Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2021

Replies

• Options
    Where did you book for your early scans if you don’t mind me asking? Xxx 
  • Options
    I’m at window to the womb in south wigston x
  • Options
    7+1, due 8th December! Day ahead of what I worked out! X
  • Options
    @mummae26 🥰 how amazing! 
    @Lh8609 good luck! I used window to the womb with my first and will be using them again in a couple of weeks 😬
  • Options
    Lovely pics @mummae26! Here is Baby Smith 6+2 due December 14th 🥰 x

• Options
    Haha we all love a bit of window to the womb! I was in witham as I’m down in Essex x
  • Options
    @mummae26 @Lh8609 awwww fab scan pictures! I’ve just booked for 10th May 😍💖 can’t wait!!
  • Options
    Aww your scan pics all look amazing, was you able to see nice beating hearts 😍. Part of me wants to book one but another part thinks I should just wait. Me and my oh had agreed before we got pregnant that we wouldn't do the early scan this time so I think I would struggle to persuade him, it makes it seem so much more real though doesnt it. I have had  no symptoms really at all so really dont feel pregnant although there was possibly a hint of nausea this morning...had to find a bowl to put on the passenger seat just incase I had an issue on the way to work 🙈. 
  • Options
    Yes we got a lovely little heartbeat, it was amazing to see. Not ashamed to say we both shed a little tear. It’s such a nice reassurance to have in these early days x
  • Options
    Hi all! I’ve had a surprising unplanned bfp this morning! My cycle has been irregular since I had my daughter Feb 2020 so didn’t think too much of being late (or that a single malfunction of a condom on day 17 of my cycle would result in a pregnancy when it took us so long the first time!!) but here we are :)

I’m approx 5 weeks at the moment; also a due date of 25 Dec but I expect it to be dated back a bit. Not many symptoms yet, just a lot of tugging sensations. Lovely to see all the early scan pics!! Hope everyone is settling in well! 
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! X
  • Options
    Hope everyone is well today. I’ve sadly just lost my dad, I reported him missing as we’ve not been able to contact him. The police found his motor home parked up in the early hours of the morning, he’s died in his sleep and fallen out of bed and laid there for at least 2 weeks and nobody knew 😭😭😭 trying to stay as calm as I can for the baby’s sake but I’m so heartbroken and I feel so guilty x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 oh my goodness. I can’t begin to imagine how you feel 💔 were all here if you ever want to talk. You don’t need to feel guilty, how was you to know xxx 
    & remember just because he isn’t here in person, doesn’t mean he’s not here in spirit ❤️ 
    Sending you lots of love & hugs xxx 
  • Options
    @Lh8609 so sorry to hear! I can’t imagine how you’re feeling or what you’re going through. Sending love and well wishes 💜
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, means a lot xxx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I’m so sorry 💔 hope you’re doing okay x
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I’m doing better for a decent nights sleep, I was awake all night on Friday night. I’ve had a small amount of brown/pink spotting since Friday night but I think it’s down to probably the internal scan and then us doing the deed, I guess somethings just been irritated a bit. Seems to have stopped overnight 🤞🏼 Hope everybody’s ok today x
  • Options
    Sending lots of love! 
    I tested this morning and got my 3+ weeks! Which I wasn’t expecting til next week - so must be further along than I think! I O’d on cycle day 10 (so very early) will that affect due date? Xxx
  • Options
    yaasss so pleased for you hun I remember the feeling getting my 3+ 😍 Yes it definitely could I ov’d on cd18 and am measuring 6+5 when I should be 7+1 today going by my period x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 did you get a delayed bfp at all due to that? I didn’t get my bfp until day 35 (negative on day 32) and usually never over 29 day cycles (but have had as short as 23 these last few months). With my first I got a bfp on day 28 so wondering if I ovulated late and thus have a later due date... Im obviously feeling very patient about the 12 week scan aha. But also unsure if there’s a connection to hcg levels here.