Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2021

Due in December 2021

Replies

• I got my squinter at 9dpo so was cd27 x
  • How’s everyone feeling today ⭐️🥰
  • Hey Mrs you ok? I’m ok just feeling really crampy and sick lol. Spottings almost stopped thankfully. Got midwife on weds anyway so I can ask her about it then. I’ve developed an addiction to iced tea aswell 😂 literally can’t drink anything else. My fellas treated me to a load of @loza1234 wax melts I can’t wait to try them 😬 x
  • I’m starting to feel the nausea today 😷
    Hope everyone else is doing okay!
  • So excited for you to receive them @Lh8609 hope you’re feeling okay sweet xx
  • @loza1234 I’m ok thanks hun trying to take it easy. You ok? X
  • Sorry to read everything you've been going through @Lh8609, I know theres no words anyone can say to help but I hope this pregnancy means you have something positive to focus on to make it a little easier.  I'm struggling at the minute with just not feeling excited at all and then I feel guilty for not feeling excited if that makes any sense. With my first i was so excited about everything and I loved every moment of pregnancy and being a mum, and although this was a planned pregnancy the excitement just isnt coming. I wondered if it was because I had no symptoms but the nausea has suddenly shown up 3 days ago but nope still no excitement just feel crap. I dont know if it's normal to feel like this when it's not your first. 
  • Awwwww @Chops123 please try not to feel guilty I think in the early days when you can’t feel or see anything it’s normal I mean I forget about it sometimes especially at work n I have to remind myself not to lift certain stuff etc. Maybe worth mentioning to your mw at your booking appointment if it doesn’t pass as there may be someone you can talk to about how you feel 💗 x
  • @Lh8609 sorry for the late reply, work is crazy busy! Glad to hear you’re well xx 
    I’m still not really having any symptoms, I do feel very bloated... and get little niggles every now and again! Hope you get on ok with midwife tomorrow! 
    I’ve still heard nothing from mine ... tempted to give Drs a call, just to make sure they’ve received my form! 😳 
    @Chops123 sending love xxx
  • @Chops123 I can completely relate! I mentioned it to my hubby and he thinks we just need the scan. It took us so long to get pregnant with our first that at the moment I’m blaming the emotional build up on that (not to mention all my focus and emotional energy is on her at the moment).

100% echo speaking to midwife though, at least for the reassurance if nothing else. 
  • I think especially at this time where the world is how it is, mental health is so important especially in pregnancy. I’ll definitely be opening up to my mw tomorrow about how I’m feeling with all that’s going on with my dad. @Abbey2020 yeah I would I got a call back on the same day I contacted them so it might be worth checking they’ve not forgotten about you x
  • @Lh8609 hope you got on ok today! 🤩 I phoned the drs and they confirm they’ve got my form and just to wait until midwife contacts me! I’m sooo impatient 😂😳
  • Hello lovely, not long got off the phone to her actually. Got to go and see her next Tuesday afternoon to have my urine tested and bloods taken then gotta wait for my scan to come through 😍 You ok? X
  • Awww exciting! Bet it feels more real now 😍 yes I’m all good thank you - still no real symptoms! ☺️ Xx
  • They’ll soon come. I’m fed up of feeling sick already lol and the heartburns started to kick in now aswell 🤢 x
  • @Lh8609 oh no! Double the fun with nausea and heartburn— that’s so unfortunate.

Im like you @Abbey2020, not many symptoms to speak of yet. Sometimes feel like I hyper read things, you know? Like oo that twinge, definitely pregnancy, aha. Only really dealing with pregnancy related congestion and tiny waves of nausea. I didn’t start getting sick for another week and a bit though first time around. 

I have a job interview today... planned a change in career and then found out about pregnancy but think I’ll still give it a go. Would it be that terrible to start a new job and then leave 9 months later?  :#
  • Good luck @DaniFeb20 don’t feel guilty about it these things happen x
  • Hi All,

It's been a while since I have been on here. Found out last month that we were pregnant. This is Baby Tree number 2  and due around 7th Dec. I'm currently at 8 + 2 and completely lost my appetite and suffering with nausea but no sickness yet! (Fingers crossed!). We were quite lucky as we only gave ourselves until March and then I was going to go back on the pill as we get married November 2022 so wanted to time it right and I completely gave up on the idea and booked lots of days out and brunches due to lockdown lifting and then it happened. 

Hope everyone is well.  :)
  • Abbey2020Abbey2020 Regular
    edited Apr 29, 2021 8:40AM
    @DaniFeb20 I know I don’t wanna speak to soon! 😜 

Have all you ladies told family/friends yet? We’ve still not told anyone - don’t know when to! But need to soon, as we go to a beer garden every weekend & I can’t keep using the antibiotics excuse 🤣 
    Having an early scan a week on Monday (10th) so think we might the following weekend! Xx (family)
  • @Abbey2020 we've told a few close friends and family. A lot knew that we were trying so we felt comfortable telling them quite early. Xx