Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2021

Due in December 2021

Replies

• @BabyTree congrats and welcome! We only gave ourselves till august as we’re getting married in October 22 and well here we are! I’m feeling like you, totally off my food and very sicky. 

@Abbey2020 we told everyone after our early scan but did tell a few people beforehand x
  • @Abbey2020, we’ve told immediate family but holding off on anyone else until the 12 week scan. 

Are people going to find out the sex or keeping it a surprise?
  • We’re going to have a private gender scan and get them to write it down in an envelope and fill a balloon so we can take the kids out for the day and they can pop it so we all find out together 😍 We said if we had one more we’d keep it a surprise as it would 100% be the last x
  • Awww yeah I’m thinking to let mum/dads know after the early scan! Ordered 2 baby grows to announce it 🥰 we’re also going to find out gender - just for ease more than anything! Partner really wants a boy, and the more he says it, I do! But before his comments I really wanted a girl 🤣 I’m not fussy, I’m happy with whatever baby I’m blessed with! 
  • We haven’t told anyone yet... we’ll tell close family after the private scan (still haven’t booked it!) 
    we’ll be finding out the gender too... I don’t like surprises 😂 and I like to be prepared! No preference... would be nice to have one of each but if it was a boy it would make life easier as they can share bedroom, toys, clothes 😂

had my booking in yesterday... so starting to feel more real!! x
  • I’d love a boy, the kids want a little brother, everyone thinks I’m having a boy. I’d love to give him a girl though since his daughter passed away when she was 8 years old. That would be super emotional x
  • That would be so special 😍 x
  • Anyone else getting cramps? I don’t remember it being this bad with the girls it’s horrible. Wondering if it could be because of my csec scar though 🤷🏻‍♀️ X
  • Iv had to tell a few people at work mainly because it's very obvious that I feel like crap 🙈. Had to tell my boss as she was going to send me home to get a covid test 🤣. We arent planning on telling any friends or family until after the 12 week scan but I'm not sure if we are going to be able to hide it with me feeling so sick at the min.  I think we will find out gender just to make buying things easier, I would love a girl for me but would love a boy for my 3 year old son plus as someone else said above it means they can share rooms so I could keep my office 🤣....basically if it's a girl I will be happy because I want a girl but if it's a boy I will be happy as I would also like to keep my office!  I'm not really getting any cramps now, just had the initial implantation type cramps that I also had with my first pregnancy around 4 or 5 weeks but nothing since. My boobs are horrible though...struggling to sleep at night cos they are just 'there' and in the way and my nausea has really kicked in, I have it all day and even wake up through the night feeling sick. I'm sure I wasnt this bad with my first pregnancy. 
  • Awww exciting! I’ve just had my midwife phone and I’ve got my booking appointment on 20th May @ 1.30, followed by a face to face appointment at 4pm! Feel more excited now 😍 
    I’ve been having the odd cramp, not painful, just uncomfortable! & my boobs! Ohhhhh. They kill me 😂 x
  • I think I may need to be in Due January 2022 as I think based on my LMP im due 4th January, but the thread is empty so thought I could join this one to talk to some of you about symptoms etc..! Congrats everyone xx
  • Congrats hun, all welcome here 🥰 x
  • Hi everyone! I am a bit late to join as I originally thought I was due late November. Turns out I am actually due December 2nd  :# can I join you girls in here? Xx
  • Welcome hun and congrats! X
  • Lh8609 said:
    Welcome hun and congrats! X
    Thank you :) hope you are well x
  • Really suffering with this pregnancy. I don’t remember feeling this way with my girls, I’ve had a headache for 3 days now 😩 stomach feels constantly off aswell. How are you? X
  • Hi ladies & welcome! ⭐️ 
    I’m the exact same, my stomach feels ‘off’ that’s the only way I can describe it... & only really happens at night when I’m trying to sleep 😴 having such interrupted nights sleep bcos of it!!! Xx
  • @Abbey2020 I went through an insomnia phase early on, it’s started to settle now but that may well be just cuz I’m so tired! I’ve not been sick yet but I just constantly feel like I’ve eaten something dodgy if you know what I mean. I’m really having to force myself to eat whereas with my girls if it didn’t move I ate it 🤣🤣 My boobs are getting really big already and they’re agony 😩 with my girls they didn’t get big or sore till later on x
  • My first pregnancy was so easy, I had some sickness but only in the evenings and totally manageable, this one is horrendous...iv just started cyclizine this weekend after a week from hell, feeling nauseous all day and night and not able to being myself to eat or drink so was worried I was going to get dehydrated. Started the tablets Friday night and they have helped...still dont feel right and have no appetite but I have at least managed to eat and drink. 
  • Bless ya that sounds terrible hun, hopefully we all start to feel a bit better in a few weeks time x