Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in February 2015!

2»

Replies

• Apparently someone else has asked my close friend at work if I'm pregnant! This scan cannot come fast enough for me, just so I can finally tell everyone. I'm wearing a maternity dress today image

• Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing OK.

I don't know if any of you like blogging, and fancy getting some ££s (not masses, I'm afraid) and some freebies for blogging about your bump - if you do, please do have a look at this page where we're recruiting pregnant folks for a blogging project and apply!

• Hi all!
    My name is Chiara, I'm 29 and I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my first child image

I'm due the 25th Feb. I'm really excited but also scared and I'd like to share my feelings with you!
    I had a very hard first trimester with sickness and stomach problems. I've always loved eating and I just couldn't eat anything apart from boiled rice and bread. I'm feeling much better now and already dreading the scale! image

Sometimes I wish I was like men who don't care about their weight and appearance.

By the way, congratulations to all February mums!

• How is everyone getting on? I'm 24 +2 with a little girl image due 1st Feb.. xx

• Hi Gen3. I'm feeling brilliant at the minute. Definitely getting a "blooming" phase this time (didn't with my first). Not found out what we're having. Would love a little girl but equally my boy is amazing so would happily have another image

• Hi ladies

can i join in ? im due 11 feb for an elective section.  I have two darling girls holly 4 yrs and bethany 1 year, we are team yellow at 21 weeks and feeling great, don't mind what pops out on the day, i have a lovely bump and feeling lots of little kicks and nudges.  Loving pregnancy feeling blooming yet a bit tired.  Hope everyone is ok and enjoying their pregnancy journey x

• Hi Rachael Davidson, of course you can join in! Welcome and congratulations!! image

• Thats good to hear! This seems to be the good part of pregnancy then image (this is my 1st).. hoping the 3rd trimester isnt too bad! XX