Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in December 2022

13»

Replies

• Hey @AliceM

In agreement with @Sophie2791! Worth getting someone to just give you a quick check over as it's both sides, your GP should be able to refer you on to the right services and just make sure everything is ok,
    Are you managing to exercise at all with it?
    Pain that doesn't let you sleep is the absolute worst so I hope you can find some relief soon!
  • Daily I'm mostly fine, it's worst at night when I lie down (and have time to think about it, I guess) and I'm on my feet all day in work. 
    I haven't been up to much exercising, some light mat workouts at gym twice a week and plenty of walking ...but that's the exhaustion more than the pain. 

How have you guys changed your exercise since finding out? 

• In better news I had a scan today! 
    First scan and I was so nervous, measuring perfectly with a heart rate of 135bpm, which I think is a little low for 9 weeks. Picture doesn't look like much but still exciting ! 
  • Aww @alicem that's a fab scan pic, you can see their little outline! Must be a big relief. What's next? Booking appointment? 
  • @AliceM Ah such a good picture! Mine was such a wriggler I had to go back 3 times for my 12 weeks scan before they could actually measure! So glad you've got a bit of reassurance now :smile:

I definitely had to drop a whole load of exercise first 12 weeks because I was just too tired! Happily that's improving so I've been able to start some stuff up again, but definitely keeping it on the chilled side!

• How is everyone keeping?

We've been on holiday which was fab, feel a bit recharged. My booking appointment is next week and my scan still a week or so after that. What a drag, hoping it flys in. 

I hope you're all keeping well 😊
  • Hi all, I’m feeling great, had my scan yesterday which measured 2 days ahead, so now due 18th!

I had to empty my bladder a bit as apparently I was too full and the nurse who tried to take my blood didn’t quite succeed and it was a bit of a mess (second nurse did), but the baby is good and it all seems like something that’s safe to get excited about now! Just waiting on the test results now.

Told our 4yo and she’s very excited!

• ABee1807 said:
    Hi all, I’m feeling great, had my scan yesterday which measured 2 days ahead, so now due 18th!

I had to empty my bladder a bit as apparently I was too full and the nurse who tried to take my blood didn’t quite succeed and it was a bit of a mess (second nurse did), but the baby is good and it all seems like something that’s safe to get excited about now! Just waiting on the test results now.

Told our 4yo and she’s very excited!

Gorgeous scan image ! 
    So glad all went well for you. 
    It'll be a long wait for your 4yo 🙈 but something great to get excited for 
  • How is everyone keeping?

We've been on holiday which was fab, feel a bit recharged. My booking appointment is next week and my scan still a week or so after that. What a drag, hoping it flys in. 

I hope you're all keeping well 😊
    Hi Sophie! 
    Hope you were able to enjoy your holiday without too many symptoms. ☀️ 

I'm feeling a little bit more energetic and much less nauseous (most days) ! 

No sign of a bump (sadly) but my belly button seems to have popped from an innie to an outie! This didn't happen my sister until after 20 weeks?! 
    Anyone else? 

• Hi everyone so I'm due on the 29th of December this will be my 3rd child 1st one with my partner. 
    My other 2 are 13 and 6 so it's a gap since and feel like I don't remember anything haha xx
  • Hi ladies, I hope everyone is keeping well and all pregnancies are progressing well ❤️ 

Has anyone had any gender scans yet? I've found out we are having a girlie 😍😍😍 delighted as we already have a wee boy. So one of each is just lovely ❤️ xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 that is lovely! I'm sure you're so excited! Did you get a private gender scan?
    You can start to plan and buy little girly bits and pieces now! 

When does everyone generally start buying things? 

All going well with me, though I'm a bit behind you all at 15+3...bump starting to show itself, especially in evenings, and most of the first trimester symptoms gone. 
  • Sfw1991 said:
    Hi everyone so I'm due on the 29th of December this will be my 3rd child 1st one with my partner. 
    My other 2 are 13 and 6 so it's a gap since and feel like I don't remember anything haha xx
    This is a beautiful scan picture! 
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 aww how exciting!! My next scan is 25th July and I had been dead set on finding out what we are having- now I am not so sure 😅 I have gotten to calling bump 'she' and sort of gotten attached to that fact, almost feel like knowing what the baby at the end will be is something different! What are others thoughts? To find out or no? 

Bizarrely my morning sickness has decided it's a second trimester thing! Overheated at work yesterday and was really sick 🥵 
  • Hello ladies, 

I hope you're all keeping well. I know I'm starting to feel better. 
    So exciting you've had a gender scan already @cheesecoleslaw86 congrats on the girlie! You must be thinking names/nursery/clothes shopping already, all the fun bits!

I'm 14 weeks and all looked well at my 12 week scan. I'm going to find out sex at the 20 week scan. I absolutely love knowing, I know it's not for everyone but it helps me feel bonded and excited. I'm too impatient to wait!

• Thank you @AliceM ❤️ yes private gender scan on Sunday past. We also had the nipt bloods done earlier but I didn't quite believe it still lol great that your first tri symptoms are gone 😊

I didn't start buying anything with my son until after my 20 wk anomaly scan. Prob do same this time all being well 🙏

Oh @Turtle8 I'm sorry to hear your feeling unwell. The heat def doesn't bode well with pregnancy 😕

It would be lovely to have a surprise at end with gender but I have literally zero patience lol It'll be lovely no matter what you do. I did find that when I found out I was having a boy last time it helped me bond with him and I'm feeling same this time, but that's just personal feeling and not the same for everyone ❤️

@Sophie2791 thank you. I am the same as you with the bonding in knowing the sex and in the patience department lol ultimately all that matters is baby is healthy but it's so exciting to know something about your little person ❤️❤️ hopefully the 6 weeks until scan will fly in xx

• Hey @AliceM thank you 😊 

23 weeks on Thursday baby kicking and wiggling like crazy just wish everything else in life would calm down had my scans go some freaky looking pictures haha as well as some nice ones 😅 

Found out I will be having my first boy was a bit unsure at first but I am happy just not had a boy always been My and my 2 girls x
  • @cheesecoleslaw86, not to bad thank you.