan so I can tell some close family for my mums 60th in May... they’d definitely get on to me not drinking 😂 
  • Good luck for your scans tomorrow, look forward to hearing all about it 😄❤️
  • Hope everyone’s well. We’re just getting ready to go to our scan, I’m so nervous I’ve spent most of the morning on the toilet 🤭😂 I’ll update this afternoon x
  • Morning all! I’m due with my third on December 17! had an early scan yesterday at 5+5 and the technician wasn’t very helpful, do you think this could be twins or is the part on the right just a shadow? xxx

• Hi and welcome! Sorry you didn’t have a great experience, I see what you mean though it does look a little like there may be one more although you’d like to think they’d checked properly wouldn’t you!? X
  • Hiya! Yes she wasn’t the best, because I’m so early I thought they would do an internal scan but she didn’t want to, which is why the image is so poor! xx 
  • How strange! I’m just sat waiting for mine now and it’s and internal one x
  • @mummae26 & @Lh8609 good luck today with scans!! 
    @abi8080 aw that’s a shame to hear, but at least you got to see baby!❤️ Makes it feel more real i bet. I’m tempted to book an early test - we’re going on a family sea side trip at the end of May, so gonna book in for the week before to surprise everyone! (That’s if I can wait until then!)